[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /fit/ stand on Dairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1305210312690.jpg (297KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
1305210312690.jpg
297KB, 962x722px
Plenty of the infographics / guides on fit say you should get low fat dairy products, yet i've heard elsewhere that the fat increases bioavailability of nutrients & amino acids in dairy. Yet others say that milk can be harmful to bones because it leeches calcium during the digestive process.

So what do you guys think about dairy and what kind do you buy for an optimal diet?
>>
File: RedPill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>>
File: download (2).png (182KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
182KB, 580x580px
Human biology is closer to that of a cats than to a cow since we are also both higher up the food chain, the fat % is less important, what is important is the source of the milk

I've been drinking this stuff for a while now and it's amazing, I've replaced all my milk needs - which weren't that high to begin with, admittedly - with this.

You get some raised eyebrows so I rather order online but generally speaking, kitten milk replacements are just so much better for you than regular hormonized bs industrial cow milk.
>>
Barely a step above eating your own shit.
>>
>>41894736
Milk, cottage cheese, quark. All good stuff, though be careful with milk on cutting since it has a lot of calories, you could go for a lower fat milk if you want, up to you, but it tastes worse imo. Don't listen to the cuck above, that study is a joke.
>>
File: notdrinkingmilk.jpg (231KB, 1196x1130px) Image search: [Google]
notdrinkingmilk.jpg
231KB, 1196x1130px
Its good
>tfw Clarence went vegan
>>
>>41894736

Since giving it up, my skin and stomach problems disappeared in entirety. I have less problems with asthma and fewer issues with eczema and psoriasis.
>>
>>41894850
what's your basis for not taking the study seriously?

>>41894799
I heard that cat milk can be bad for cats sometimes because a lot of sugars. You do you though!

>>41894898
luv2laff
>>
>>41894936
what do you find yourself supplementing it with as far as protein goes?
>>
>>41894791
What the hell. This is enough evidence to ban I this shit. It causes ovulation in women holy shit. Fuck milk. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: behindthispost.jpg (6KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
behindthispost.jpg
6KB, 300x360px
>>41894791
>>
>>41894898

They're both making pretty good gains these days. VG dropped his retarded routine for something more effective, now he's progressing pretty quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9URXCyHDen4
>>
>>41895609
The fact that he uses those toe shoes just makes him that much more of a cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.