[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Carb diet vs. Low Fat diet Redpill me /fit/, which is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: d6d67e4869ebb6a5e84618ad399c7830.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d6d67e4869ebb6a5e84618ad399c7830.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
Low Carb diet vs. Low Fat diet
Redpill me /fit/, which is better?
>>
File: 1493161103192.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493161103192.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
i too am curious about the pros and cons of both. anyone with experience care to share?
>>
Low carb, fat gives you test and you also NEED fat to stay sane. Low fat diet is a meme
>>
Why not just neither? Good carbs are the only thing you should be eating, and saturated fats, specifically mono-unsaturated, are the only fats you should be putting in your body. Keep both of these low, and lean protein high. Drink lots of water and you'll start to notice the effects after a couple months. Sooner if you're already skinny.
>>
Whichever diet makes you burn more calories
>>
>>41883335
Sorry, I meant to say: Whichever diet makes you eat less calories*
>>
>>41882212
low carb diet and keto diet are the way to go. yes they are different.
>>
>>41882463
This but don't forget vitamins and stuff
>>
>>41883358
Basically this. If you were at risk for health problems there are reasons why you might want to do one or the other, but for weight loss it is down to whatever will keep you satisfied for the least amount of calories.
>>
>>41882212
Pro's of low carb high fat
>You lose water and look better (since it is a fucking hot summer in germany wouldnt do it myself right now)
>Your body burns fat less muscle.
>good test lvl if you eat the right fats omega3/6/9 in the right amount
>appetite supresser after a few weeks
Con's
> keto flu
>less energy in workout sessions
>less volume in what you eat
>not realy comfortable if you go out with friends
>getting kicked out of ketosis sucks

Pro's of low fat high carbs
>more volume in what you eat
>comfortable if you have a social life
>more energy in workout (you are stil on a cut though)
Cons of low fat
>lower test lvls
>insulin

It is early in the morning so I might have forgotten something anyway instead of thinking about which diet is better I would just recommend you to eat less in the first place.
>>
I don't care about your needs, no one cares
>>
>>41882212
Neither. Eat .45g/lb lbm in fats and .6-.8g/lb lbm in protein as these are the only things that are absolutely essential (fat for hormone synthesis and protein for literally every enzyme in your body) then fill the rest of your days calories with carbs (not "essential" in a survival sense but you will have more energy and cutting carbs completely is likely not great for your body, plus insulin stimulation from carbs helps to preserve lean mass and promote growth). The more complex the carbs the better imo. Though there is some interesting talk on the consumption of simple carbs pre and post workout, it seems pretty brosciency to me, so I'd just say err on the side of complex carbs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.