[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling tied all the time? Even with enough sleep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1479628527947.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479628527947.png
34KB, 633x758px
How do I stop feeling tied all the time?
Even with enough sleep, I always feel burned out.

I don't want to depend on coffee/energy drink/drugs to keep me awake.
>>
Get a job that pays your stimulants so you are dependant on the job which causes you to buy more stimulants to be able to work more to pay for more stimulants which you take to wprk mpre to pay your stimulants so you can work to pay your stimulants.
>>
>>41887411
Take a multivitamin and see if anything changes. After I started taking a regular multivitamin, my % of REM sleep and deep sleep went to normal levels. Before I had started, my REM was really low. Sometimes as low as 3% of sleep. Same goes for deep sleep. Now, its at the average levels.
t. Person who has struggled with a sleep disorder their whole life to the point of having to get disability accommodations for it in high school
>>
>>41887411
as an adult you just sort of feel like this from time to time, part of aging my dude

take a puppy vs a 10 year old dog is the energy level the same?
>>
>>41887411
What do you eat? How often do you exercise? How is your stress levels?
>>
>>41887411
you probably have a sleeping disorder, get a sleep study done
>>
>>41887411
sleep longer

maybe u have sleep apnea

lowcarb diet but u shit frequently
>>
investigate sleep hygiene, and if its truely good maybe see a doctor or have a sleep study
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.