[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ Fat weeb elves edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 47

File: 1494509881739.png (269KB, 1029x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1494509881739.png
269KB, 1029x1500px
Previous fat:
>>41878489

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of /fit/ who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Discord
https://discord dot gg/tECCTD
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
First post for reminder
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>>
What's the better meme diet keto or water fasting?
>>
>>41884834
yes?
>>
fat fucks
>>
>>41884848
hello?
>>
>>41884872
Grandma?
>>
>>41884834
Yes.
>>
>>41884891
Yes honey
>>
>>41884857
Thanks!
>>
>>41884857
fucks what?
>>
Reminder that being fat is a mental illness
>>
File: fat7.png (66KB, 455x537px) Image search: [Google]
fat7.png
66KB, 455x537px
>tfw hit the gym very hard
>did 250 leg raises with the yoga ball
>did 250 oblique raises on boso ball
>did 250 reach ups on the boso ball
>took 3 hours to complete with rest time included, intervals of 50
>consumed 1700 calories most of them being protein
>5'7''
>>
File: 1497823037298.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497823037298.png
113KB, 800x800px
CONFESS YOUR SINS
>>
>>41884961
>he fell for the gym and diet meme

Start water fasting my dude
>>
how is this for a meme diet

1 baked chicken thigh
.5 cup of black beans
1 cup of white rice

25g protein
72g carb
9g fat

477 cal

All I plan to eat a day as I am going through some money troubles. Would double or triple to hit at least 1000-1400cal but not sure if carbs are going to fuck me even more. Going to start running, start starting bodyweight. Was basically starving, eating apples and peanut butter and binge drinking on weekends at friend's parties for sustinence for three weeks dropped from 205 to 190. Would feel shittier/sadder but I'm vain enough where I like how I'm starting to look now.
>>
>>41884977
>wow i reached my goal weight, now i can eat like i used to again
>gain back all the weight
>>
>>41884975
Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been three threads since my last confession. My sins are once going over my fitness pal calories in a day and eating a bag of pizza rolls.
>>
>>41884987
That's garbage, lower your carbs and increase your fat and protein intake. You're also not gonna get by on 477 calories, do something like PSMF or water fasting if you want to be memier
>>
>Did calorie counting
>Went to the gym
>Barely any losses
>Memorized the calories from the usual food I'm eating.
>Stopped using MFP (too much of a hassle).
>Stopped going to the gym
>Did basic calisthenics and simple dumbbell + stationary bikes instead
>Gained bb muscles and lost 8kg

I'm probably gonna go back to the gym eventually, but I don't understand why calisthenics, simple exercise and stationary bikes worked instead.
>>
Reposting question from last thread >>41884817
Can I stop the yo-yo without counting calories?
>>
currently very full at the end of a 1400kcal day and bizarrely proud. avocado on bagel breakfast, homemade pizza w hummus sauce n very little cheese for lunch, and lentils and steamed broccoli/asparagus for dinner. you can do it, /fat/, it's not that hard
>>
>>41885035
I'm >>41885027 and I can, yes. Just memorize the calories and keep in mind your daily calorie intake and portion size.
>>
>>41885002
>reach goal weight
>start lifting and eating properly
>go through another water fast if you get fat AKA cutting (it would probably better to use an actual diet for this part though so you don't lose muscle)
>>
>>41885024
Is my ratio of carbs to everything else that big of a deal even if it's in relation to such a small amount of cal? I guess this would be my real question. assuming I double it it's still less than 1k cals, thermodynamically im going to get shredded right?
>>
File: 20170621_160548.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_160548.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>41884975
I'm too retarded to cook. Everything I touch turns out so disgusting that I at best manage to eat half of the meal because I'm immensely hungry.

It does help with reducing my caloric intake though.
>>
started the water fast meme today, quick question, am I going to be able to do my lifts tomorrow or am I gonna be fucked?
>>
File: dellies4.png (742KB, 534x563px) Image search: [Google]
dellies4.png
742KB, 534x563px
I just had a green drink with wheat grass juice,kale,spinach,chard,beets,half a peach,1/3 cup of blue berries,and 1/3 banana.

Jesus fucking Christ it's the feeling you get after you go for a swim but it's in my blood. This feels so fucking good. It's like a orgasm going on in my veins. It feels good lads.
>>
>>41885051
Is there a good way to memorize portion sizes? because in my head I know exactly how many calories are in a pound of chicken, a serving of white rice, etc. but I can never seem to eyeball it properly and when I actually weigh the food I can be off by a good margin
>>
>>41885077
Stupid to a water fast; even more stupid (and dangerous) to try and lift while water fasting.

Listen.

There is no magic bullet. Weight loss isn't a diet; it's a life style change which needs to permanent or you'll put the weight back on.

For weight loss to be sustainable you need to learn how to eat correctly, lose the habits of eating shitty food and lose weight slowly and patiently.

Eat wholegreen carbs (For satiety and ghrelin control) and; no more than 100g of protein a day (also for satiety). Add some fiber in there and don't restrict your calories too much, just 300 - 400 below maintainence. If you lose 1lb a week then you're on the right path.

If you're having to use discipline and will power to stick to your diet you will eventually fail out of misery and binge. Don't do the meme shit like keto or water fasting; eat a healthy balanced diet and be patient.
>>
>>41885116
Oh yeah, none of that is new to me, I lost a 150 pounds but gained back around 60. Trying to kick the habit with the water fast, obviously it's not a long term thing.
>>
File: IMG_3831.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>>41884975
I ate quiche, and a rice and cabbage. About to have cake and coffee.
>not a single regret
>>
>>41885146
The fact you put the weight back on shows you weren't realistic with your diet. Trying to kick the habit with an extreme start like water fasting is setting yourself up for a binge after a few days. You've got to find balance and be able to survive off less calories than you currently consume or you will constantly yo-yo diet; there was a time years ago when I was yo-yo dieting until i finally realized I had to cut some foods out forever and stop dieting.

Heres 3 golden rules. Live by these and you will lose weight.

1. Don't eat fast food ever. Don't eat sugary foods. Don't drink alcohol or sugary soft drinks (diet soda is fine)

2. Balanced diet. Don't cut out of carbs no matter what the memesters say; carbs are important for satiety and ghrelin control.

3. Slow and steady. If you cut too hard you'll be miserable; it's gotta be sustainable and that means you need to be able to eat like this for the rest of your life and be satisfied rather than needing to use will power and discipline yourself 24 hours a day.
>>
>>41885146
I don't know why the guy above you has to be so drastic, just start cycling in keto or water fasting when you get fat again. If you want an actual long term solution start lifting then figure out bulking and cutting cycles
>>
>>41885070
477 would be literal hell if you want a crash diet then water fast at least that way you won't ge any hunger pangs
>>
File: no mercy.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
no mercy.png
135KB, 476x368px
>people are cutting carbs and shit
>still losing weight eating carbs
>1700 calories a day
>have been lifting for years
>counting macros
>tfw i'm making all kinds of gins on a diet
>I'm now one of the big guys at the gym
>>
>>41885203
all of these are good except for the alcohol one. live a little. what's the point of having a good body if you're not going to have fun with it? just drink vodka waters or healthier drinks like that.
>>
>>41885219
I'm not being drastic; I'm telling him to have a balanced diet.

