[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weight loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497708505105.gif (67KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497708505105.gif
67KB, 192x197px
>august 2015
>read sticky
>started new job
>intense work
>1800 cal
>hungry ALL the time
>always went over and didn't track macros/micros
>Lose 60 lbs in a year
>43" waistline

>June 2016
>Decide i hate job
>Go to school (pre - req for IDK)
>after 3 years out of public HS
>no idea what college is like
>decide to do cardio/lift 5 days a week
>3 credit hour class for Fall/Summer semester
>Decide this need 2400 cals
>go over forever and ever on 4000+ cals
>nearly bomb out english 1
>fuck ton of stress because 40hr + 12 (1)from class
>Everyone decides to be annoying at once
>Only friend i talk to goes deep end lib after Election
>absolutely cannot stand talking nor the week trip out of town we took
>Started D&D (3 hours)
>never played before
>other players have superiority complex
>Padre increasingly annoying with age
>Decide to quit Sugar/Tobacco/Caffeine all at one time
>decide if i were to make it at 80+ work week (wanted two more classes) this way i need only 3 hours of sleep
Snapped at least 3 times

>Now June 2017
>Decided Mech Engineering even though it involves everything I'm not good at
>Decided a minimum 2 year degree for mechanic/culinary/pharmacy/plumbing certification
>Decided 18x
>back to 1800 cals
>46" goes to 48"

What gives? it was so easy before and now I am ballooning up at least slower than 2016 but i expected to lose inches and pounds
>>
>>41879383
>18x Contract

Whew boy have fun dying at selection
>>
File: 1497459469823.jpg (216KB, 1137x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1497459469823.jpg
216KB, 1137x1093px
>>41879409
Fuck you this is the highest credence and purpose i have
>>
>>41879431
Not ragging on you man just saying I hope youre ready to live in a world of shit.

If you can make it through though, thats kick ass. I'm either going Ranger or MARSOC, depending on which branch wants to pay for my college.
>>
>>41879491
Yeah i just want to teach and teach fighting. The cowboy atmosphere of going in alone and the fact you can help people was a huge draw as well.

I had a friend who i promised to go Ranger with after HS. He got tired of waiting and went MARSOC. He loves it, the NCO corps is the Bee's knees. Hope it works out for you man, military work makes everyone honest.
>>
subscribed
>>
>>41879539
>military work makes everyone honest
No, military work teaches you extreme discipline, that is, the will to obey while taking away any of your criticism capacities. In Foucault's terms:
"[Discipline] dissociates power from the body; on the one hand, it turns it into an ‘aptitude’, a ‘capacity’, which it seeks to increase; on the other hand, it reverses the course of the energy, the power that might result from it, and turns it into a relation of strict subjection. If economic exploitation separates the force and the product of labour, let us say that disciplinary coercion establishes in the body the constricting link between an increased aptitude and an increased domination." (from Discipline and Punish)

Military work, as any disciplinary system, only teaches you to delegate your ethical dilemmas into your inmediate superior on the hierarchy. Arendt's Banality of Evil could teach you something too.
>>
>>41879539
Wow that last sentence is the most ignorant shit I've ever read. No profession makes anyone "honest". Anyone who thinks in such black and white terms is a sucker.
>>
>>41879680
like a cult then. Its an absolute meme from time when militaries became state run, that "the military will give you 100 pence and take 99 away"(don't fucking know source)

I can see that how that can be a bad thing coupled with peace time or globalist agenda's.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.