[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got my blood results back, I have the test levels of an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: goddamnit.png (136KB, 1065x937px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit.png
136KB, 1065x937px
So I got my blood results back, I have the test levels of an 80 YO man. Last year my level was like 350 and now I'm dealing with this. I'm only 26 y/o and have an appointment with a Urologist this friday to look over my results. He should just give me TRT with no bullshit based on levels this low right?
Any /fit/izens on TRT or delt with low test levels?

>TRT;HRT;Testosterone thread
>>
Theres a wellness clinic near my house that said they'll put me on TRT for 200 bux a month as they dont take insurance, but Id prefer to do it legitly through an MD my insurance is contracted with and save myself the $$$
>>
apparently these are average T levels by age, by this chart I've got the T level of a 100+ year old man. wtf is wrong with me?
>>
File: normlevels.png (23KB, 787x394px) Image search: [Google]
normlevels.png
23KB, 787x394px
>>41868522
>>41868522
my bad
>>
>>41868459
idk if it will cause a problem with getting him to put you on TRT, but your free test is only just below average.
>>
>>41868612
What explains the total test levels being so low if free T is more or less average?
>>
>>41868459
What made you think about getting tested?
>>
My test levels came back at 15.9 and the doctor said that's normal. What does /fit/ think?
>>
>>41868862
I'm definitely not an expert, but my understanding is that most of your test binds with proteins in your blood and the amount not bound to those is your free test. So maybe both total T and binding globulins levels are low for OP, meaning his bioavailable T may be normal despite total T being low

just speculation, obviously
>>
>>41868908
I went in for depression/fatigue a year ago, my primary tested a bunch of things, my T came back at 350 with a 'normal' range of 300-1000, my primary said I was in the normal range so I was fine, and put me on adderall. Problem with that range is that it doesn't take age into account, normal level for oamone in their 20s is 600-1000 from what I've learned. Now finally a year later I'm seeking to remedy my low T, got it tested and it's lower than ever
>>
>>41869475
nice, now your brain is fried
>>
>>41868522
You prob jerked off too much
>>
30yo here.
Test was like 325. Too low for insurance to cover it.

So I got an APRN to give me a 300 shot of test-c every other week.

Never been happier.
>>
>>41871300
too high for insurance*
>>
>>41868459
Ayy califag here how much for blood work?
>>
>>41868459
Yea my level pre trt was similar to yours, let me find a current test level from a week after injection
>>
>>41868459
Yep.

Got bloods done, having already pretty much planned to jump on a cycle anyway.

Test levels pretty much the same. We use nmol/l in the UK, but the NHS range is 9-35. I was 12.1, so "in range" but like you, I found out that's average for an 80 year old.

Suffered for years with panic/anxiety attacks, low mood, poor muscle tone, and dreadful appetite. People would say "don't do steroids, just eat more!" but I couldn't. I'd literally throw up every day on less than 1000 kcal, with no obvious reason.

Now I'm on week six of a 15 week cycle. 600mg PW of Test E. It is no question, THE best thing I've ever done.

Eating like a horse, lifts exploding, panic/anxiety all gone (though I had it well under control for about 8 months anyway), and I'm piling on weight. A stone in a month. Seriously. Very little/no water weight either, and what little fat I had is now even less.

Utter magic and I highly recommend it to anyone suffering like I did.
>>
File: Capture.png (8KB, 813x81px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8KB, 813x81px
>>41871638
A week after injection, level was in the 800s...

Felt great as well, a few days after injection test levels might have been double/triple than that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.