You're recommending this guy yo-yo diets; forever in a perpetual cycle. Keto is bad advice and I can tell you're someone who is "losing weight" without ever actually having reached their target goal.

Millions of people are thin while eating carbs; and that's because carbs aren't the problem. Sugar, high calorie fatty fast food food and alcohol is the issue.
>>
File: fit feel.png (392KB, 1095x558px) Image search: [Google]
fit feel.png
392KB, 1095x558px
>>41885268
>live a little. what's the point of having a good body if you're not going to have fun with it?
>tfw 27 and never lived
>>
Any tips for an alternative to curls?
I have tendonitis in one of my wrists and both bar/dumbell curls put too much stress on it
>>
>>41885219
Started lifting at the start of the year. SS to be specific
>>41885203
It's not possible for me to feel satisfied with food, either I'm hungry or I ate too much. One of my problems is I don't really know what healthy food is. For about a year I'd autistically eat 2 chicken breasts, 2 sausages and ground beef every day. That worked well for weight loss but I find I don't really have the drive to keep to eat 2 years later, so can you recommend me stuff I could eat?
>>
>>41885289
rows or any back exercises that require pulling
>>
>>41885239
so eating absolutely nothing is better than eating only 477 calories?
>>
>>41885268
>Drinking is fun

Where did you get this idea from? Furthermore; what does having a good body have to do with drinking? Successful people don't sabotage themselves with counter productive habits that work against their goals senpai.

I go boxing 4 or 5 nights a week, I go out with my girlfriend but we don't drink alcohol; or we go hiking, or I play some games with friends and chat shit. I grew out of binge drinking alcohol when I hit 25 and realized bars are full of losers with no goals. Alcohol is the liquid jew designed to keep you complacent and help you escape reality.
>>
File: patch pepe.png (128KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
patch pepe.png
128KB, 380x496px
>>41885334
>Alcohol is the liquid jew designed to keep you complacent and help you escape reality.

>tfw the gym keeps me complacent and helps me escape reality
>tfw fell for the ironjew
>>
>>41885276
Those crash diets are temporary to settle into a good weight you can do all that lifestyle shit afterwards.

I've only done the crash diet thing once eventually I started lifting and figuring out bulking/cutting which is exactly what I'm telling him to do.
>>
>>41885351
Iktfb. Ironpill for life
>>
>>41884975
Finals week is already killing me. Today I've eaten around 2500 calories plus I'm drinking monsters now to help me study. I also skipped the gym today. I think it'll be alright. I should be all done tomorrow at 1 and then I just have an arts coass until I graduate.
>>
File: smug jack.jpg (12KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
smug jack.jpg
12KB, 400x263px
>>41884975
had a burg from local fast food joint and 3 packs of gushers upon seeing they were only 90 cals per pack
still about 300 calories off from my daily limit, by some miracle
>>
Quick heads up, ladies and gentlemen.

I will be out of town until around 3:00 PM CST on Friday so I won't do the early check-in or anything for the /fat/ contest. This, however, does not change anything.

In exactly an hour from now, I will need everyone's weigh-ins or else you're on notice. A few of you are already on notice and, if you don't weigh-in, will be removed from the contest.

Remember that this is the tournament finale as well, so the final 5 need to make sure they're competitive here. Gonna be a big week.

I will be back around 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM CST and will make a blurb then but otherwise y'all are on your own.

Happy cutting /fat/ties.
>>
>>41884975
had 5 shortbread cookies. FML
>>
I find myself missing junk food and fast food a lot but every single time I actually have some it's disgusting and disappointing. It's an abstract kind of feel lads
>>
File: 1497934499485.jpg (195KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1497934499485.jpg
195KB, 1200x899px
Does anyone here have experience healing stretch marks? I was thinking about trying Aloe Vera but I wanted a second opinion.

Every time I look at them I die a little inside.
>>
>>41885324
Yes, you will eventually lose your appetite and stop feeling like shit if you eat nothing, the first 3 days are pretty tough though
>>
>>41885391
As penance you must eat one more shortbread cookie, but it must be dipped quickly in salt water and topped with salt.
>>
They're trying out a new coke to replace diet coke and coke zero in Australia. Supposedly going to try it in the US too if it goes well.

It tastes more like full sugar coke than coke zero or diet do.
>>
>>41885075
As penance you must watch this and make homefries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RUmir3z_L0
>>
>>41885405
i....is that transformers yaoi? please dont tell me it is
>>
>>41885311
Sounds to me like too much protein and not enough carbohydrate; complex carbs like wholemeal bread aren't the devil and have an effect on ghrelin; the hormone which tells you whether you're satisfied or not.

Drink more water; that helps you feel satisfied between meals.

Eat little meals often, your body is designed to graze through the day. Personally I eat 200 calories snacks (and a 200 calorie breakfast) and then 400 - 500 calorie main meals.

I've been where you are; I felt like an unsatiable eating machine. I tried eating more fat, I tried eating more protein in my diet and doing low carb.

I tried for months with all these stupid meme advice, and then what fixed it for me was eating clean wholemeal carbs and no more than 100g protein a day. Now I find it easy to eat clean because I'm not restricting myself from food groups; I just eat clean carbs rather than shitty sugar carbs or simple processed carbs.

>>41885359
Stop giving bad advice guy, you're talking shit. I'm legitimately trying to help this guy with sound advice; crash diets are NOT the way forward. You're telling him to crash diet until he settles into a goood weight and then maintain? Even at 2lbs a week weight loss (which is too much even for a crash diet) it might take him 4 or 5 weeks, if not longer due to being obese. That isn't a crash diet, that is an unsustainable soul draining recipe for disaster.

Weight loss takes a long time. 1 - 2lbs a week is great, 1lb a week is average and good.
>>
>>41885429
Coke Zero already tastes like actual coke for me
>>
File: spooked.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
226KB, 394x397px
>>41885409
I've been taking flavorless gelatin and my skin is ls looking better, stretch marks aren't visible.
>>
>>41885435
Nope just him being cute not lewd
>>
>>41885429
coke stevia already tasted pretty damn close to real coke, but nobody bought it so they had to roll out coke no sugar
>>
File: 1497278185272.jpg (53KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
1497278185272.jpg
53KB, 525x438px
>>41884802
>elves
>>
>>41885181
>not a single regret
The man who refuses to regret and ask forgiveness must suffer the eternal fires of fatness in hot weather.

>>41885374
>I'm drinking monsters now to help me study
You do not need a penance my son. You must have faith.

