[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grape Juice General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: grape.png (693KB, 819x731px) Image search: [Google]
grape.png
693KB, 819x731px
Why aren't you graping yet /fit/izen?

1. Concord grape juice is proven to provide the same health benefits to the heart as wine, without the extra calories and degeneracy of alcoholism.

2. Concord grape juice is proven to increase vein and artery vascularity, thus making you look more vascular and swoll when you lift. In addition, this aids in the transport of oxygen to the muscles, and takes CO2 away from them, increasing maximum lifting ability.

3. Grape juice is naturally sweet, thus eliminating the need for added sugar. An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories. Welch’s Grape Juice contains fructose only, which is naturally occurring in fruits and easily processed by your body, while other juices and sodas contain corn syrup and sucrose, both of which are very unhealthy, fattening, and artificial.

4. Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with many great ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.

So what is your excuse for not graping /fit/?
>>
Got any sources for these claims?
>>
>>41871201
Processed crap. Enjoy your beetus.
>>
>>41871244
Just check the nutrition label next time you pick up a delicious bottle of Welch's Concord Grape Juice or other associated flavors!

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2005000900008
>>
File: 9PH2i.gif (2MB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
9PH2i.gif
2MB, 290x218px
I love grape drink
>>
>>41871201

>juice
>all the sugar of fruit but none of the fiber

It's like you want to be fat
>>
>>41871201
Eating grapes > drinking grapes

Same for all fruit
>>
>>41871201
>buying concentrated sugar
>not pressing the juice OUT of your fruit to enjoy the fibers and nutrients without the sugars
>>
>>41871201
Grapists are NOT allowed on /fit/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.