[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting for looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Is it bad to soley lift for looks?
>>
>>41867409

It can be, if you start obsessing over changes in appearance.

They take a long time, and are almost imperceptible on a week to week scale.
This is why steroids are so prevalent, because they do allow for visible short term changes in physique.

If you can keep your insecurity in check and always remind yourself that these things take time, then there is no harm in lifting for looks.
>>
>>41867409

Tbh being good looking, for me it's not about getting laid.

Being good looking and aesthetic is the best thing because you get constant validation without even opening your mouth. You enter a room full of people as a 6'3+ 8/10 psl face and those people admire you (male and female) for your looks, even if they are not conscious about it.

Just by EXISTING, and nothing more, you are percived as "superior". Other people would never have what you got; you are displaying great genoma to the world, you are displaying something devine and beautiful: a perfectly formed human being.
>>
>>41867409
As long as you don't fall in to the trap of body dysmorphia or become incredibly narcissistic (or both) it's no biggie
>>
>>41868452
you sound like a faggot
>inb4 cope
i don't get why you care so much about being perceived as superior because you most likely aren't
>>
File: 1496877331781.png (386KB, 715x401px) Image search: [Google]
1496877331781.png
386KB, 715x401px
>>41868624

You don't want to compete in the dominance hiarchy because you know you can't win

Pathetic

Real men at least try
>>
>>41868624
The difference in how im treated is huge, and i was never bad looking to begin with. People are more respectful, strike up conversations, every girl you say hi to smiles super friendly, you are very quickly invited into other social circles.
There are a lot of perks that dont have anything with getting laid in the first place
>>
File: 1460213725261.png (29KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1460213725261.png
29KB, 126x121px
>>41868705
Neither height or aesthetics matter in subjects that matter.
>>
File: 1487991342213.jpg (57KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1487991342213.jpg
57KB, 500x680px
>>41868500
>fall in to the trap of body dysmorphia or become incredibly narcissistic
I'm already there. What do I do now?
>>
>>41870156
keep working towards your goals.
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>41868500
>don't fall in to the trap of body dysmorphia or become incredibly narcissistic

I fell into the trap and keep going deeper.
I'm constantly getting more and more attractive, but at the same time more and more narcissistic. this seems like a dangerous path.
>>
I'm ugly to the point where all my friends make fun of how ugly I am, so if u ever want a girlfriend / sex I have to have at least something to offer.
>>
>>41867409
I want to see Bess Kalb take a big black cock in her pussy. I would literally pay upwards of $1000 for a video/scene of her tiny pussy getting ripped open by a humongous 12 inch black dick. I want to hold her hand while she moans "sweetie" or "honey" "I'm so getting pregnant from this" as she takes a full load from a muscular black man. Ughhhh hnggggg oh emm gee I want this so bad please make this happen Bess!
>>
>>41871340

Trust me unless you're naturally a very high self esteem/egotistical person you don't have to worry about this.

The average person already thinks their in the top 20% at everything they do.

The fact that you're worried about having too much self worth tells me you'll never develop actual levels of narcissistic grandiosity. Your inner beta will always be there to keep you grounded
>>
>>41871340
It's not too hard to snap out of it.
>>
>>41867409
Being good looking will help you in your social life and also in your career. Keep doing you and keep looking good doing it.
>>
>>41868624
You're making it obvious how unattractive you are
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.