[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i only eat once a day to lose weight. i have a nice, big lunch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: big-lunch.jpg (61KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
big-lunch.jpg
61KB, 550x412px
i only eat once a day to lose weight. i have a nice, big lunch, and i eat until i'm full, and i drink water or coffee the rest of the day. am i crash dieting? am i going to fail like a retard and gain it all back? i don't mind gaining it back in the space of a few years, like i did before when i did keto (i lost like 40lb in about half a year and gained them back in like three years). i just don't know if something horrible is going to happen and i'm going to end up eating tubs of ice cream for some reason
>>
can you continue your diet forever?
>>
>>41878175
what's that pie thing in the background?
>>
>>41878183
at some point i'm going to be tempted by a sausage or something outside of my lunch hour, so no. if someone told me that i'm going to become sick if i don't continue the diet i could do it forever, i think
>>41878187
i don't know
>>
>>41878219
well the reason people relapse on their weight loss is because their diet isn't sustainable, and they know nothing of nutrition so they go back to how they used to eat

if you can avoid that, you'll make it
>>
OP that's fine but you should at least roughly track your calories. Calories is what matters, not meal frequency or timing.
>>
if your coffee has no milk or sugar, you're doing IF.

extremelly healthy.
>>
>>41878175
>and i'm going to end up eating tubs of ice cream for some reason
The only thing that will determine that is your willpower anon. What could possibly happen that would force you to start eating ice cream?
"Crash dieting" is just a meme word used by fatties who can't control themselves. If you want to drastically change up your diet and eating habits then go ahead, but only if you have the willpower to stick with it.
>>
>>41878175
Do psmf if you want to lose weight hardcore mode read the book
>>
>>41878175
if you aren't counting calories+adhering to a deficit and consuming foods in the proper macro ratios then your "diet" means fuck all. fattie.
>>
>>41878175
i've been doing one meal a day or more precisely : eat for 4 hours at evening for the past year and its very sustainable. keep going

one meal a day is the way to go.
>>
File: Panic.gif (172KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
172KB, 337x253px
>>41878175
Ok so you're eating once a day but how much are you eating? Calories in vs calories burned is important. Do you have a sedentary lifestyle? How long do you work out? What is your gender? How many calories do you burn every day. What is your calorie intake? If you're taking in more than you are burning then you're not going to loss weight.
>>
>>41879977
i guess nothing. i just keep on reading that if you diet drastically (although i don't think i'm being drastic, but eating much less than i used to) you gain it back very quickly, which is odd but frigthening
>>41880338
i'm not counting calories, but i think i'm eating about 1500 cal every meal. and i've been losing weight (i've lost about 4lb since past monday), i just don't want something stupid happening to me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.