[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Aren't You Eating Cabbage, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

>2017
>still not eating cabbage
>guaranteed low test beta
>not gonna make it

Well /fit/?
>>
I eat sauerkraut but I doubt it's enough to do anything.
>>
>not eating sauerkraut
>making it
Choose one
>>
>>41894600
Looks like click bait
>>
>>41894623
You get the unpasteurized probiotic sauerkraut right?
>>
>>41894672
You make your own.
>>
>>41894600
Indole 3 carbinol is legit but makes your piss look like you have liver failure.
>>
>>41894600
sauce?
>>
>>41894753
link
>>
Did they take 500 mg cabbage or indole?
>>
>>41894600

well what? do people seriously not eat vegetables? it's the healthiest shit on earth, it makes you fuck like a machine, it makes you lift like crazy, it makes you look younger, recover from injury faster, and makes you feel better physically, mentally and spiritually.

I am 33 and fucking 18 year olds; I'm also fucking 52 year olds but that's because I fuck hot women not their age. Get on that veggie life, boys.

I think the biggest problem is that too many men are so weak-minded that they are afraid to be different. Like eating meat is something a man does and eating salad is something a woman does. Once you break out of those social boundaries your mind is free.
>>
>>41894990
Or it could just be that meat tastes better. Even a child could tell you that.
>>
>>41894990
This thread is about cabbage. I imagine most people avoid cabbage like they avoid spinach. Everyone eats vegetables. What man doesn't eat beans and potatoes and peppers?
>>
>>41895015
Not him, but you've been eating the wrong veggies, or just were cooked like shit. Fresh veggies cooked well are equally God-tier as a steak or what have you.
>>
>>41894990

> babe can you meet me after cheerleading practice and do that tongue thing like before? xo
> No im meeting my other fuckbuddy, she is 52 btw
>>
>>41895015

Not when I was a kid, I LOVED raw veggies. Way more than any kind of pork including bacon, steak etc. Now eating raw veggies reminds me of being a kid again.

>>41895021

well if it's about cabbage you should probably include other cruciferous vegetables because they have the same properties as cabbage.
>>
>500mg

How much cabbage do I have to eat to reach that, ten pounds?
>>
>>41895053

A similar conversation like the one you have written occurred.
>>
>>41894934
>500mg of cabbage
Kek
>>
File: 2.jpg (75KB, 823x780px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
75KB, 823x780px
>>41894827
http://nutrientjournal.com/indole-3-carbinol-inhibits-estrogen-metabolism/

you can search around on the web also
>>
I eat cabbage fairly often in the form of homemade sauerkraut/kimchi. Good filler food, goes well with savory things like meat, almost no calories, vaguely probiotic, cheap af.
>>
Those cabbage farts though. As a side note what would be the best way to eat cabbage to preserve the benefits
>>
>>41894600
Brussels sprouts taste better and have just as much. Also, broccoli and cauliflower.
>>
>>41894600

Idk /fit/ Koreans eat a lot of cabbage and well, you know...
>>
>>41894600
Men actually need estrogen. Not a lot, but a small one. If you fuck with that, you see HR, OR for death go way up. They studied giving males higher dosages of aromatase inhibitors for "dat test gains" and it fucking back fired.

You need to see specifics of this study. How was this cabbage compared, and more importantly what were the participants base line estrogen levels; low, norm, fucking high. How fucking long was this, what methodologies did they use for their assays, did they get a significant p value but horrendous r2 or correlation strength?
>>
Can we replace cabbage with brussel sprouts while getting the same effect? I actually like those.
>>
>>41894600
>2017
>not thinking of nutrition as potions
>>
>>41894600
>tfw want to keep those female hormones yet love cabbage
>>
>>41896140

Okay so how much cabbage should we eat a day?
>>
>>41894600
Link? Ive been eating lots of cabbage recently because its cheap and easy to cook.

Protip: but your cabbage in with your rice during the last five minutes of cooking to steam it
>>
>>41897609
this. i need to know so i can run to the store this very second to buy the secret herb that will vanquish my gyno forever
>>
File: zfcH0rc.png (275KB, 728x474px) Image search: [Google]
zfcH0rc.png
275KB, 728x474px
Cress is better.
>>
>cutting your e2 in half is a good thing and will make you more manly

Your dick will stop working and you may get depressed. That's what lowering e2 does. Hormones need to be in balance. Too low causes just as many problems as too high

You guys clearly dont understand the basics of body chemistry. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
haven't eaten cabbage for a while but i eat a lot of cauliflower. does that count?
>>
anyone got a 'go to' list of greens that are the best at whatever it is they do? atm i just throw in a 4leaf salad (bay leaf, rocket, iceberg and fuck knows) into basically every meal and have spinach mixed in with my scrambled eggs. But if theres specific greens i should be eating id like to know
>>
>>41898228

You're going a bit too extreme there m8

I would bet money that a lot of guys have wayyyy too high E2 levels because of modern enviromental toxicity from plastic and birth control.

