[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have an advice thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CHApbND.jpg (79KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
CHApbND.jpg
79KB, 1375x645px
Can we have an advice thread?
>>
what advice do you need
>>
There's an entire board for that

>>>/adv/
>>
>>41896511
I actually only like to talk to /fit/
>>
>>41896520
Why?
>>
>>41896554
Its kind of hard to give me advice and most people just ignore my post because this isn't that simple. Also worried once mods see my post thread gets removed, since I need some real advice and most people don't know how to answer...

I'm faced with an interesting situation and am not really sure whats the right choice at this point
>>
>>41896630
ask the question already and stop wasting time
>>
I don't know what to do about this but here it goes, I want to say I should be the good guy here but I don't know anymore

Basically this is a work related issue

Anytime I ask someone for help on something they either don't help, respond, or care about helping me get a resolution, now when someone asks me I do help the person, and they keep coming back to me to help them with things at work. The thing that I don't know what to do is when you help others at work, are you being used by that person or are they genuinely asking because they don't know and can't figure it out?

I have people taking credit for my work by me assisting them and fixing a lot of stuff they can't do, now with the table reversed if I ask for help nobody jumps at the chance to help me at all

I don't want to be a dick about it, but should I stop helping people and understand my worth better?

I actually am on the autism spectrum, and I'm really good in my profession but not so much with people, I don't understand what to do in this situation since it feels like they are just using you at that point and whenever they need help they come to you, but when you need something really badly, crickets......
>>
>>41896745
Congrats you just learned most people suck and don't count on others.
>>
>>41896797
hmm

Thanks, but like I said most people just don't know what to do in this situation, I'm kind of stuck but will probably just look at this optimistically..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.