[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's one magical food of gains that you wish you had known

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Basic-Black-Beans-2.jpg (229KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
Basic-Black-Beans-2.jpg
229KB, 1440x960px
What's one magical food of gains that you wish you had known of when you started? Pic related.
>>
>>41869848
I would eat more beans and legumes but the gas... even Hitler would tell me to stop. How do you deal with that? As a result all my protein comes from chicken
>>
Are they better than white and red beans?
>>
I wish I knew about Greek yogurt even before I lifted. Shit tastes so much better than regular yogurt.
>>
>>41869970
True. I'll eat one-pound containers of unflavored whole milk greek yogurt by accident.
>>
Oats
Whole milk
Peanuts

I also spent too many years eating shitty sugary cereal for breakfast
>>
File: 78674-004-DAF84FEF.jpg (22KB, 356x450px) Image search: [Google]
78674-004-DAF84FEF.jpg
22KB, 356x450px
>>41869848
>black beans without chopped up onion, garlic, and jalapeno

Not even activated
>>
>>41869865
you gotta learn to have 1 big fart when u eat beans, im a professional bean eater.
>>
>>41869865
I don't actually get much gas. I expected way worse than slightly worse protein farts
>>
>>41869848
WHOLE MILK
>>
>>41869848
Dianabol
>>
>>41869961
They all have different pros/cons. I believe white kidney beans have some compound in them that inhibits carb absorption but for the post part they're all legumes and they're all good
>>
Cottage cheese!
>>
>>41870233
Dry curd cottage cheese is basically a protein supplement. Very cheap before sales and easy to get into your diet with meals or while out of the house.
>>
>>41870233
Cottage cheese satisfies me whenever I crave ice cream
>>
Chickpeas

If I had known how much constipation they would save me.
>>
>>41869865
You're supposed to soak your beans overnight to get rid of that gas causing crap. If they still give you gas that means your gut biome is shit. Thankfully eating healthier over a few weeks can start to set things right
>>
>>41871196
I've heard boiling them with onions does the job just as well and adds flavor

t. Beaner
>>
Beans, Kangaroo, Bulk sweet potato, microwave flavoured rice, kombucha, white monster (sips), chickpeas and kale.
>>
>>41871429
Why would you waste money on microwave rice?
>>
>>41871554
because I am lazy and they make things easier to track macros.
>>
File: 1496715815798.png (66KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1496715815798.png
66KB, 500x566px
>>
>>41871196
Thats retarded. You soak them to rehydrate them. The gas comes the high sulfur content.
>>
>>41873041

Soaking reduces some of the indigestible carbohydrates that also cause gas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffinose
>>
>>41871429
Redpill me on Kangaroo, I tried it when I was a teen and it was good, I've been told it's really good for you but I can't find any stats on it.
>>
>>41873165

It's not that it's good for you, it's just really lean
>>
Placenta
>>
>>41869865
Soak the beans overnight, rinse, boil for two minutes, rinse, boil, rinse one last time, season with caraway seeds (help with digestion specifically gas) and you're golden.
>>
Pressure cook. In a small pot evoo, onion, green pepper, garlic salt pepper cumin oregano for 30 min cook at loe medium when done from pressure cooker6dump sofrito in beans cook for another 30 medium high so that beans thicken
>>
>>41871173
also zinc and iron which is good for your blood, dick and brain
>>
tfw don't eat dairy and eggs.

No wonder I'm a manlet
>>
>>41870013
That sounds fucking great
>>
Thai curry

You can make a weeks worth of five star dinners in less than an hour, hit most of your macros and micros to perfection on a slim budget as long as you use cast iron pans, and not have to suffer through the other horrid, abhorrent, offensively shitty cultural dishes including
>beef stew
>chicken rice and brocoli
>pasta other than chicken marsala
>Mexican only five ingredients ever surprise
>Indian "curry"
>oats overdose
>sub par steaks because you're father never necked a cow with a pocket knife
>salads with lettuce
>tuna salad
>potato salad
>any salad <95% spinach by volume
>ribs from anywhere but Memphis
>literally every dish you force eat at Thanksgiving
>>
>>41870176
im lactose tho
>>
>>41870039
how can i activate my beans?
>>
>>41874556
dude me tho but just keep on drinking it first two
months i had gas but after that it went away
>>
>>41871664
Get a fucking measuring cup doofus
>>
>>41874607
just think about thos beans
>>
>>41875042
>>41874556
and i mean some serious gas
>>
I wish I manned up and starting on milk sooner. Never has it been so easy to hit macros. I still hate the taste but I just get it down me, hopefully it will translate into some gains.
>>
>>41871173
Also, this. I've replaced rice with chickpeas since I can get carbs fucking a million other ways but chickpeas have a lot of brotien.
>>
>>41874101
You have some shit taste there, as expected from tripfaggotry.
>>
>>41869865
The holocaust never happened.
>>
Peanut butter.

>better absorption rate than pure peanuts
>higher kcals on average per 100g

I blend 100g peanuts into my final shake of the day and despite blending them down super small its a genuinely horrifying experience. After i've exhausted my raw peanuts i'll just get pb instead.
>>
>>41873323
That looks like grilled liver but with fake grill burns.
>>
>>41874556
Just replace it with Soy

GOSAD
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.