[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a crush on pro athlete girl, she is into mma and hot as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: asdfghj-8763443143-2963171573.jpg (54KB, 610x442px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghj-8763443143-2963171573.jpg
54KB, 610x442px
I got a crush on pro athlete girl, she is into mma and hot as fuck!
Also she is pro, 2x day training, fights like Tyson etc...what are female athletes for date and relationships?
>>
>>41876549

Treat her like every other girl you idiot
>>
>>41876549
female athletes need to be walked and feed quite often
>>
They are really submissive outside the ring. Serious.
>>
>>41876991
How do you know?
Also guys can someone tell me do athletes fuck with each other. I mean she has all that ripped friends that do nothing besides bag puching and its hard to belive that they dont have sex, whats the point of looking that good and eathing healty food, no smoke, no alcohol, no pizza no drug...they need some pleasure for real and it fucks me up to even think about it.
On the good side this girl is wife material and she is not a slut...b but what should I do?
>>
She's like any other girl retard. You buy her cute shit, take her on dates, dominate her in bed, suck her feminine penis, etc
>>
>>41877578
Every other girl would end up rekt in a ring next to her.
Her being that strong is a turn on, i am starting to have some fetish now, would like to see her beating up someome untill he cries, hugeeee turn on. Too bad she is normie besides that crazy "job" she is doing.
>>
OP she's out of your league, sorry to say that. Unless you're also into that shit it will be hard for you to get along with her.
>>
just be alpha, and know how to dominate her in bed and that's all you need. MMA girls are submissive, but they kinda need to know you're not a wimp first

I was into MMA and a lot of the chicks kinda need to be showed that you're a mostly physical specimen. Tattoos help a lot. Maybe learn some jits or wrestling to help throw her around

Other than that it's not much different
>>
Hate to break it to you, but girls who train martial arts usualy start to value fighting skills in other people. I wouldd recomend becoming really good in at least one aspect of MMA (for example BJJ og Boxing) first.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.