[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ horror stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: horror.jpg (43KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
43KB, 540x960px
>have homegym
>start workout
>last OHP warmup set
>somehow the bar goes behind my head during lockout
>drop it while pivoting with it to dampen its fall because it's a homegym on the 7th floor of an apartment complex and I have neighbors
>vagina-wall happens
>barely make it out of snap city, I felt my spine bend in ways it wasn't meant to.
>put on belt and continue workout
>now I notice the bar clipped my dips post and I'll have to re-drill holes for it.
>>
>>41887570
my crammed mancave for reference.
>>
>>41887594
comfy in an odd way, especially cause you live so high up
>>
>>41887594

You poor bastard. Out of curiosity, how did you find yourself here, what country, what job you do, how old etc?
>>
>>41887570
Why the fuck did you think working out on an apartment would be a good idea?
>>
>>41887594
Is the full sized corner desk really necessary for a notebook and keyboard?
>>
I OHP in my power rack and I set the pins too because I'm a safety sally
>>
>>41887594
>this apartment is 100% /fit/ approved
>>
>>41887855
Fuck off with your money Mr.Monopoly. I'm stuck using a fucking broom and water bottles. That looks like heaven OP
>>
>>41888577
Total investment was ~300eur including everything you see. I got discs weighing 10pl8 in total. If you live in the US I've read people on fit had luck finding better equipment for cheaper. Always buy used, it's iron after all.

>>41888523
>tfw power rack would've cost me more than all the equipment you see in pic.
>>
>>41888671
*5pl8 (200kg in discs)
>>
>>41887855
how the fuck is this being poor? he has everything he needs but a super bad management of how to save room.
if he is comfy thats a nice mancave for him.

I've seen some shit on a vacation in kosovo and even that isn't the worst situation you can get in
>>
File: 1497991760002.jpg (70KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1497991760002.jpg
70KB, 470x521px
>>41889462
>>41888577
>when you don't realise "you poor bastard" in Britain doesn't actually refer do your financial situation, but rather a "poor" situation, akin to a poor performance, and that the poster is more likely referring to the "poor" situation of having to live in such a crammed space
>>
>>41889496
So for example, if a friend got caught in the rain because he was locked out of his apartment, i might say "you poor bastard".
>>
>>41889512
Fuck you
>>
>>41889512
lmao
>>
>>41889462
>vacation in kosovo
Why would you ever want to vacation there?
>>
File: autism skyrocketing.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
autism skyrocketing.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>41889648
>>41889721
>>
File: IMG_0980.jpg (49KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.jpg
49KB, 421x834px
>>41887594

>lifting weights inside an apartment when you live anywhere but the ground floor

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>41887594
I've done something similar in my cramped mancave gym, except not when working out.

>late at night, drunk and fucking around on the computer
>got up to piss,have to walk next to the bar/rack to get to the door
>bar (deloaded) was set up at OHP height
>didn't realize how drunk i was
>stumbled towards the rack and grabbed the end of the bar for stability
>other end of the bar goes flying up and crashes into a picture frame on the wall, shatters the glass
>leaves a decent sized dent in the wall as well
>i crashed into the closet door but fortunately was uninjured

i spent the rest of the evening passed out on the bathroom floor. haven't been even remotely that drunk since, so i guess it was a lesson learned.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.