>>41885379
>by some miracle
Your penance is a pop tart. Buy a box of poptarts, then eat one (there are two in a foil), then throw all the rest away.
>>
>>41885441
Mine are faded but still noticeable enough to make me self conscious. I think lotion would be the best option but I'm not sure which kind actually works.
>>
>>41885441
like... the shit processed from tendons/ligaments? where do you even get that?

i've been putting shea butter/some random lotion bar from lush on my stretchmarks about twice a day. they're a little less pink but definitely still there
>>
>>41885469
Pretty much any lotion is going to be good. Don't fall for the specifically marketed ones like bio-oil, they're no more effective than other lotions/oils. The best thing for stretch marks is time really.
>>
>>41885437
>Stop giving bad advice guy, you're talking shit. I'm legitimately trying to help this guy with sound advice; crash diets are NOT the way forward. You're telling him to crash diet until he settles into a goood weight and then maintain? Even at 2lbs a week weight loss (which is too much even for a crash diet) it might take him 4 or 5 weeks, if not longer due to being obese. That isn't a crash diet, that is an unsustainable soul draining recipe for disaster.

Well yeah if you want go straight from obese to skinny you shouldn't be doing a crash diet. If you're a skinnyfat trying to lose a couple of pounds to stop being overweight then they would be good in that case
>>
>>41885484
That's what I thought. I've heard good things about Aloe Vera so I'll probably stick with that then.
>>
>>41885464
i was wrong, father
it was 200 calories
my penance will be me going to bed before i fall to temptation again
>>
>>41885116
So if Im 100lbs overweight im supposed to s l o w l y lose it over two fucking years? Nah. I think ill eat a bigger deficit and incorporate fasting
>>
>>41885527
This is the mentality of someone who's going to crash diet straight into the fucking ground. Read this and learn well, /fat/
>>
>>41884975
I ate an entire large deep dish pizza coming in a 3200 calories after a month of 1700 calories a day and it was great.
>>
>>41885437
Keto isn't a crash diet though you can maintain it for as long as you want. Water fasting is a meme however is the true crash diet
>>
I fucked up today, /fat/. Had a work lunch at a fancy restaurant and ate a bunch of food I couldn't count. Then ate more snacks at work for a big meeting for some new VP.

Just fmsuf.
>>
File: 1497271023716.jpg (43KB, 441x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497271023716.jpg
43KB, 441x361px
>depression at age 14
>start gaining weight
>obese mom always fucking bullying me about my weight
>bulimic for next 9 years
>finally get tired of fucking up my teeth and being a fucking mess
>start getting fit
>now diabetic mom constantly trying to sabotage me
>don't give a fuck and keep going
>down to 160 lbs, getting stronger
>not bulimic anymore, feeling good
>still obese mother still thinking she's thinner than me
>won't fucking leave my weight alone

I see her maybe twice a year out of obligation. Everyone in our family hates her, but is too afraid to cut ties with her. Whenever I'm here, it's just chores and snide comments about my weight and how I live in general. She insists she's many sizes smaller than me, and that I should eat a bag of bread and whatever "certified" diet meme foods she recently discovered everyday "because it's healthy". She won't leave me the fuck alone and I'm scared of relapsing into my eating disorder.

Yes, I'm a pussy, but this woman has caused every one of my siblings to become mentally ill, suicidal and socially dysfunctional. Honestly, she's lucky she doesn't beat us up anymore, as I'm just aching to hit back this time and get a good reason to never see her again.
>>
>>41885536
Lawl because everyone who has ever lost weight faster than a snails pace has ended up gaining it back right?
>>
File: 1496035113714.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496035113714.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
What's your food routine /fat/? How do I eat to get /fit/? I don't know what to cook besides chicken and broccoli.
>>
>>41885109
For rice, measure it in spoons. For me, three spoon (remember that it shouldn't be bigger than the spoon).

For chicken, keep it in proportion with the rice or twice, thrice the rice, depending on your DCI. Look up the sizes online if necessary.

To make yourself feel full remember to drink at least three glasses of water each meal. One glass before eating. One glass while eating. And one more to wash it all down. You gotta trick yourself to feel full so you won't go back for seconds.
>>
>>41885561
push her down some stairs and say she fell or something, anon
>>
>>41885536
What if Dr. Now on 600lb life told the mega fatties 'i need you to lose 60lb for surgery but only 1-2lb a week. Ill see you in a year"
>>
>>41885561
Why see her at all? You're an adult. You have no obligation to her.
>>
>>41885586
this is false equivalence, if you're already 600lbs your TDEE is much higher and you therefore lose a lot faster eating a normal 1500-2000kcal diet
>>
>>41885471
walmart sells them near the jello, some stores sell it by the pound in little containers. high in protein too. Almost pure collagen
>>
>>41885586
This is the dumbest shit i've ever heard. Someone at 600 lbs who needs to lose 60 lbs literally just has to eat one less full pizza a day and will breeze through the weight.
>>41885613
This.

>>41885562
Not everyone but YOU specifically, shit zipper.
>>
>>41885429
That the Coke No Sugar? We just got it in at work. Looks alright.
>>
Why are you guys calling keto a crash diet? Is just not eating carbs so hard for some of you?
>>
>>41885588
I'm afraid of her, and she's sad and lonely. She isn't someone you can reason with. It's really hard to change the dynamic we have had since my childhood. My youngest brother is still underage and living with her. I keep telling myself I'll never see her again after he moves out.
>>
>>41885634
I think it has just fallen out of fashion here. It's not great for strength.
>>
>>41885464
>suffer the eternal fires of fatness in hot weathe
good luck. I live in Australia, even the devil comes here for a tan
>>
>>41885647
So don't fucking go visit her, retard. You battered wives are so god damn stupid, I swear to god. What's she going to do, run after you? Just don't fucking drive to her house, ignore her, let her die. If she's that much of a shitty person it should be no problem.
>>
>>41885648
If you get enough protein it would be just the same, it might be a little harder lifting with no carbs though, then again most people here are just trying to lose weight which keto is perfect for.
>>
>>41885634
I find it hard to beleive its a meme diet when it has worked wonders for so many people. And it seems every week there is new research coming out backing up some of the health claims of a keto diet. Im going to stick with it for a while at least.
>>
>>41885690
There's nothing wrong with a keto diet, hell I did it back in the day and lost 20kg on it. It's just it's a pain in the ass to keep up, and can end up being quite expensive. It's a great diet if you've got the meals to do it, but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>41885634
>Is just not eating carbs so hard for some of you?

It effects performance and is counter productive for weight loss as it restricts carbohydrates; an important food group which tells us that we're no longer hungry and we are in fact full.

Fat releases the CKK hormone, protein releases the PYY hormone however neither of these deal with ghrelin which tells us that we're "hungry"; nor does it deal with leptin which is a satiety hormone.

Carbohydrates DIRECTLY affect leptin and ghrelin; that's why people struggle with feeling satisfied on a keto diet.

And in response to asking me about " Is just not eating carbs so hard for some of you?"; I rebute with the question "is eating clean so hard for you?"

