[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to lose fat without going to the gym.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497501578506-r9k.png (268KB, 828x965px) Image search: [Google]
1497501578506-r9k.png
268KB, 828x965px
I habe essentially no equipment other than some shitty 10lb weights. I'm also too shy and broke to go to the gym. Used to be 110lbs, now I'm 115lbs according to scales. Gained five lbs, now I'm worried.
>>
Brisk walk 20 minutes on an empty stomach after waking up from a 8+ hour sleep
>>
>>41885670
That really going to help?
>>
For diet: eat at a caloric deficit and meet your macros, and by that I mean eating the appropriate amount of protein, carbs and fats. This way you will lose more fat than muscle whwn you lose weight.

For training: you can can run, sprint, swim or do cardio if your goal is strictly losing fat. If you care about gaining strength or even a little mass at all, you should do some form of BW training. Invest in a pair of rings. You can get a pair for under $30
>>
File: 1477661522145-r9k.jpg (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477661522145-r9k.jpg
30KB, 657x527px
>>41885689
>For diet: eat at a caloric deficit and meet your macros, and by that I mean eating the appropriate amount of protein, carbs and fats. This way you will lose more fat than muscle whwn you lose weight.

Uhhhhhhhh?

>you should do some form of BW training. Invest in a pair of rings. You can get a pair for under $30

Wuz dis?

I dont get this and the lingo, please explain in a manner that even a brainlet may understand.
>>
>>41885739
Read the sticky
>>
>>41885656
cardio first thing in the morning. Eat less
>>
>>41885739

Read the sticky

>>41885792

Read the sticky

>>41885800

Eat differently, if he eats like shit, too. Whole, real foods.
>>
>>41885656
You're a chick right? Normally I suggest simply stop eating, but most chicks can't handle that, in my experience.

Anyway the best way to lose weight is to reduce caloric intake, obviously. The problem most people experience when they do that is hunger, but that's mainly because when they do eat, they're eating the wrong things. Focus on lean protein / fibrous, low calorie foods (like vegetables), and foods with fat like eggs and avocado. If you don't know what has what, look it up. Multiply your weight by 11 and eat that many calories.

I recommend getting an expensive blender like vitamix so that you can make green smoothies out of super foods, they will have lots of micronutrients and fiber and low calories. Protein shakes are good too, get gold standard whey and use unsweetened almond milk as a base.
>>
>>41885739
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>41885685
Can confirm.

Does a great job keeping water retention down for some reason.

No replacement for lifting, but cuts an easy 2-300 calories first thing in the morning - generally of fat.

If you upped it to 40 minutes, starts your day in a decent deficit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.