[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: john.jpg (100KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
100KB, 960x716px
>Staples of your diet

>foods you are incorporating but are not quite staples yet

doesnt have to be exhaustive

>Pork shoulder roast
at $2-3/lb you can;t beat this shit
>frozen chicken breast
>whole milk

>black beans
complex carbs and protein
>broccoli
dat dere testosterone
>>
>>41896183
Currently am pretty bad at cooking and am mostly limited to putting a piece of meat on heat and flipping it over. I'm thinking of trying to get some recipes from my parents and also start cooking large batches of stuff like wild rice and beans. Maybe some pasta and broccoli with cut up chicken in there too.
>>
>>41896203
pasta is a really good one, one of the easiest things for a begginner. and especially in terms of big batches:
>chili
beef, black beans, spinach, tomatoes, spices to bring it all together
>rice and beans
boil them until theyre close to done, add salsa and boil it down. literally the easiest recipe. great side dish for meat
>chicken salad
chop up chicken, red onions, and celery, stir together in mayo(or something similar if youre trying to lose weight or really hate mayo), then throw it on some (preferably sourdough) toast with mustard and youre good to go. made this last night and im set for a week or so
>>
>>41896363
>>41896203
oh, and for rice and beans, chicken stock will make it 500x better. id recommend low sodium variant for maximum chicken dankness and lower risk of oversalting to inedibility
>>
/fit/ 80% of your gains come from what you eat. stop talking about traps for 1 minute, long enough to have some decent discussion that doesnt involve pretending to know what you're talking about regardless of the gains you've made, and, rather, objective facts on what you eat and what you intend to eat more of
>>
I've been using a lot of greek yogurt, a really good protein source in between meals. I just stick with the bro foods like chicken, broccoli, and brown rice. I also incorporate from time to time some turkey patties. What I like to do with them is make two, put the cheese or whatever toppings you want and use the patties like a bun, like a KFC double down.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.