[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to gain weight. Even fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1495993120662m.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495993120662m.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
Im 5'7 130lbs. No fat. I look cut but absolutely no bulk. What does /fit recommend I start taking for weight
>>
>>41883359
I suggest you start taking English classes so we can understand what the fuck you're saying
>>
>>41883359
Try eating food and lifting heavy things
>>
>>41883390
I was taking a shit in the stall next to my boss and now I laughed alone like a fucking creep
>>
You should first try to grow higher, like 5'9 should be enough. But for now ask ur mother for some proteins for ur bones to grow larger :D
>>
6 tb spoons of Oats + 1tb spoon Peanut Butter + 2 Banana + Cup of water/milk (although I wouldn't recommend the milk of the stores, they are garbage and terrible for you health). Drink this 2 times a day inbetween breakfast, lunch and dinner. So breakfast, shake, lunch, shake, dinner, post dinner meal (like a pb jelly sandwich). The rest of the meals eat what you mom prepares, it doesn't matter that much unless you eat everything fried and fast food. Eat some protein (chicken, beef, fish, lentils) with some carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes) and salad (spinach, tomatoes and carrots with olive oil for fats for example). Boom gain easy and healthy weight. Good luck
>>
>>41884307
How long will this take
>>
>>41884332
Dont rush it. Aim to gain 1kg a month MAX, any more than that will be unncesessary fat, I know that you want to be big now, but in the long run it will be better. Try to weight yourself with an empty stomach in the morning to know your progress. Read the sticky to learn a few things about trainning so you make the best of the weight gained.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.