[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much protein do you REALLY need?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496172819303.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496172819303.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
How much protein do you REALLY need?
>>
>>41877099
.82 grams per pound of bodyweight
>>
>>41877131
*per kilo
>>
>>41877099
Can range from 0,8g to 2,2g per kilo. Keep in mind age, sex, weight, height, exercise age and many things can factor in.
>>
I read 1.4 g per lb lean body mass on a cut

1.0 g per lb lean body mass
>>
>>41877099
To maintain it's something like 0.78g/lb. On a cut, especially a hard cut you need 1g/lb. For bulking you should do 0.85-.95g/lb depending on intensity/cardio etc.
>>
>>41877216
>>41877099
Also you should never start bulking above 10% bf unless you're trying to be a fat powerlifter
>>
>>41877099
I direct you to the sticky, my good sir.
>>
>>41877234
I don't know if trolling but that seems extremely difficult to maintain. If you have a noticeable amount of muscle you can look lean on any range below 14% bf and you don't have to obsess over diets.
>>
>>41877279
If you're an undisciplined piece of shit maybe. Below 8% gets actually difficult to maintain natty. 10% is nothing. I also said it's the starting point. After a 7-8mo bulk you shouldn't ever exceed 14-15% or you're just going to waste another 6mo trying to lose that without losing much muscle (if you're natty ofc).
Currently cutting to 9-10% with dnp though cus I don't like to waste time.
Also 14% you don't have a 6pack so you already look worse than every ottermode and skinny faggot out there
>>
It goes from 0.577 per lb of lean bodyfat to 2.825 per kg of lean bodycraps. It may be different depending on the position of the sun though.
>>
About 1kg of protein for every 1g of bodyweight
>>
>>41877234
Are u fucking dumb?
>>
>>41877131
>>41877160
This
>>
>>41877279
He's not trolling, it's absolutely the correct way to go about it. What's the point of bulking over to the point where you get fat and then cut down to a healthy% ? It's better to start lean, then you can bulk while still maintaining a reasonable percentage of fat instead of bloating like the Hindenburg
>>
>>41877099
All of it.
>>
>>41877473
Because if you don't eat more than your tdee you'll lose muscle mass you fucking retard.
>>
>>41877746
keep finding excuses fatass
>>
>>41877746
>you'll lose muscle if you cut
If you're not retarded, it's very minimal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.