[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can lifting fix the feminization of the modern male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bbX0VnU_d.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bbX0VnU_d.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
Can lifting fix the feminization of the modern male?
>>
>>41872483
should just inject the faggots with test
>>
>>41872483
>implying this isn't for his own good
>>
>>41872483
To be honest, if I were that dudes wife (no homo) I wouldn't want to sire offspring with him either. Look at the faggot. He just reeks of desperation. Wife will divorce him, live a cashed up life and fuck younger dudes.
>>
File: 1487458669242.jpg (93KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
1487458669242.jpg
93KB, 680x879px
>>41872483
Jesus fucking Christ.

No. The millennial generation are a bunch of coddled lazy degenerate faggots who value immediate gratification over all. As long as its easier to grovel, these faggots will never, ever lift or do anything constructive.

Our hope rests in gen z, who are supposedly becoming weary of the hedonism and illusions of grandeur of my generation and being a bit more conservative.
>>
File: 1497639573220.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497639573220.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
>>41872483
>>
>>41872554
>Our hope rests in gen z, who are supposedly becoming weary of the hedonism and illusions of grandeur of my generation and being a bit more conservative.
You mean the generation of 12yo females that were blown up at a concert while the singer was in bdsm gear singing about taking a cock so big that she had to walk from side to side? This gen Z meme needs to die. They will be worse than millenials.
>>
>>41872618
This. I can't believe people fall for the generation zyklon meme. The only thing I take solace in is the fact that I'll be dead within 70 years.
>>
>>41872618
>bdsm gear singing about taking a cock so big that she had to walk from side to side
link to song please
>>
>>41872554
I don't necessarily think it's a lack of ethic. Testosterone in males has dramatically decreased over decades. There are physical deficiencies and demasculinization that is occurring beyond just willing yourself to be a man. The arbitrary number for infertility in males has been lowered over and over simply due to decreasing sperm count in males, and they're considering lowering it AGAIN to 10 million since so many males are considered infertile.

I think testosterone supplementation should become a legitimate concern for males nowadays. And I'm not talking about obscene usage of testosterone for steroids, but a reasonable level to improve a healthy and happy life.
>>
>>41872646
It's because the situation is becoming so desperate, people are looking for hope in anything. Reality is, gen Z will be in even less of a position to do anything than we are as governments crack down on the cyber and further erode our rights with every terrorist attack they import without our consent. Keep in mind too, that media is becoming ever more monopolized, so the they will never be exposed to the ideas and views needed to wake themselved up and usher in the need for change.
>>
>>41872699
The birth control pill, excess sugars, and plastics has basically ruined men in the western world.
And with wi-fi becoming a necessary part of life, what makes men is being completely destroyed by modern life.
>>
there has always been a certain percentage of femmy men. Normally they became bards, or monks or sufi dervishes. Now that nobody goes to church/mosque anymore and (((they))) control the arts, these men have nowhere to go
>>
>>41872720
Which birth control pill? The one for females? My professor worked on a research team and determined female birth control was directly responsible for the demasculinization of alligator population due to the excess estrogen being expelled directly into the water supply.

The male birth control pill is literally just testosterone and some other stuff to inhibit hormonal imbalance. Also if you want to be prescribed steroids, ask to go on the pill for men.
>>
>>41872739
The problem is the increasing percentage.
>>
>>41872681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

i actually like this song
>>
Man my track record with the younger generation so far is that they are useless pieces of shit.

Most of these kids I've had a pleasure of interacting with have been on adderall since they were 4 and subsequently can't distinguish the media fantasy and their own social media presence from reality. Let alone care about anyone but themselves, which isn't much do to the extent i see them searching for active self destruction.

Man this must be how every generation feels getting older. But even looking ahead all I see is the same shit with the generation above.

This time of the last man, welcome to the brave new 1984 bullshit needs to stop, its so fucking boring.
>>
>>41872950
Nice blog
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.