Carbohydrates are necessary; you won't be able to perform as well in a work out as you would if fuelled by carbs; and that's biological fact.
>>
>>41885710
Just my personal experience but I almost never feel hungry on keto and in fact some days I have to force myself to eat.
>>
>>41884975
I'm so disgusted with myself after binging that I've been avoiding food entirely and hanging out in /fa/'s thinspo thread.
>>
>>41884975
I had bacon and cheese loaded fries from Chicken Treat yesterday.
The day before I had KFC after locking my keys in my car and being pissed off.
>>
>>41885690
I lost about 30lbs on it really quickly and easily. It seems really good for weight loss. I don't think its very sustainable though. I think it's a good temporary diet to help you lose weight and get used to eating less.

And I felt like it negatively effected me cognitively. Made me feel a bit mentally sluggish, so I wouldn't recommend it to people who are studying.
>>
>>41884975
I had a country fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. I was full but still finished it. Next two days will be my regular meals so I hope I didn't fuck myself too much come weighin Saturday
>>
>>41885146
So essentially you didn't learn anything from your first stint of weight loss?
>>
>>41885405
I hear you. The idea always sounds good and I get autistic until I get it. When I do, I'm just like whyyy
>>
>>41884834
keto but less than 1000 calorie. so basically PSMF
>>
>>41885710
The time I've done keto, I've felt full and satisfied. I just couldn't do it longer because I want my free bread at restaurants
>>
>1000 cal or less for the past 2 days

have been doing around 1400-1500 since March

hope I don't binge, probably gonna do 1500 tomorrow to hopefully sail into a big weekend deficit
>>
>>41885865
No, I know what to do, count calories and consume less than I need to maintain. It's the willpower part that's a problem for me. I know what to do but doing it isn't as easy as it used to be for some reason. (Might be because I got off antidepression medication)
>>
>>41885002
>water fast 40 days like jesus did
> finally gone thru
>fighting devils tempation and hells angel for 40 days
>almost dead
>finally reach goal weight
> 10/10 would water fast again for 40 days if get fat like i used to

you would think after all the troubles, we get fat again without guilty

no
>>
>>41885077
dont do exercise if water fast
>>
Any recommendations for weight loss related shows? Some I know of:
My 600lb life, secret eaters, supersize vs superskinny.

I watch mukbangs on youtube sometimes to stop myself from eating like shit, because seeing them eat so much food is disgusting
>>
>>41885334
>dont drink alcohol but diet soda is fine
>>
>>41885911
I think it's because you've done it already so you know that it can be done and just procrastinating. You have to start fresh and start thinking of your starting weight as this weight
>>
File: Photo on 6-21-17 at 10.00 PM.jpg (209KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-21-17 at 10.00 PM.jpg
209KB, 1080x720px
Can anyone tell me what my ass would look like once I finish my cut? I look pretty good everywhere, but I have a ton of fat in my ass/lowerback/upperleg area and its driving me mad
>>
>>41886009
Yeah, I'm doing the water fast to kick it off.
>>
>>41884975
I had some capsicum dip. And 5 jatz crackers to go with it
>>
>>41885564
I literally buy whatever lean protein is on sale and pair it with whatever vegetables are on sale with some beans, lentils, or something else thrown in. Get creative. Add spices, frutis and herbs when you get bored. Look up spice mixtures. Go to ethnic stores for cheap spices if you're poor.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 321x272px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 321x272px
>>41886014
Not memeing, but pretty much exactly like pic related.
>>
>>41884802
Discord invite expired pls gib new one
>>
>>41886135
but, like, I'll be fit in the rest of the area though right???
>>
>>41886164
Don't bother, it's just a bunch of sadsacks dick-measuring their autisms.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BOYS

Started at around 140-145 last august, and was seriously considering getting a gastric band, but ended up just cutting food down.
>>
>>41886207
>those disgusting toenails
>>
Is it possible to lose twenty pounds in one month? I plan on doing a 1600 calorie diet with two fast to help me.
>>
>>41886244
I lost 30 pounds in a month and a half.
>>
>>41886200
Sounds like my kind of place desu
>>
>>41885438
There is something wrong with your taste buds.
>>
>>41886244
Two fast days
>>
>>41886265
So did you do low carb and calorie deficit if so how large?
>>
>>41886315
Yes low carb.

I eat like 1000-1500 calories a day which is about a 2000-1500 deficit.
>>
>>41886244

i lost 20 lbs in 35 days doing keto at or around 1500 a day. it's possible.
>>
>>41885035
Your body needs at least a full year to accept your new bodyweight as the default one. Otherwise it will return to how it used to be right away.
>>
File: Future.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Future.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>41884802
Hey. This is my first time posting here and I wanted to get some good advice on what I can do to start losing weight. I recently moved by in with my parents and am heading back to school, but my family eats like shit. Lots of coke and other crap instead of fruits and veggies. I also really hate the gym, and not because of autism, it's just too fucking cold. There's a near by park with a track and chin up bar that I've thought of going to, but I don't know what to do. I've done ketosis in the past, and had good results, but I don't have the option to really start doing that again. I'm pretty unfamiliar with everything to do with weight loss (single mom household) What do I do?

Also I'm 6"3 well over 300 lbs at this point.

pretty much me
>>
>>41884975
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.

I have been a lazy fuck all week, not getting out of bed for a single morning run before work.
>>
>>41886332
Good job, keep making progress.
>>
>>41886349
Im debating keto but i dont know if itll actually work or if ill be memed.
>>
>>41886378
>fruits and veggies
Who says fruits a healthy? Some of them got as much sugar as coke
>gym is too cold
Then put some clothes on ffs.
And you hate gym because you're ashamed of your fat ass, not because it's too cold.
Fatties make worst fucking excuses not to exercise.

Just fucking grow a pair, read the sticky, eat 1 bucket of shit instead of 2 and you're good for now.
>>
>>41886421

i mean i just told you i did keto at about 1500 or less each day for a month and lost 20 lbs. did a lot of cardio. just fuckin stick to it and don't cheat like i did some days, you'll probably do even better.
>>
>>41886440
Thank you senpai
>>
>>41886449
Know what ill bite the bullet, worst that can happen is its not what i expected. Will report back when im 20 pounds less.
>>
Third week of Keto, I am doing fine with most foods except some extra carbs sneaking up that I didn't know existed. One of the biggest hurdles is getting over the urge to get pizza.
>>
>>41886368
Is this a meme?
>>
>>41886378
>start losing weight

Don't wait.

Count every calorie you eat using MyFitnesssPal. Eat under your Total Daily Energy Expenditure.

Walk 5 miles every day.

