[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 6-22-2017.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6-22-2017.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
What type of training and nutrition will get me ripped in one year? Also can you guys tell me if I have a minor case of gyno? Help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
I also plan on giving you guys an update in about a year. This should be interesting.
>>
OP gets off from people shaming him. Sage this thread
>>
read the sticky you putrid swine
>>
File: DYEL.png (150KB, 547x287px) Image search: [Google]
DYEL.png
150KB, 547x287px
>>41896551
Get a electronic scale
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
calculate everything
hit the gym at least 3x per week
purchase broccoli chicken breasts and oatz

enjoy your new life, you'll look good less than a year if you do it right. good luck anon
>>
>>41896573
lol I am just trying to get some suggestions and hopefully transform in one year and inspire myself and others on here. I am a fat piece of shit right now and I am not ashamed I know I have potential.
>>
>>41896620
Thanks brother. I was actually trying to buy a scale today. I like that picture of Jiren, right now I am look like Toppos right testicle.
>>
>>41896551
You won't bro. You have way more fat than you think. I looked similar to you when I started losing weight and I realized that even at 6'3" 200 pounds I will still look fat because of the amount of fat I have over muscle. To get ripped, you would need to gain a crazy amount of muscle and lose the fat. I don't think you will be able to do that in a year, especially if you are new to lifting.
>>
>>41896654
Ya my body fat percentage is out of control. Right now I am 200 lbs, I have a picture of myself when I was 160. I will find that and post it here. Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>41896683
How tall are you? You must be short as hell dude
>>
File: myoldself.jpg (64KB, 572x429px) Image search: [Google]
myoldself.jpg
64KB, 572x429px
After digging through my archives I found this old pic of me at 160 lbs.
>>
>>41896689
5'10
>>
>>41896955
I think I am going to be the next Zyzz except I wont take roids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.