[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

constipation, diarrhoea and soft normal poo that hurts to push out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I get mixture of the three often, sometimes I can't go for days only for it to cause constipation shits and other times it is diarrhoea that keeps on making me go to the toilet every hour or it seems like normal is back but it's painful to poo it out like with constipation.

Even when I think I am done, if I leave the toilet and try to sit down or lay down it starts hurting and making me want to go all over again.

What can I do /fit/bros? Doctors give me tablets according to what is wrong at the time but its never a permanent solution, I hate this.
>>
Nofap
>>
>>41892852
I wish, I'd nofap for life if it stopped this.
>>
No /fit/bro has or had these problems?
>>
IBS-C
>>
>>41893167
I know it was something like this but what can I do about it?
>>
>>41892788
You should see a doctor to check for possible IBS. Also you probably have something in your diet that's causing this. Do you eat alot of carbs and simple sugars? The gut actually hates that. Some people claim dairy and wheat makes their gut inflamed. Also are you into stress? The gut is super sensitive to changes in your life.
>>
>>41893966
I'll list what I eat/drink most days:

2x burger with cheese
2x strawberry milkshake
chicken wrap with bbq sauce
diet pepsi

Bloody hell, I just realised how terrible this is, how did I even let this happen. Yes I'm stressed at the moment due to trying to get into education this September and the heatwave hits me hard.

What can I do to solve this? Obviously trying to cut out the above is the first step, I just don't know what else I can eat, I'm allergic to nuts, beans and tree pollen so fruits are out of the question.
>>
File: 1494623857870.png (72KB, 258x234px) Image search: [Google]
1494623857870.png
72KB, 258x234px
>>41894092

Anonymous 06/23/17(Fri)00:02:42 No.41894092▶
>>41893966
I'll list what I eat/drink most days:

>2x burger with cheese
>2x strawberry milkshake
>chicken wrap with bbq sauce
>diet pepsi
please god tell me this is bait... if not you must be really retarded
>>
soft stool or overly hard stool are both caused by a lack of fiber assuming you don't have severe IBS

so eat a big bowl of oatmeal/granola and plenty of fruits and vegetables, then see if your stools improve

personally junk food and greasy food either makes me constipated from too much meat or diarrhea
>>
>>41894181
Sorry it's true, I've had a good think on what I have been actually eating and this is the list. I'm no better than those freaky eaters.
>>41894253
I'll have to go shopping tomorrow and experiment, see if I can use my steamer on fruits so I can eat them without allergic reactions.
>>
File: 1491630682093.gif (303KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491630682093.gif
303KB, 500x281px
>>41894092
oh man im laffin
>>
File: autistictears.gif (271KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
autistictears.gif
271KB, 500x271px
>>41894431
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.