You will lose weight. No gym, no fatigue, nothing. Do more when you are comfortable, but don't wait to get the right advice. Start doing something now.
>>
>started losing weight and lost ~30lbs
>tfw havent made in progress in 2 months

i know its all my fault, ive been lazy as fuck
changing as of right now, gonna bet back on track boys.
>>
how do you function during the heat? all i wanna do is sleep and eat.
>>
>>41887021

I want to know too. I get pretty lazy when it gets hot out and I have been trying to go out and walk more but when it gets hot I don't want to go walking outside for over an hour.
>>
File: ofgaf-tk18.jpg (52KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
ofgaf-tk18.jpg
52KB, 600x538px
i get to weigh myself again on friday
>>
>tfw 2500 cal deficit

GOTTA EAT SMALL TO GET SMALL CMON!
>>
>>41887033
Wait until evening, duh
>>
File: 1496277493808.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1496277493808.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
>>41887172
>not burning more than 8000 calories a day
pathetic indulgent creatures
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Finally had someone say that they could tell I slimmed down a lot and could tell I've been dieting. Tfw I still see myself as the same fat fuck when look in the mirror.
>>
>>41887255
>2month of starving yourself
>No change at all
>Put on a tight jean for a job interview because it's the only formal on I have
>Not as tight as before

It feels absolutely great. Try it with "that shirt" or "that pant" that used to be too small for you
>>
>>41887255
you see yourself everyday, your brain is gonna see patterns in your body no matter how much it changes
>>
>see clothes i really like
>remember im a fat fuck and theyll look terrible on me

guess i could just buy them in a human size and wait until they actually fit
>>
>>41887260
I can tell that I've lost fat even though my weight isn't going down very fast. All my pants are much looser now. I even can fit into a pair of shoes that were extremely tight before. But I still feel just as fat as I've always been. All I want to do is be able to mire myself.
>>
My fat ass has been starting to look unsightly lately. I'd like some advice in general about looking not fat, 5'11 250lbs. Ideally I'd like to drop 60 and maintain that. I bike about 8km each weekday.
>>
I publically pledge to /fat/ that I will not eat more than 1000 kcal today. This is to atone for stupidly eating KFC fries last night. I will not disappoint you, /fat/bros.
>>
>>41887320
Calculate your macros for a 20-30% calorie deficit (20% is a safer bet). It really is calories in-calories out.
>>
>>41887320
Drink lots of water.
Eat a little bit less.
Exercise a little bit more.
>>
>>41887260
What job are you applying for that you are wearing fuckin jeans?

Don't do that.
>>
File: img000006.jpg (913KB, 1654x2370px) Image search: [Google]
img000006.jpg
913KB, 1654x2370px
>tfw no plump elf gf
>>
>>41887274
>I even can fit into a pair of shoes that were extremely tight before

how fat are you
>>
>>41887391
Was 220 at my fattest and I'm 5'7. I just have a weird fat distribution I guess.
>>
>>41884802
The disc invite is expired desu.
>>
>>41886368
>muh setpoint theory
Take that shit back to Tumblr with the rest of the fatasses.
>>
>>41887378
Summer job. I won't be wearing suit for that.
>>
guys what should i do about loose skin. i just started getting my life back on track but i looked up advice about how to prevent loose skin and all i'm finding is 'well i learned to love it, it's better than being fat' fuck that i don't want a shitty body even after i'm at my goal weight, will strength exercises and shit help along with cutting?
i'm 18 and 40 pounds overweight
>>
Guys let me give you some eastern european wisdom.
If you're tired of eating sweet oatmeal just try it with milk and feta cheese. Your market can also call it just "greek style" cheese, you're looking for white, salty stuff, don't try it with regular cheese, you need something flavorful.

Less sugar and more protons from cheese. Some will say they don't like it and that's totally fine, just try it once please, trust me
>>
>>41886981
At least you didn't gain back the weight during the 2months stall. Don't be a lazy ass starting right now.
>>
>>41887500
>guys what should i do about loose skin. i just started getting my life back on track but i looked up advice about how to prevent loose skin and all i'm finding is 'well i learned to love it, it's better than being fat' fuck that i don't want a shitty body even after i'm at my goal weight, will strength exercises and shit help along with cutting?
>i'm 18 and 40 pounds overweight
Lose weight gradually and not rapidly and you should be fine.
>>
>tfw week 2 of water fasting is done

my excel sheet is for 3 weeks, I've left humanity behind

268 to 241 tho
>>
>>41887593
loose skin can affect anyone regardless of how quick you lose weight, it's a meme, it's a matter of age first, then skin genetics.

Also don't cry about 40lbs, that's barely anything unless you're like 5'1. leave us fat fucks who are 100+lbs overweight to worry about loose skin, you're pretty young too, i'm 21 and praying i don't get it as bad.
>>
Started on April 15th at 240lbs and just reached 199 today. Feels good to be able to say I'm no longer in the 200 range, especially when just 3 months ago I never would have thought I would be.

Looking to lose another 30-50 and I'm still fairly fat and officially overweight but I'm gonna fucking make it dammit!
>>
>>41887625
>loose skin can affect anyone regardless of how quick you lose weight
Yes, but that doesn't mean you can't take steps to reduce it

the velocity of weight loss is a very important factor when it comes to reducing skin sag.
>>
>>41887500
>i'm 18 and 40 pounds overweight
>40 pounds

I can't imagine you have to worry about loose skin. How tall are you and what do you weigh?
>>
File: B52.jpg (30KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
B52.jpg
30KB, 707x500px
>tfw you have to diet for 10+ months in order to reach your goal weight
>>
>>41887660
5'5'', female, around 168 pounds.
>>
>>41885096
holy fucking shit anon, it really feels like after a good fresh swim, I know!
I used to make a fresh spinach and peach green juice on the regular each morning and would drink it ice cold and it was like a rush of nutrients. Too bad my idiot mom broke the blender about two weeks ago, I was on a roll...
anyway I might go to the store to get one today, now that I have a couple bucks.
>>
>>41885096
>>41887700
Quick recipe lads? Preferably simple to make since I don't got a lot of shit at home rn
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>>41884975
I hate being a male.
>>
>>41884857
you're trying a little hard there champ. gotta be subtler with the bait
>>
>>41887665
only 10 months, lol are you even obese?
>>
File: 1371777529934.jpg (52KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1371777529934.jpg
52KB, 680x1020px
>>41887751

39 in BMI
>>
> lost 25 kg in 5 months
> first time under BMI 30 today

A-am I making it?
>>
>>41887740
face reality, you hate being yourself
>>
>>41887767
That too.
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>losing a lot of fat in my face
>still ugly
>>
> went from 105kg to 80 over course of a year
> got complacent, picked up an alcohol habit
> lost gains and put on 10kg in space of 6 months

Now I have to struggle w/ alcoholism and overeating.

>>41884975

Does the ride ever end father?
>>
>>41884987
>as I am going through some money troubles
More beans/lentils.
Cut out the rice, get some cabbage or similar leafy bitter vegetable and onions.
>>
>>41887724
use frozen ground spinach sold for 0.70 euro a 1kg bag here (preferably frozen and already ground for that icy fresh really smooth smoothie taste), use ripe peaches either the golden/red ones or the white ones.

for 1 liter
>put about two to three handfuls (or cubes) of frozen spinach in blender
>put about two peaches cut in quarters in blender
>add some ice cold water to maintain temperature
>blend
>???
>profit!

