[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit needs to stop. MODS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170622-144727.jpg (890KB, 1439x2692px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-144727.jpg
890KB, 1439x2692px
This shit needs to stop.

MODS
>>
File: 1496428090179.png (21KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1496428090179.png
21KB, 136x102px
>>41888747
Nigga what are you , that's not the 4chan I know!
>>
>>41888759
>he doesn't use clover
>he doesn't get push notifications for his (you)s
>>
>Vegan
didnt know /fit/ had superhomos
>>
>>41888844
I'm fine with vegans discussing nutrition like "hey is saitan or tempeh better for protein on a cut" but there's no need for 10 threads and they a just dissolve into the morality and politics of being vegan which has no place on this board.
>>
>>41889247
this. /vegan general/ when

/ck/ has one and it's surprisingly productive. the only downside for vegans is they dont' get to moralize and pretend to be superior
>>
>>41889247
Vegans tend to care more about politics than health and fitness, anyway. Even based god Scooby bashed the shit out of them in a recent video.
>>
File: stop being silly.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stop being silly.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>41888747
Do you need a safe space sweetie?
>>
>>41889990
Generals ruin boards and must be avoided at all costs.

t. /tg/ and /lit/
>>
It's literally one jobless kiddo who became a vegan two weeks ago spamming all these cartoons. Bump so the mods ban his mom's IP.
>>
>>41888747
vegan threads are lke Grimes thread on /mu/
same two people who spam them constantly
just hide them and move on tbqh
>>
>>41890059
> /tg/
my nigga

but I think in this case it'd be a good thing. Nobody likes the vegan threads, they're not productive for discussion, and having all of their autism concentrated into a general might improve the quality of /fit/
>>
>>41890160
>having all of their autism concentrated into a general might improve the quality of /fit/

Not even. The threads have nothing to do with fitness NOR nutrition. They de-evolve rapidly into petty (mindless) bickering about the feelings of animals. It has no place here.
>>
>>41890051
It's not about safe space. It's about having our space back instead of having that space encroached upon by an excessive number of generals and threads about a single topic that's only quasi-related to this board.
>>
>>41890059
Can confirm. They're like an intellectual wood rot.

t. /mlp/
>>
I feel like some is desperately trying to push vegan agenda here, few months back, not a single vegan thread and now you have like 5/day here...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.