[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

workout plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170621_072944~2.jpg (249KB, 1277x1675px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_072944~2.jpg
249KB, 1277x1675px
hello/fit/, so almost a week ago i decided to get my shit together and get in shape again. since i'm still attending uni i'm on a somewhat tight budget and decided, at least for the near future, to do bodyweight exercises as they can be done for free at home. yesterday however i realized that i need some kind of structure or plan so i don't just bumble around aimlessly. can /fit/ recommend any such plan, or point me in the right direction? now i know that anything is better than nothing, but i still wanna make it somewhat effective.
in case it's relevant for you: 185cm/103kg (don't know the numbers for burgerland) translating to a bmi of ~30
pic related it's my belly and mantitties this morning

tl;dr: i need a good/effective bodyweight workout plan so i don't just fuck around aimlessly for 30 minutes
>>
>>41874364
You could have looked up and put one together in the time it took you to type and post this.

> Wants handouts
> Won't do own research
Never gonna make it, probably already drank a 2 Liter of coke and ate over 1k Calories.
>>
>>41874388
>could have
no, i actually did. i guess i should have so. i am looking through what google gives me and what wikipedia/google/youtube tells me about individual workoutsbi didn't kniw before. i was just hoping for some other stuff outside of google
>>
>>41874388
(((research))) ... sorry but im not about to sift through yearly buzzfeed articles about losing weight and staying happy and healthy.

he took the time and effort to post on here least you could do is point him in the right direction, instead of putting him down
>>
The stones of any workout is to hit pull, push and leg movements with equal volume and frequency. Do this 3x weekly for strength and fit in some cardio and eat clean and less than you usually do.
Then come back for a proper routine once you have a barbell available
>>
/fit/ isn't your personal trainer faggot.
>"almost a week ago I decided blah blah"
>hasn't read the sticky
>hasn't done a single bit of his own research
You're not going to make it you fat lazy sack of shit. If you expect to be spoonfed everything then you have no drive of your own and will therefore fail. If you really wanted to know, you would look it up yourself and only come to /fit/ for very specific, detailed questions, not "lol hay guiz give me workout plz."

>>41874706
>im not about to...
>he took the time...
And you can't even samefag properly, Jesus Christ you're an absolute failure. I know you're too stupid to realize this anyways, but even if you hadn't made the mistake of conflating the first and third person point of view within the same fucking post, your horrible grammar and writing habits would have outed you anyways.

>those coincidence markers
Faggot I'm full fucking NatSoc and even I think those parenthesis are overplayed and annoying. What the hell are you talking about "(((research)))" and yet you're going to university; the number one kike breeding ground in the world. Go back to plebbit or TRS or wherever the fuck you came from.
Sage because fuck you. Literally, and I do mean literally, kill yourself.
>>
>>41874824
reveal your power levels elsewhere, im glad i got trigged you hard enoguh to type all of this
>>
>>41874824
right... cause only one person is reading /fit/.. id sit here and tell you how fucking stupid u sound but this space isnt my personal journal like you are making it out 2 b

t. someone trying to get in shape

ps the sticky is fucking broken

pps ur full on natsoc yet ur content with reading kike artciles....
>>
>>41874824
as i specified in my second post i was looking for alternative info that i couldn't find on my own (including both the sticky and google results alongside talking to people who work out regularly).
gonna let this thread die now, sonce it only seems to attract easily triggered faggots like you and that "samefagging" troll.
except for >>41874784 thank you for your input

also i'm not samefagging
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.