The nutrient density, the freshness of the plant and fruit, the almost polar minty fresh kick of the spinach added to the sweetness and slight acidity of the peach, it's a magical ride.
Best served just as you wake up in the morning, right after a nice lukewarm shower to double the freshness effect. It'll fucking kickstart your day mate, it'll make you wake the fuck up!
>>
>>41887665
Should have thought about that before.
Come on anon. It starts here. There are no faults that can't be atoned for.
>>
>>41887784
just be yourself
>>
>>41887883
sounds fucking aces m8. can I substitute the peach with something else? Maybe banana?
>>
>>41887796
Did you lose that 25kg through just dieting? You're very very close what my goal weight is (and where I am starting from).

>I am 101kg my goal weight would be ~80kg
>>
>tfw not getting nearly as sore after lifting
>tfw able to sustain workouts longer
>tfw new barbell being delivered soon so I don't have to use a 35 year old wobbly and rusty one anymore
Feels pretty nice, just started a week ago. Haven't gone over 1500 calories a day ONCE, either. Maybe I'll start going on bike rides during my rest days, too.
>>
I've lost 85% of my stomach and hip fat, but still have most of my manboobs.

Help!
>>
Why is it that my weight ALWAYS gets back up to around 154lbs and stalls there? It seems like it's tje weight were it's relatively hard for me to cut, but also I never go much over either. I have always exercised a lot, both lifting and cardio but it really feels like that in my adult years that is the fucking weight my body always tries to get.

I mean I know that I gain weight back after dieting if I eat too many calories, but my diet is never completely out of hand. I can only go down from there with very strict and limited diet and extra cardio but maintaining that weight is no challenge.

I'm a 5'7 female for the reference. Wouldn't say that I'm fat since I wear size S and I'm actually relatively muscular for a natty female and I don't have a big waist or anything, my weight is very evenly spread.
>>
>>41887915
I drink at green smoothie daily, consisting a cup of kale, a cup of celery, some raw broccoli, half a woman. Blend that shit with water and drink it when it's slightly junky still. Gross but an easy way to get tons of greens and blending them and getting them in raw is the best and healthiest way to eat them.
>>
>>41887935
Exercise more vigorously, push yourself to your limits. Also post tits so we can give you a more in-depth analysis of your situation.
>>
>>41887764
Fuck yeah anon. You're on your way anyway. Keep it up, I believe in you
>>
>>41887956
Well I lift a good 5 times a week and I do HIIT sprinting 2 times in addition to soccer which I play as a hobby. Also I really don't have much titties so there is very little to see.
>>
>>41885116

I lost 30lbs from a 2 week water fast and after that I only gained 4lbs and I'm pretty sure its just water and glucose on my muscles :*

about to start another water fast
>>
>>41887998
Perhaps start going on bike rides every day. It's even better if you live in a somewhat rural place with dirt roads. If your area isn't good for biking, buying a stationary is always good. Outdoor biking is honestly one of my favorite things to do, it barely even feels like you're working out due to how fun it is. Picking up swimming is also an excellent thing to do. Also, every pair of tits is special in their own way. Don't be ashamed.
>>
>>41887932
too much estrogen, notice how when women lose weight, they still keep fat in their breasts

time to transition now that your nice and thin
>>
>>41887926

Not that guy but I lost 27kg with no excercise whatsoever and an office job.
Just counting calories but strictly under 500kcal every day, no cheat days.
My cheating would be to eat something stupid but still stay within my limit.
My advice is to not overcomplicate it for yourself at first, just try to stay at 500kcal deficit without worrying about macros, eat whatever you want but within the limits. When you start seeing results you'll start looking at macros without anyone telling you to. That's how it was for me anyway, good luck
>>
>>41888034
I already workout effectively several hours a week so exercise really isn't the problem. It all comes down to diet which I know too, but it's just kinda depressing that maintaining a low bf% and looking tight enough to have visible abs is so difficult. Or let's say that it takes constant hunger and a very restricted diet. Whereas hoovering around 152-154lbs takes no effort and my weight won't fluctuate even if I ate a shit or didn't exercise as much.
>>
Is it possible for me to lose weight eating shit like this but staying under 1500kcal/day?
>>
File: fooddiarythisweek.png (205KB, 1478x1618px) Image search: [Google]
fooddiarythisweek.png
205KB, 1478x1618px
>>41888095
>>
>>41888100

>39
>44

nice protein intake
>>
>>41888119
>26 for Thursday
Should I be overly worried?
>>
ok I have figured my damn problem. it's crash dieting and having an instant gratification expectaion from lifting. I do stupid shit like PSMF then binge after 2-3 weeks because I am weak then and my progress is dead. I am not even THAT fat, 5'7 and 175 pounds at about 19% bodyfat. Should I just eat at a normal deficit and lift and forget about this stupid crash dieting shit
>>
File: how-I-got-my-body-gq-0216-6.jpg (172KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
how-I-got-my-body-gq-0216-6.jpg
172KB, 880x587px
Ate 5200 calories in one day. Would panic but it's way easier to eat like this and then fast for 1-2 days a week than it is to live on 1200-1600 calories a day every day.
>>
>>41887796
Diet and exercise. Never really got strong by fit standards, but I used to be able to do like 10 pull ups with 10kg strapped on. Now I'm doing like 7 with just bodyweight.
>>
>>41888152

moderately

You may not need the 1g/lbs lean body weight, but I think you should up it to maybe 80-90.

Don't know how bad low protein intake actually is though.
>>
My honest recommendations for you lads is to do some cardio every night/second night. I fucking hate running too, but it's really powerful psychologically. You think to yourself 'I don't want to eat that chocolate, It'd waste that whole 30 min run I did'.
>>
>>41888193
I just had a look over it the past few weeks, its actually been up around the 70-90 mark. Its just these past few days because I have been learning to make a new lunch (that pasta salad thing).

If I was to do 1g/lb thats like 220 grams or some shit
>>
>>41888222

The 1g/lb is assuming that you are at a normal weight, so it's more like 150-160.
>>
>>41888243
Yeah just after I sent the message I realized.
>>
>>41887915
I'd suggest an acidic sweet fruit for an extra punch, maximizing the flavor profile and reaching maximum palatability, but really if you use a banana for exemple, you'll get all the benefits of the spinach with it and I assume it'll taste just as fresh and sweet, albeit lacking acidity. Just experiment on small dosages until you find the sweet spot, then make bigger batches !
>>
>>41888243
The question is, will I lose weight eating shit like I do, or will I stay the same weight??
>>
>>41887746
there's a fat fucks post in every /fat/ thread and has been that way for a while
>>
>>41887932
time to hit the chest and build your pectoral muscles anon, trust me, it doesn't look half bad having slightly puffy muscular chest, rather than sporting the skinnyfat manboob look.
Also LIFTING+HIIT in general will help you lose the remnant of body fat storage you have in that area. there is no spot reduction, only isolation of certain muscles and hypertrophy in order to create proportion, at the end of the day. But that's really last case scenario in case you don't shed it (which 99% sure you will) when you build muscle and drop body fat.
>>
>>41887945
>half a woman

care to explain?
>>
File: 1467825514191.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1467825514191.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Who here /quitdietsoda/? It's rough bros.

