[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: snapcity.png (1MB, 1542x816px) Image search: [Google]
snapcity.png
1MB, 1542x816px
Reminder
>>
>natty lifting vs steroids
>>
triples of truth. good luck fucking bitches when your too tired from squatting heavy to move. mind muscle connection is how muscle is built
>>
>>41874333
pity reply checking in lol
>>
File: danny-glover.png (2MB, 1638x1087px) Image search: [Google]
danny-glover.png
2MB, 1638x1087px
>>41874333
Danny Glover looks like THAT?
>>
>>41874333
why cant you do heavy weight training and volume work?
>>
>>41874378

Because you can't ok
>>
>>41874333
S N A P C I T Y
N
A
P

C
I
T
Y
form over weight brehs
>>
>>41874333
>lifting with shit form isn't MY fault
>>
>>41874491

>Good form will 100% protect against injuries

How's your first week of lifting going?
>>
He was a competing powerlifter. He rushed his progress, he had to progress as fast as possible - form derivation or not.

That's what many people don't get.
The people that are in their 50's and still moving shit tons of weight while feeling awesome are those that just lifted extremely consistently and did not rush their lifts.
They slowly adapted their bodies to the loads, tendons and whatever.
>>
>>41874518
buh..buh

fit said that getting as strong as possible as fast as possible was the only correct way to lift!
strength is good and more strength is better
that getting hurt while lifting is because you are stupid and a pussy!
>>
>>41874536
No, fit is saying that progressive overload is important for muscle growth.
And that there are certain ways of programming that favor strength gains. That's all.

And yes, you can reach certain stats pretty fast. Say, a 5 plate deadlift.
But it's like that if you rush it, you will have numerous training sessions where you just lift shit with form that is already too broken down.
Where you do multiple reps that you shouldn't be doing because your form is already too shit.
But you do them anyway, because your program asks you to and not getting them in would mean having to repeat the week.
That's what beats you up, minor tweak here, minor tweak there and you suddendly ramp up and end up with a pretty shitty feeling in your lower back for most of the days.

But that doesn't mean you can't squat and deadlift safely.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.