[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

klinefelter syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498036348926.png (208KB, 352x610px) Image search: [Google]
1498036348926.png
208KB, 352x610px
autistic 4channer, didn't know who to ask

Is this a Klinefelter syndrome body? Avg height, 110lbs havent ever worked out ever, my hips/legs seem way wider than my non existant chest.
no issues with balls etc

help /fit/
>>
No. I had your body four years ago, just lift and you'll look normal
>>
>>41875174

You seem to be taking your picture from the fucking netherzone, so it's hard to tell, but:

>110lbs havent ever worked out ever,

Theeere you go. Now rattle your bones back to whatever plane you were conjured from.
>>
>>41875174
You suffer from malnutrition and have thus permanently fucked up your bodily development. You likely do not have Klinefelter's syndrome though.
>>
Do exercise and eat more. Wow that sure way difficult.
>>
>>41875182
>>41875196
>>41875211
Thanks for confirming, I signed up to a gym membership right now.

>>41875206
Is it that bad and irredemable? I'm only 21. I don't disagree though, I've been skinny all my life
>>
>>41875255
Oh my fucking God, YOU ARE A TWIG!! YOU DONT NEED A GYM JUST YET!! Go for a fucking run and do some pushups.
>>
>>41875255
I am afraid that you may have permanently ruined your development, chronic malnutrition in childhood and puberty has severe consequences in the development of bone mass, bone structure, muscle and soft tissue as well as endocrinal function (anabolic and androgen receptors etc). As a 21 year old it may very well unfortunately be too late to reverse it and achieve a normal build. You could conceivably be a candidate for growth hormone therapy, but it is limited in how much it would help at this point.

I suggest you make peace with who you are and make the best of the body you've got, don't worry about the running and the pushups and just start going to the gym and EAT MORE.
>>
>>41875453
I wasnt classed as malnourished as a child/during puberty, i've lost a tonne of weight in the past year.
>>
>>41875507
Your frame is very very small and underdeveloped, which indicates malnutrition. Of course I am basing this on a grainy webcam or cellphone photograph, but still.
>>
>>41875537
You might be right

I haven't had any health problems, my body just looked weird, was hoping that was just because I was really skinny (50kg) and not because I messed up my development as a kid (I wasnt the worst kid at sports). Hope it isnt too much damage though
>>
>>41875453
Is it even possible to stunt your growth and development in the first world? I'm assuming this guy ate when he was hungry, surely that's enough for his body to sustain growth
>>
>>41875720
Of course it is. Just because one has unprecedented access to whatever calories one wants, you might still be missing vital nutrients or just overall calories.

There is also the frequent issue of a lack of "constructive" stressors, though that doesn't seem to necessarily be present in this case according to >>41875585

But then again, puberty is the most critical period for also these stressors, and I believe it is not uncommon for young men to develop a more reclusive and inert lifestyle at that point.
>>
>>41875742
so are you sure its my bone structure thats weird?

is there any way I can check if it was malnutrition thats caused my weird frame or whether its just diet and weight
>>
>>41875761
Keeping extremely low body weight would of course impact frame development. If I understand your question correctly?

And yes, your bone structure is extremely underdeveloped, your body does not look like that of an adult man but that of a child with elongated limbs.
>>
File: 1498036348926.png (223KB, 218x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498036348926.png
223KB, 218x662px
>>41875801
Took a better picture, i think the first might have exaggerated it with the shadows
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.