[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag wanting advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fatty.jpg (70KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
70KB, 636x778px
Hey, /fit/izens.

Since that liamrosen website doesn't seem to work and I'm tired of being a fat disgusting slob, I'd like some advice to getting started out. What would be the best dietary choice and what exercises would work best?

Why didn't I just google this shit? Because I want advice and I want to be able to laugh at the same time.
>>
>>41867751
you are definetely a case for /fat/ >>41864399 , you will get everything you need from there
>>
File: prog 2017.jpg (215KB, 1172x666px) Image search: [Google]
prog 2017.jpg
215KB, 1172x666px
Firstly, weight loss is 99% diet, you can eat back 1hr of exercise in 2 minutes of weakness.
As for diet, get a calorie counting app like MyFitnessPal. Stop eating junk food, don't drink ANY calories.

Try to limit yourself to 2000kcal per day. This, assuming you are as fat as you say, will guarantee you lose weight at a good pace.
If you stick to lean meats, veg, fruit and rice/beans/lentils you will be able to do this without feeling too hungry all day.

This is important - IF YOU STICK TO THE NUMBERS YOU LITERALLY CANNOT FAIL.

I used to be fat, and I blamed it on all kinds of shit. But when I realised that it is literally impossible to fail to lose weight if you eat the correct calories, then I found it easy, and dropped 40lbs in 6 months.

Don't be overwhelmed either, just try and do what I've said, it doesn't have to be all or nothing, just keep trying to work towards a clean, calorie controlled diet. Be honest with yourself.

Things that help:
-prep meals ahead of time, it stops you buying convenience food
-drink SHITLOADS of water, often "hunger" is just dehydration being misinterpreted.
-again, don't drink ANY calories. Sodas are one of the biggest, but unnoticed causes of obesity.
-You can still have "bad" foods, just be honest with yourself, limit it as much as possible and try to have a smaller portion. Don't feel guilty or like you have failed, just carry on as normal.

Exercise is less important for weight loss. It helps with keeping, or gaining muscle, which helps you look good, but this is something you can work on as time goes by.

You do not need everything 100% in place from the get go, it is an evolving process of learning and trial and error to see how you feel most comfortable pursuing these goals.

You absolutely can do it.
The picture is my progress over the last 5 years, if it means anything.
>>
File: 129387472.jpg (1MB, 1990x2497px) Image search: [Google]
129387472.jpg
1MB, 1990x2497px
>>41867824
saw you in progress thread and was miring hard, good job mate

pi crelated is me recovering from skele, since you seem to know what you are talking about could maybe tell me what body parts you think are over/underdeveloped
>>
>>41867883

Thanks brah.
Honestly I don't think you've anything to worry about, nothing is particularly lagging behind the rest, you look good and will look great if you keep it up. I don't know the struggle of eating enough to gain weight, as I used to be fat and still have the appetite for it, but I imagine your main task is making sure you stay on top of eating enough.
>>
>>41867954
pretty much, yeah, when I was skele i used to do athletics, and during weeks were I didnt compete I sometimes wouldnt eat anything for a whole today because I just wasnt hungry, which makes eating enough very hard for me, would you mind posting your routine?
>>
>>41867971

I follow PHAT pretty much. http://www.muscleclass.com/layne-norton-phat-workout/
Though I don't do quite as much volume as the template has, I tried, but its hard without eating like a pig.

Main reason I do it is because I like going to the gym a lot.

Previous to that I did SS, TM and 5/3/1
>>
Sorry for asking this here but is swimming a good sport to combine with gym?
>>
>>41868056

Swimming is probably one of the best physical activities there is yeah. And it will definitely help with gains.
I never get a lat pump in the gym like that I get from swimming.
>>
File: hot-girl-theme-ac14.jpg (98KB, 749x468px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-theme-ac14.jpg
98KB, 749x468px
>>41868070
Thanks anon.
>>
>>41867751
hidden judo weightloss secret: high fiber diet, and take *lots* of fiber supplements

I discovered this by accident when I was a teenager. I was taking accutane for my acne, my asshole dried up (all your orifices dry out on accutane) and I got an anal fissure passing a dry stool.

As a consequence, I had to eat tons of fiber and take metamucil/stool softeners to keep my stool soft so the fissure would heal.

Anyway I went from about 170lb to 150lb. I wasn't doing anything for exercise, I wasn't even trying to lose weight (i'm 5'11, so 170 is skinnyfat/normal, and i didn't give a shit about my body when i was 17) but I lost everything that wasn't essential.

To this day I have a glass of nutracleanse or metamucil after any meal that does not have a lot of fiber already. I can almost guarantee that you will lose weight just from taking fiber supplements after every meal you eat. I find it strange that more people don't know about this because I seldom see it mentioned, but I suppose I found out about it myself by accident.

Obviously do more than just take fiber to get in shape but this is a no-brainer thing to do for losing weight.
>>
>>41868015
i'll definetly look into it, thanks man, i am currently on a modified bro split
>>
>>41867751
eat infinite amounts of good food but NO bad foods. As easy as that. Also meat/dairy products does not count as healthy. and cutting diet soda REALLY helps with cravings. Gl mate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.