>>41887777
Checked.
>>
>>41885441
>>41885409
desu i don't care about stretch marks, what im concerned about is loose skin
>>
>>41887935
>>41887998
I'm just going on a limb here, but I'm going to say that maybe you're supposed to maintain at 145lbs, just not with your current body comp.
It's also even clear that you'd look slimmer at that weight with more muscle thus less density.
Have you considered putting on more muscle mass, if possible? it could be a way to resolve the issue.
Good luck anonette
>>
>>41888071
hey anonette, even pro female weightlifters and bodybuilders don't have visible abs year round for the most of them. They go through cuts and bulks all the time to maintain or up their muscle mass when they are still on the way to max. gains, and honestly the ripped 6packs you can hope for, you'll probably maintain for 3 months a year (best time to do that is summer for the extra mires) and the rest they'll be comfy underneath a fat layer.
So look with relativism at the situation.
>>
>>41888355
>drinking chemical Cocktail
>>
about to attempt water fast for more than 24 hours
>>
why am I so fucking thirsty on PSMF, I had 7.5 liters of water and its only 3 PM
>>
>>41885561
being someones family is a privilege not a right, if she treats you poorly cut of contact with her. If people disagree/hate you for doing so, cut off contact with them.

At the end of the day the person who comes first is you, never forget that anon
>>
>>41888390
>Muh big bad scurry chemicals
>>
Anyone going to Anime Expo this year? Gonna be binging and drinking booze 5 days straight. Wanted to meet a fellow fat.
>>
When I make it (gotta lose almost 100 lbs and build muscle) I'm gonna make my fb profile picture a picture of myself. What are you gonna do after you make it (I know you'll make it)?
>>
>>41888510
Fuck girls
>>
>>41888510
get an ai gf

But in all seriousness, probably the same shit I have been doing already. Hopefully pickup a girl, I am starting uni this year, so there will be lots of opportunity to.
>>
>>41888510
>>41888531
>>41888547
>become sticc
>say I'm going to find a significant other
>still too much social anxiety to get out and find someone
>>
Whats the best method of cardio for /fats/. Im starting muay thai with my mates but its only once a week.
>>
>>41888547
>ai gf
When is this going to happen? I want a gf but I'm a robot.
>>
>>41888558
Biking, swimming, rowing machine.
>>
>>41888558
Swimming, powerwalking
>>
>>41885561
Well done anon, good thing you didn't go the boogie way and be like "muh childhood problems"
>>
File: 1495491833772.jpg (60KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
1495491833772.jpg
60KB, 550x456px
>>41886207
>>
File: 127301324487.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
127301324487.png
22KB, 645x773px
I jog in the streets near my apartment. I enjoy it a lot since I go at 5 am and this is Texas so 80 degrees is the coolest its gonna be all day. Unfortunately, my apartment in on a hill so the beginning of the jog is easy, the middle is even easier (downhill) but the end is brutally hard due to the steepness and tiredness. I even get stomach cramps from pushing too hard but Im up to 40 minutes of jogging nonstop from 1 minute. Feels good man.

/blog
>>
>>41888588
Keep at it fatnon.
>>
>>41886440
>fruit sugar is bad meme
>>
>>41884834
Keto will kill you, don't let this board meme you into a heart attack
>>
>>41888617
You should limit your fruit intake. It still has a lot more calories than most vegetables.
>>
>>41885710
>Carbohydrates DIRECTLY affect leptin and ghrelin; that's why people struggle with feeling satisfied on a keto diet.
Keto is a meme but being easily satisfied on fewer calories is L I T E R A L L Y one of the main reasons people do keto.

>>41886207
Height?
>>
>>41888405
How do I reduce muscle loss?
>>
>>41888650
Do strength training while fasting. If you excercise you reduce it quite a bit.
>>
>>41888634
depends on the fruit, tomatoes, lemons, berries have low sugar and great taste
>>
seriously considering going skinhead because edgy nazi ideas and everyone would think I have cancer
>>
>>41888355

I get the generic LaCroix from Aldi for $2.50 for a 12 pack. Keeps the cravings for bubbly drinks at bay and makes a good mixer for vodka on the weekends.

Also checked.
>>
>>41888678
When people say fruit they generally mean sweet stuff like melons, apples, bananas, oranges etc. though you are right.
>>
File: apu-sedber.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
apu-sedber.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>41888724
>that moment when i found out bananas weren't really that good for my diet.
>>
File: P_20170622_144936.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170622_144936.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>tfw you will make it
>>
>>41888770
Are those apple bits in your salad? Explain yourself.
>>
>>41888770
look tasty but keep it in check. The calories could easily, easily catch up in you. grilled breadless chicken breast is safer imo.
>>
>>41888799
Is fruit the new devil?
>>
>>41888770
>>41888808
talking specifically about the breaded chicken btw
>>
>>41888817
I was thinking that too. I'm not a chef but pretty sure you need to use frying oil or butter to make the breading happen.

And apples are loaded with sugar. That's a small amount, but, would probably want to avoid it elsewhere during the day. Tends to make you hungry too.
>>
>>41885953
I haven't watched them myself (yet), but I've heard these are good:
- Fat Family Tree
- I Used to be Fat
- Fat Families
- Fit to Fat to Fit

In addition: Freaky Eaters and Starving Secrets. Not related to weight loss but still revolve around food and EDs.
>>
The worst part about being fat in summer is the excessive amount of sweat. Like on your back and in your asscrack.
>>
>>41887693
Not that poster but I'm a 5'5" woman as well. I weighed 170 at my heaviest, now at 135 and I have no loose skin whatsoever. You'll be fine.
>>
>>41886378
>fruits and veggies
these aren't the only healthy foods you know..
>not because of autism, it's just too fucking cold.
pretty sure this is autism and you being a lazy fatass making up excuses.
If you go to the gym and ACTUALLY exercise, your body will be heating up
>a near by park with a track and chin up bar
>Implying you'll be able to do half a chin up

count calories and lift faggot
>>
>70.3kg
when is it my turn for 60~
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14KB, 213x188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14KB, 213x188px
I have horrible shoulder imbalanced from wasting my youth away on the computer, anyone else had this? How do I fix this ?
>>
>>41888997
rehab exercises. focus on face pulls to strengthen your rear delt, and check for hip imbalances. other than that, focus on dynamic and static stretching.
>>
>>41889011
I am doing a lot of face pulls and I think they helped a bit, also flexibility wise and movement wise my right shoulder (mouse hand) seems to move on an entirely different range of motion.

