[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golfers Elbow Suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Ouch.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
So apparently I got golfer's elbow from a routine of chin ups I was doing and now it's so bad that I can barely open doors that have turning door knobs. Do compression sleeves work? Massaging has helped, but the pain still lingers. I want to try and find like a brace or a sleeve or something but don't want to waste money on gimmicky bullshit products. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
build your triceps you little baby. but keep it light and focus on mind muscle connection so you dont make your probelem worse. stronger triceps will help your bicep tendon out more
>>
>>41883421
Let it heal. If you rush back, you will make it worse and it will linger/come back. Stick to core, legs and cardio for a few weeks.
>>
>>41883421
I used to have this same problem.

First is you can't just slap on some brace and it'll fix itself. You are doing something to your elbow that is causing this injury. You can permanently fix this with the help of physiotherapy.

However physiotherapy and the use of a brace is probably the best idea. Ill post the link at the bottom of this. To find other websites that sell it search up band it golfers elbow and make sure it looks like this one. It's the brace I felt the most comfortable in.

http://www.homehealthcareshoppe.com/bandit-arm-band-tennis-elbow?gclid=CLitps-k0NQCFZqNswodZWIGag
>>
I was going to come in here all swag and stuff and tell you to stop playing a faggy hobby like golf but I actually read your post and that basically nullified that entire bit I was gonna do.
>>
>>41883421
I got golfer's elbow from excessive preacher curls with bad form. I took a week long break from lifting and it dissipated. Yours will take longer probably, since its much more extreme.
>>
File: Good Form.gif (1MB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
Good Form.gif
1MB, 425x240px
>>41883972
Ha! Thanks for not being a tl:dr dick! Good self control.
>>41883934
Thanks for the suggestion. It's actually not too expensive. I've been laying off it and rubbing it down for a few weeks now, but its never seems to go away completely so at this point I'm willing to try a wrap or brace or something.

I would be doing curls after the pain had been gone for a few days, feel the twinge in my elbow during the curl and just power through it. Probably not doing me any favors. Legs and core it is til this thing clears up...god damnit....
>>
>>41883972
this poor fag doesnt golf lmao
>>
>>41883934
FYI Cheaper on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Band-Braces-Therapeutic-Forearm/dp/B00CSDEDR8
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.