[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. this is my first time venturing onto this board, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Baby_Mask.jpg (35KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Mask.jpg
35KB, 600x553px
Hey /fit/. this is my first time venturing onto this board, and only because i'm in a bit of a predicament.

Femanon here. I recently decided to start a workout, just a small one, to lose that extra weight and try to get a nicer ass. the workout is as followed:
donkey kicks, 15 reps, 1 set, each side
fire hydrants, 15 reps, 1 set, each side
lying leg raise, 15 reps, 1 set, each side
dumbell squats with an 8 pound weight, 10 reps, 3 sets
squat side kicks, 10 reps, 3 sets
as well as 25-50 sit ups which i've been doing for five days now.
however, instead of the desired result of a fuller butt, I'm starting to get those dancer's dents, which is killing me considering my butt was pretty flat and pathetic already. am i doing something wrong? any better workout suggestions? thank you!
>>
>>41884512
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
scrap all of that shit

Get under a barbell and do ass to grass squats 5x5. Do nothing else and your ass will grow. If you don't want it to be flabby and jiggly, determine how many calories you need to have to lose weight and eat slightly under that. like 100 calories and you will get the results you want.
>>
>>41884533
nope. 'Muricafag here
>>
>>41884552
Thanks. I don't really have much access to gym equipment right now but hopefully I will soon
>>
>>41884576
You don't have to go super heavy. Not like 200 lbs or anything. Probably start with just the barbell or 10 lbs on each side and your ass will feel sore. You could probably just start with bodyweight squats. Just make sure you go past paralell and your knees can go past your feet. At a certain depth you will feel your glutes activate and that's probably where you want your ass to grow. Do as many of those as you can for now. Maybe start with 25 or so and add 5 every other day. Make sure you feel it in your butt. Then when you start using weight, you'll have the form to start really making gains.
>>
>>41884597
oh ok. thanks!
>>
I'm not really sure what "dancers dents" are, but I find it hard to believe that you would see any physical change in only five days. Especially with that routine. It might just be your mind and eyes playing games with you.
I would just stick with it. But listen to the other anon about doing higher weight squats and eating at a slight deficit.
>>
File: wkjdwd.jpg (343KB, 630x629px) Image search: [Google]
wkjdwd.jpg
343KB, 630x629px
>>41884616
well, dancer's dents are the small dimple like indentations on the sides of the glutes. they usually don't affect much, but since i don't have a very nice ass, they just hinder me in trying to get a nice round butt.
pic related, just definitely not mine.
>>
>>41884679
also I'm as suprized as you are. they are definitely there, and they never were previously. I also have not done any real workouts beforehand. activity, sure, but not real strenuous or organized.
>>
>>41884679
I think those are pretty hot. Also the ones in the small of the back. hnggggg
>>
>>41884698
haha, well they work for some people!
>>
bret conteras strong curves
/thread
>>
>>41884715
like i said, sadly I don't really have access to any gym equipment. I also can't be spending money on that kind of stuff.
>>
File: Carrot Cake.jpg (104KB, 1178x714px) Image search: [Google]
Carrot Cake.jpg
104KB, 1178x714px
>>41884695
maybe you're just getting that PUMP

nah but seriously, if you wanna get a good workout, I can tell you getting to the gym for some better equipment is a great idea. definitely do cardio a few times a week, the endurance will help you massively. stairmaster is my personal fav because it's cardio + ass/leg workout and i love the feeling of it kicking the shit out of me. Running is another great option because it's great for your knees. Just set goals and don't push yourself TOO hard.

my leg workout is really intense, I do heavy lifting but for you, going slightly lower weight than what you max, and being "under load" for 40 seconds each set (3 sets) is the best for hypertrophy, which is just making your muscles BIGGER, not stronger.

sorry i derailed. I usually do 5x8 squats, 5x10 leg press, 3x10 for the rest which is: goblet squats, weighted lunges, hamstring curls, leg extensions, and glute kickbacks. STRETCH.

this always kick my ass and it's been doing wonders for my quads and ass for the past couple of weeks. deadlifts don't hurt either. but DEFINITELY start light and build up. being new means you have to gain balance, coordination, and you have to learn to feel your body for what's gunna be good for you and what isn't. (read the sticky for diet tips)

pic unrelated
>>
File: femanon routine2.png (184KB, 1141x409px) Image search: [Google]
femanon routine2.png
184KB, 1141x409px
>>41884679
Those are therefrom a lack of fat and and increase in muscle. So if you're getting those then your ass is growing.
Also, lift.
What you're doing down is adorable and won't net you much muscle, but since you don't lift you should keep doing it until you do, and also add more reps every couple of workouts to keep the resistance up.
When you do lift though, squats and barbell glute bridges.
>>
>>41884512
Don't fell for the squat works glutes meme. If you want glutes, do hip thrust.
>>
>>41884815
>>41885436
>>41885510
thanks for all the input. I'm pretty much taking notes as this thread goes along.
>>
>>41884512
Colorado? I need more people to hike with
>>
>>41885776
no, sorry. South Carolina.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.