[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Functional Autsim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

I just had an over the phone job interview where the conversation went like this;

>so I noticed you put "dedicated bodybuilder" on your resume
>yeah im really into fitness
>so what's this "1000 club" you also have listed?
>oh it's just an unofficial measure of dedication, shows that even though it's a hobby i still set goals for myself
>so you must be pretty big then! now i have to give you the job or else right!?
>ha ha yeah...i guess
>that's really interesting, my colleagues and i were all very curious about that part, now you'll have to impress us when you get to the office!
>nervouslaughter.jpeg

I only put that on my resume because it's better than being Time's person of the year 2006 and both of those ideas are retarded anyway.

Now I have an in person interview next week and I'm worried about sperging out in front of these people. Anyone else have functional autism?
>>
File: main10.jpg (63KB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
main10.jpg
63KB, 892x502px
>oh wow anon, you weren't kidding
>you really look dedicated and big
>i'm glad you are so passionate about one of your hobbies
>but you do have other hobbies...right?
>>
>>41868308
Holy shit that's embarrassing
>>
File: 1497543402533.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497543402533.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>41868308
>h-hey im here for the interview?
>oh thats funny we were expecting a bodybuilder
>oh im natty
>what was that?
>im natty most of the fitnesse industry is on test and deca did you know Hugh jackedman was on sterons for x-man? the natural growth limit for a natty individual is dependent on his natural t levels and the size of his wrists i hit 1/2/3/4 after a month the fitness industry is such bullshit im actually a power lifter thank you do you even squat atg? strength > size lol, why would i train biceps? i only to compound lifts lol do you even deadlift? hit a new pr yesterday of 400lbs with no straps and no belt calories in calories out lol ill do my first cycle when im 35 to maximize my height potential before my plates close lol thank you i may not look like i lift but im actually a power lifter in the 1000 club

>would you like some water? or maybe something to eat from the office cafeteria?

>office cafeteria? lol just so you know i eat precisely 3780 calories which i carry with me in pre cooked meals of broccoli and chicken breast, i eat the in intervals of 45 minutes to maximize muscle growth. i dont eat carbs and i only drink water from glass containers no plastic for me. whats that tap water? no thanks you can keep your high estrogen and gyno thank you
>>
File: 1497960435723.jpg (144KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497960435723.jpg
144KB, 1120x1200px
>>41868493
>I'm also shakes bartender.
>How many scoops would you like?
>Only 1?
>DO YOU WANT TO BE BIG!!?
>YOU NEED TO EAT BIG!!!
>SO HERE TAKE THIS 4 SCOOPS SHAKE! AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND!
>>
>>41868308
> Functional Autism
Kek
>>
File: photo.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>41868656
>CMON GIVE ME THE JOB
>>
>>41868625
legit amazing fucking lol
>>
>>41868625

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

You, sir are a poet. Hired!
>>
>>so you must be pretty big then! now i have to give you the job or else right!?

life throws op a perfect chance to (for you) and he doesn't
>>
>>41868625
like pottery lol
>>
>>41868493
>>41868625
My only other hobby is playing video games.

>>41869040
I'm not even big and my suit alterations haven't come back yet so I'm gonna look like Ronnie in my dad's suit. I'm so fucked.
>>
>>41868308
Actual employer here.

That dude was trolling the shit out of you. He seriously thinks you're a retard. Don't expect to get the job, and if you do you'll never be promoted because he's already made up his mind that you're a moron.
>>
File: 1494538616927.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494538616927.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>41868625
>>
>>41868308
Op don't listen to this fag:
>>41870535
he's not an employer, he's a shyster larping cuck bastard. But I am an employer. If you got a face to face interview then you have a decent chance. Dress well, study up on the company, go over standard interview questions, know your shit. You will be nervous and that's fine, but do some deep breathing beforehand and be confident.
>>
File: IMG_4864.jpg (41KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4864.jpg
41KB, 600x444px
>>41868625
kek
>>
>>41868625
this is perfect
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.