[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Increasing metabolism via cold exposure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2116.jpg (35KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
35KB, 689x689px
So I live quite literally a two hour walk from Death Valley, the hottest place on Earth. I'd like to boost my metabolism, and the primary ways of doing so are of course working out and eating right. However, there is one more commonly forgotten factor that plays an even bigger role than not being a /fat/fuck, and that's exposure to the Cold. I cannot find a place to expose myself to cold temperatures generally year round, if I'm lucky it will sometimes barely meet freezing point at the coldest in the winter and it's 118° Fahrenheit outside right now. I want to further boost my T3 and T4 hormones and Testosterone buildup by exposing myself to the cold, but it just seems impossible out here. Any advice, strategies, or ideas bros?
>>
It's been 20 minutes, gonna desperately self-bump.
>>
>>41869365
You need to be at like 60 for a large chunk of the day for the minimal results that people see so no.
>>
If you have a bathtub you could try to refularly do long ice baths.
I'd reccomend to start with normal cold water and when you get used to it using ice cubes
>>
>>41869365
move to canada/alaska
>>
>>41869365
Ice cold showers dumb American nigger
>>
File: IMG_3230.jpg (32KB, 440x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3230.jpg
32KB, 440x504px
>>41870093
But what did he mean by this?
>>
Wearing damp clothing with a fan running will makes you cold fast. Throughout the day keep applying more water to your clothes to keep them damp.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.