[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did I fuck up, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: ill just die.jpg (51KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
ill just die.jpg
51KB, 500x361px
ok so,
>yesterday
>at girlfriends house
>as soon as I walk in her fat cunt dog starts barking and growling at me
>whatever
>chilling on couch, whole time the fat cunt dog is staring at me with it's ears raised up
>get hungry, gf makes us something to eat
>eating on couch when fat cunt dog starts getting in my face and jumping on me for food
>just jumps up and starts eating food out of my hand
>wtfnothisismyfood.png
>go to push it away
>it freaks out and bites down hard on my hand and draws blood
>get pissed off and grab it by the bottom and top of its mouth and pull until I free my hand
>grab it by the throat and squeeze
>begin to slam it repeatedly on their glass coffee table
>table breaks and all I'm slamming it into is broken pieces of glass
>its whimpering and bleeding
>gf is yelling at me to stop
>I hate this fucking dog so much I keep going
>throw it down and kick it as hard as I fucking can against the wall
>gf is crying while holding it in her hands as it coughs up blood and cries
>it died
>try to comfort her but she tells me to fuck off
>gf isn't returning any of my messages
>it was her mom's dog before she died
>fat cunt dog was 7 years old, and 30 pounds overweight (it was supposed to be 30 but weighed 60, body was like 20x the size of its ugly little head)
>still get pleasure at night knowing that the fat cunt dog died in pain

I love dogs and all animals but I hated this fucking dog so much, it was the ugliest fucking mutt you'd ever seen, was super obese, under bite, bug eyed, and acted like a cunt. We took it to the dog park once and it got out of breath in like 5 minutes and tried to attack all the other dogs, even the puppies. It also had arthritis, diabetes, and it's teeth were rotting out.

I don't even know why my gf loved it so much it refused to do any tricks or play and all it did was eat, sleep, and be a total cunt.
>>
File: edge.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
62KB, 300x200px
>summer
>>
>>41889962
>Grab it by the bottom and top of its mouth and pull untill I free my hand

>I have three hands: the post
>I don't get attention at home so I have to lie on a Hungarian jellyfish hunting board: the post
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.