[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a guy, would you rather be skinny or a bit overweight? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: image60[1].png (1MB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
image60[1].png
1MB, 1024x640px
As a guy, would you rather be skinny or a bit overweight?

Not like, as a starting point for fitness. Just say you were an average guy. Would you rather want to be skinny or overweight (not obese, maybe 15-20 pounds overweight)?

As a really skinny guy I think it's better to be slightly overweight. At least you're seen as a man.
>>
Skinny, takes less to feed me and I'm better and running, I'm a fencer by trade and also a skinny (sorta ottermode) cunt never had a problem. So long as you can comfortably lift 30kg bags then there's no job you can't do albiet a little slower. Also I live in a temperate climate, If it was snowing n shit I might go for chubby.
>>
Currently recovering skelly, but I'd rather be fat because fatties have better calves when they get fit
>>
Skinny, as a fatty your only options are to be the funny guy of the group and last pick for sports
>>
>>41885232
As a skinny guy it's the same except you're also weak as fuck

Is rather be a fatty
>>
>>41885095
Skinny

Women prefer lanklets to fat men.
>>
>>41885307
I used to be 130 lbs and beat guys over 200 lbs in arm wrestling when I was in high school

Nice meme though
>>
>>41885337
On average, a heavier guy will kick a skinny guy's ass.
And skinny guys just look pathetic. I say that as a Skelly myself.
>>
as a fatty, i'd rather be skinny because at least you look good in clothes
>>
>>41885095
I had an eating disorder as a teenager, and that's how I lost weight (was 220 lbs when I was 14, 15). Because of that, I'm ABSOLUTELY PHOBIC of ever being anything close to fat or overweight again. I don't think one truly ever gets over an eating disorder, because I still deal with those thoughts 10 years later.
>>
>>41885316
>Women prefer lanklets to fat men
Why do you always see fat women with skinny guys then?
>>
>>41885406
Because fat women are the fucking majority you stupid cuck.

How does one relate to the other? They are still women and they are still preferring lanklets.
>>
>>41885393
How do you do bulking? I'm kinda in the same boat and the only thing I want more than more muscle is to never be a fat fuck ever again
>>
>>41885538
>how do I do bulking?

Simple, I don't. The moment I see my stomach get even just a miniscule bit bigger, I cut it out right away. This is what I mean by never really having gotten over it. It's certainly a form of mental illness.
>>
>>41885348
OP and skelly here, that's how I feel as well

Fat people get a lot of hate in society, but skinny people don't really (except among fitness areas). But as a skinny guy, it really sucks how emasculating it feels to be skinny.
>>
>>41885232
depends the fatty, if they are built like a farmhand, they should be picked high up in sports.
OP said a bit overweight, not the fattest nerd in class.
Power Hitter!
>>
>>41885316
>>
>>41885140
Fencer? As in the sport? How?
>>
>>41885566
Is that a sustainable way to make gains? I was thinking I'd do exactly that, but I'm worried swinging my calories around like that is gonna make me yo-yo and be counterproductive in the end.
>>
>>41885839
No I'm a wire monkey. Lazy farmers and housewifes overpay me to build simple as fuck fences.
>>
>>41885850
Probably not, but at least I won't get fat. I wouldn't follow my example at all, because I don't think my attitude toward this subject is healthy, and I'd hate for you to pick up on the same shit that holds me back.>>41885871
>>
>>41885838
Thicc
>>
>>41885839
Not that anon, but I do fencing (the sport). You can probably find a local club and take lessons from them
>>
>>41885909
What's the sort of investment required to start fencing? If I want to get a decent foil /mask, where should I look?
>>
>>41885095
Skinny because its healther and more attractive anyway
>>
>>41885918
Not too much, maybe around a hundred or two. All you need is a jacket (pants too), mask, sword, and bag. Buy online.
>>
File: me (2).jpg (208KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
me (2).jpg
208KB, 800x550px
>>41885348
>>41885568
people subconsciously are disgusted by weak-looking people and see them as at least a little pathetic, especially if you're also a manlet. If you're 5'8 and bearmode people will treat you entirely different than they'd treat a 5'8 skellington. Muscles, even when mixed with a little fat will inspire fear and respect in people subconsciously (and sometimes consciously).

muscles are inherently masculine and in general the most feminine (attractive) women are attracted to the most masculine guys. That said there are skeletor playboys out there, they just often have the ego to rock it

t. chronic skeleton
>>
For aesthetic reasons, skinny. But there's also a big part of me that wants to be the biggest (strongest, not just fattest) guy in the room.

But I'm a 5'8 manlet so it'll never happen; might as well just embrace the leangains look and enjoy my medium-sized shirts.
>>
>>41885838
>rich, famous people are a great barometer for normal, everyday folks

Why are people retarded?
>>
>for a very long time, women have stated they like their men somewhat thicc
>/fit/ states the total oppisite
>>
>>41887485
>women state one thing
>do the complete opposite

Interesting it's almost like they are shallow creatures who only say things to sound good
>>
Skinny as a starting point. then do a slow bulk and look fucking awesome
>>
File: ryan-gosling-300-6.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-300-6.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
Daily reminder that normies still think skinny = fit.

Pic related is what is considered their limit before they get "too big"
>>
>>41887467
he got married before he was legit famous.
he was an actor, but the wife had the better career up til that point.

but good try anon!
>>
>>41885095
The guy on the left is not skinny.
The guy on the right is obese.
>>
This is skinny
>>
>>41887673
no thats aushwitz
>>
>>41887610
>was on parks and req when they got married

>started filming parks and req before marriage in 2009

>former wrestling hunk who gained weight for lulz

>was already established

Dude you might as well put Fred and Wilma to try and prove your point

Retardo
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-230934.jpg (291KB, 1160x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-230934.jpg
291KB, 1160x1256px
>>41887610
>the wife was more famous!

Is that really the defense for rich and famous people?
>>
>>41887673
That's emaciated

This is what normies think skinny is
>>
>>41887595
seems about right
>>
>>41887753
no way that is a decent body by normie standards he just has wide hips.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (5KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
5KB, 189x266px
>>41888068
Put it up against this.

Which is what normies think is what is skinny to what is fat.

The in between is fit for them.

See which one they pick
>>
>>41885316
girls younger than 25 prefer lanklets

women prefer bigger, stronger looking men, even if it means they're thick around the mid-section
>>
skinny since you don't have to worry about high estrogen and maybe also low testosterone
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.