[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carbohydrates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fruits.jpg (101KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
fruits.jpg
101KB, 1200x720px
How do YOU feel about CABRS?

Personally I tried keto for 3 days a while back, and while it wasn't the end of the world, I got tired of eating a fuck ton of boiled eggs.

Also, since I do cardio everyday, I get to eat tons of great fruits like raisins, cherries, watermelon, bananas, whatever, and greek yogurt. shit is delicious. its way better looking chiseled and tan than a bloated, ketogenic powerlifting mess.
>>
Bumping for info
>>
>>41885036
did keto for 3 weeks and lost 12 pounds, and went down a belt loop. Did no cardio but lots of lifting. I'm already pretty fit but was putting on fat so decided to try this and it worked
>>
>>41885036
Carbso are good for bulking and make you lift higher weights for more reps

Good for when you do cardio too

Shit in excess

Keto fans please go
>>
>>41885036
carbs are starches that help you have energy and feel full.

what you and i think many people that are exercising and dieting a lot, are afraid of, is the negative effects of gluten or enriched carbs.

flour products like bread or pastas can make you look fat or shitty when not a part of a balanced diet and even when you run a calorie defecit.

but remember, there are places on earth and a time in europe, america, etc. that bread and pasta is the stable. rice, potatoes, and starches from plants are the cornerstone to the starving man's diet. and he can grow to great size if supplemented with manual labor, milk, vegetables, and some meats. this is the way life has been. and it only has changed in the 20th century because of our enriched gluten products and sedentary lifestyles.

rice, potatoes, fruits, are good carbs.

glutens, like pasta and bread are probably not best before bed. usually, i eat cookies and whatnot before the gym.
>>
>>41885036
Carbs are necessary to feel full; they lower the hunger hormone ghrelin which helps you feel satisfied after a meal; as well as increase leptin which helps you feel satisfied also.

Complex carbs are fine; just gotta stay away from the simple processed carbs like white bread or white rice. I avoid sugar like the plague.
>>
>>41885036
Pic related are all great in basically any amount. Keto is for fatties.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.