[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap bulking food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: five.jpg (81KB, 660x288px) Image search: [Google]
five.jpg
81KB, 660x288px
I only got 5 bucks, guys. What are some good bulking foods I can buy that'll last me the longest. I'm really underweight so I'm not too focused on how healthy it is, just tryna pack on the calories.

I'm thinking maybe a huge bag of rice maybe? Really tryna get the most longevity out of this. I'm 19 and currently in school and my parents don't want me to work so i can focus on grades. I get a little money for gas every week and occasionally some for snacks. But I figured instead of snacks Id buy some real food to help me ascend out of skelly mode.

Thanks in advance guys
>>
>>41879617

Rice is a good choice yes.
Battery farmed eggs.
Milk if it is cheap where you are. Chocolate milk if its the same price. Or buy white sugar and pour it in with your milk.
>>
Rice, beans, ramen.
Meals for days.
>>
>>41879617
16 sticks of butter
>>
fuck you and your parents
>>
File: 1536886_1.png (38KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1536886_1.png
38KB, 313x313px
Semen.

You can even get some extra cash for more food.
>>
Peanut butter
>>
>>41879617
if there's a chinatown or an asian market nearby, go there. they always have giant bags of rice for really cheap. and go to the mexican aisle of a cheap supermarket and look for big cans of beans or big bags of dry beans.

making big bowls of rice+beans+butter is pretty tasty to me, and definitely packs on pounds if eaten regularly.
>>
>>41879617
Rice, beans, and potatoes.
>>
>>41879617
I was in your position. The best diet you can get for the least money, as far as I can tell is about what I eat:
Eggs and oats for breakfast
Tuna sandwiches for lunch
Chicken breast, rice and mixed veggies for dinner

I've added some other things over time but that's what I started with.
>>
>>41879617
olive oil
>>
File: so innocent and pure.png (12KB, 105x225px) Image search: [Google]
so innocent and pure.png
12KB, 105x225px
Why not get a job anyway so you can afford basic fucking food?
>>
>>41882275
I'm in medical school and I spend a lot of time studying every day, as it is a really fast paced program and there are tests every few days.

If I were to get a job as well, I'd have to balance school/studying/work. Which would literally leave me with no time for recreational activites.

>inb4 "but some people actually do that"

Yeah, and they hate it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.