You aren't going to crash your estrogen by eating too many vegetables. You need Letrozole in high doses for days if you want to do that.
>>
>>41895015
You can eat meat and veggies
>>
>>41894600
i never know what the fuck to do with cabbage, honestly. Do i just mix it up with my salads? i need ideas that aren't sauerkraut
>>
>>41898228
This is a good point. I learned this solely through experimentation before the internet got so opinionated. People are lucky now to have such info available so readily.

Estro in men is necessary for a number of things including cellular repair and being able to get an erection.

But what ticks me off most is that infographics like in the OP are basically all most people can be bothered to learn from, and anything that requires a bit of application discourages them.

I can't understand why people are so obsessed with being stupid these days seeing as how readily available information is...
>>
>>41898210
>you have to eat 4.4 pounds of garden cress to get 500mg of indole

Lmao
>>
File: chicken and broccoli.jpg (2MB, 3024x2936px) Image search: [Google]
chicken and broccoli.jpg
2MB, 3024x2936px
Broccoli tastes better
>>
>>41898251
You eat bay leaves? Also iceberg is useless. Keep the arugula, get romaine and leaf, and throw in asparagus.
>>
>>41898366
nah its not actually bay leaf i just though thats what it was called, its just a normal 4leaf salad from coles

http://shop.coles.com.au/online/mobile/national/coles-salad-mixed-leaves-4-leaf-prepacked
>>
>>41898366
>not doing a spinach, romaine, red cabbage, red leaf, red bell, watercress salad with sunflower seeds and fresh cut mandarins in a poppy seed vinegar dressing
>>
>>41898328

Your math is way off. I don't even see how you could've calculated it that badly. At 3.9mg per pound of cress, it would take 128 grams, or a little over 1/4 a pound, to get 500mg indol. That's still a lot to eat though considering how shitty that stuff tastes.
>>
>>41894990
>he actually thinks chad eats vegetables

nice made up story there bud
>>
>>41894600
eating an entire cabbage right now
>>
I laugh when people freak out about Soy yet eat loads of meat when eve a chicken is packed with real animal estorgen
>>
>>41898466

*3.9mg per gram of cress
>>
>>41895015
>Meat tastes better
>Proceeds to cover meat with various sauces, spices, rubs, marinades and gsrnishes all made from plants

Lol
>>
>>41898330
>Eating off plastic plates
>>
>>41894913

Cut cabage
1 tsp per 1 and a half pounds of cabbage.
Sprinkle and massage im bowl.
Wait 10ish mins.
Pack into fermenting vessel with about a half inch of room left. Cover the vessel but do not tighten it down.
Lower temps longer ferment time higher temps shorter ferment time.
If its 80-90 expect it done in a week. Lower than 80 expect it done in two weeks.
Taste test it and when you like it pop it in the fridge. Keep any juices leftover for a starter just as insurance for you next batch.
Gg you now spend 2 dollars for a months worth of Probotics instead of 15+
>>
>>41898997
>doing dishes 3 times a day
easier to just throw them out
>>
>>41894990
>you will never be insecure enough to write this post
Feels good, brehs.
>>
>>41894600

red cabbage is soooooooo much beeeettterrrr
>>
>>41899149
Faggot
>>
>>41897445
I eat a lot of brussel sprouts, am I going to become as gods now?
>>
File: 1496755625147.png (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496755625147.png
144KB, 800x800px
>>41894600
(((rockefeller university)))
>>
>>41897493
that's just their shit genetics.
>>
>>41899689
the Rockefeller family is not Jewish
>>
>>41898287
I agree there is no way cabbage is going to cut e2 in half. If it did, you'd be in trouble though.
>>
>>41898287
Also, source on e2 being extremely high from plastic etc.

Oh wait, most hormones are destroyed almost immediately after taken orally, and it took scientists years to create a device to get it past stomach and liver.
>>
File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
How do i stop binging BANANAS?

Im like a fucking ape
>>
will this negate the xenoestrogens I get from heating food in plastic? because If I can go back to steaming my veggies in the microwave I would be wrapped
>>
>>41901445
Yes. All humans are apes.
>>
>>41899149

Sitting on your ass is easier than going to the gym too, does that make it better?
>>
>>41901538
Primates, yes, but not apes.
>>
>>41899689
Rockerfellers are 100% shabbos goyim.

Honorary kikes impotbqhwy (in my personal opinion to be quite honest with you)
>>
>>41894600
>red
>Not red cabbage
might as well leave it then.

Something lots of people dont know, is that very small amounts of red cabbage (like 5g a day) have shown health benefits, combined with thet fact that a head of cabbage stays fresh in the fridge for months, theres literally no reason not to eat that minimum amount a day, grated into other food for example.
>>
Sweet cabbage is GOAT
>>
>>41900783

You've never heard of BPA? Dioxin? PCBs?

Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>41895168
Underrated.
>>
>>41896904
You just eat it more regularly and it should disappear. Did for me at least.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.