I try to make them symmetrical when I'm doing ohp for example in front of a mirror, bit harder when I'm benching since I have no idea of my position, but it has been causing me slight discomfort from time to time when doing AMRAP for example.
>>
>>41888975
fuck off tilde
>>
>>41884975
I had golden chic yesterday because i got home late and no food in my house
>>
>>41886244
How tall are you?
>>
>>41886475
Fathead pizza is goat and it helps keep that particular craving at bay
>>
File: 09730-Wild-Boar-piglet[2].jpg (389KB, 1402x935px) Image search: [Google]
09730-Wild-Boar-piglet[2].jpg
389KB, 1402x935px
Breakfast:
>One bowl of oatmeal
>One glass of milk/yoghurt drink

Lunch:
>Two ham & cheese grilled sanwiches
>One glass of milk/yoghurt drink

Dinner:
>Some variety of starch-vegetables-meat combo with 200gr of vegetables

Snacks:
>Probably some kind of fruit, grapes if I'm feeling a craving for sweets

In between drinks:
>Water
>Diet soda
>That faggoty low calorie water with fruit flavor added to it

Exercise:
>Swimming for half an hour once a week

This is what I'm planning for myself in terms of diet. Is this any good? Am I going to make it? Am I missing anything essential?
If it matters I'm 1.80m and weigh 84kg. I'm not exactly obese, but I'd like to get rid of some flab and lose about 10kg. I'm also trying to shift my diet into something healthy I can maintain for the rest of my life, not some crash diet meme bullshit.
>>
>>41889074
fuck off britmong :^)
>>
Been lifting on deficit for 4 or so months. Did occasional squats and Dl. Now I want to include full leg day with leg curls, extensions, squat etc. Will my weight go up on scales? If so by how much? I'm 6 feet 194 pound
>>
Why don't more /fat/ members post weekly pics?
>>
>>41889464
I post monthly
>>
>>41888634

Pro tip, it is safe to ignore any and all advice from people telling you to limit fresh fruit.
>>
File: fatjack.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fatjack.png
6KB, 205x246px
>at hospital with grandma
>she wants some baked sweets from store on way out
>store at the hospital is fucking robing people with their prices
>regular grocery store sells 4 for of the same shit but cheaper than 1 in hospital store
>buy 4 there
>she only has one and I eat the rest 3
every fucking time, I hate myself
>>
File: fruits.png (14KB, 621x574px) Image search: [Google]
fruits.png
14KB, 621x574px
>>41889505
yeah, eat up bro
>>
>>41889532
what did we learn?
>>
>>41889464
i don't want google to see my mantits
>>
What's the most accurate way to measure my body fat %?
>>
>>41889624
compare to pictures
post here for an estimate
tape measure
those electric do-dads
get an average of all the above
>>
>>41889464
I'm not comfortable posting my pictures here.
>>
>>41889464
there's really no point until I've made it
nobody wants to see my unprogress
>>
>>41889464
Because at my weight there won't be a visible difference.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 213x605px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 213x605px
>>41889596
Problem?
Sugar isn't poison.
>>
Why did they autistically put the pepperoni near the back?
>>
>>41889698
Look up definition of poison, smart ass.
Ever been in chemistry class? Even water can be classified as poison, think about that.
>>
>>41889729
>little caesars
>pepperoni
Disgust
>>
>>41889742
sorry senpai but lil caesars is so damn good when it's actually hot-n-ready for the money you spend.
>>
>>41889698
No, but it has a lot of calories. The fat fucks here are trying to limit their caloric intake. They want fewer calories, fruit has many calories, ergo they shouldn't eat a ton of fruit.
>>
>>41889729
>amerifat pizzas
It slid while the cheese was melting. that's why you're supposed to put it under the cheese. They just wanted to show off
>>
>>41889757
Pepperoni isn't crunchy when it's underneath the cheese.
>>
File: e8a[1].jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
e8a[1].jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>tfw gained a pound compared to yesterday
>>
>>41884975
>two pizza in two days
>>
File: 1489610198161.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489610198161.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>41889784
>crunchy
Fuck you stop talking about food here
REEEEEE
>>
>>41885409
I have heard that coconut oil is good for stretch marks, a lot of pregnant women use it.
>>
>>41889755
>They want fewer calories, fruit has many calories
No, no it doesn't. It's the second least calorie dense food group.
>>
>>41889822
It isn't really good for healing them, you apply it when you're getting new stretch marks, not after they've already settled in.
>>41889844
Grapes have more than 3 times the amount of calories that tomatoes do, for example. I'm not saying you shouldn't eat any fruit, as long as you don't go over a cal, but too many fatties eat like 4 bananas a day and don't realize they're consuming 400 calories of just bananas.
>>
>>41889844
>junk food
>fruits
Nice fucking buzzfeed chart.
Look at calories in coconut and watermelon and tell me how any sane person would put them in same category when counting calories
>>
>>41889864
Would those 400 calories be better spent elsewhere?
>inb4 eat nothing but grass
>>
>>41889899
They wouldn't because one is a fruit and the other a nut you fucking idiot.
>>
File: autism.jpg (59KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
59KB, 418x359px
>>41889918
it's actually a drupe, not a nut
>>
>>41889918
>it has nut in it's name that's why it's a nut
Fucking out, NEVER take advice from retards on taiwanese forums
>>
haven't had a pastry for almost a year

I look at them every day, but I see the calories and put them back
>>
File: 1484808801008.jpg (70KB, 486x479px) Image search: [Google]
1484808801008.jpg
70KB, 486x479px
>HE HASN'T CLEANSED HIS SYSTEM WITH A TWO WEEK POTATO DIET
>>
>>41889996
is this an American thing?
>>
>>41890011
it's a penn jiilette thing
>>
>try to teach my mom about myfitnesspal, TDEE and nutrients, because she's always talking about how she wants to and needs to lose weight
>"This is too complicated for me."
>>
>>41890050
I think he meant the period cake.
>>
>>41889343
P-Pls respond.
>>
>>41890079
>start from 104kg
>down to 89
>mom says I should stop because my face will look too skinny and not as good
She's fat too and not doing anything about it. Sometimes I'm suspicious that she's just jealous that I'm making it
>>
>>41889909
A chocolate bar
>>
>>41890011
No, it's a joke cake from her parents. It made its rounds on FB some time ago.
>>
>>41890184
Maybe not jealous, but guilty because she sees you working hard while being a sedentary potato herself. If people are trying to succeed, others will come in and try to hinder that success in order to bring the person down to their level and maintain the status quo so they don't have to feel inferior for refusing to change. You keep going -- you WILL succeed.
>>
>>41890184
my mum says the same damn thing
>you can see your cheek bones, that's not healthy
she's the last person i'd consult on healthy decisions
>>
File: jdsafjdfsajl.jpg (36KB, 585x241px) Image search: [Google]
jdsafjdfsajl.jpg
36KB, 585x241px
>>41890278
dropped pic
>>
>>41890298
>no, it was about me
Christ...
>>
>>41890079
>>41890184
>>41890292
fat moms are the worst cut goblins
>>
can't deal with this lethargy, I have zero energy all the time
if it wasn't for the espresso machine at work I don't think I'd make it through the shift
>>
I'm not bringing a lunch to work today.
>>
Soooo I just read the sticky, and it says to eat 1.5 grams of protein for lb of body weight...
I'm 200 lbs, so that means I should eat 300 grams of protein every day? WTF man that's bonkers, I don't think that's even possible - should I just ignore the sticky altogether?
>>
NEW THREAD >>41890811
NEW THREAD >>41890811
NEW THREAD >>41890811
NEW THREAD >>41890811
NEW THREAD >>41890811
>>
>>41888643
183cm
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.