[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOMAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9656.jpg (10KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9656.jpg
10KB, 168x168px
I imagine this has been asked before but does GOMAD work? Any success stories from you guys?
>>
>>41866298
>GOMAD
>Not doing MADMILK

its like you never want to make it
>>
Yes, I gained weight and got strong. You can mix milk eith syrup, powder, honey, cereal, or whatever else as long as you make the gallon a day
>>
>>41866298
>GOMAD
Emergency bulking is not a very good idea. That said if you want an easy +2500kcal to your diet, JONPBAD is better. No sugar, no hormones, no antibiotics, more protein, less chance of liquid yogurt shit
>>
M A D
I
L
K
>>
>>41866298

Of course it works.
But you shouldn't do it if you are capable of gaining weight through eating normally.
>>
I went from 5'10 120 to 145 in about 3 months i think which was pretty good, probably drank an average 2L of milk a day but id try for like 3. but just drinking a lot of extra milk a day made a real difference, and the weight didnt go to stomach only it came on normally
>>
GOMAD changed my life positively. Not memeing. Im 6'3" and I went from 170 to 200lbs of good weight.
>>
>>41866298
It does exactly what is promises. It gets you stronger at the cost of extra body fat.
>>
MADMILK does work. I'm intermediate tier after a semester on my lower body already according to symmetry strength
>>
GOMAD is only half the part of the meme.
>>
>200+ grams of sugar daily
Fast track to Diabetes
>>
>>41866298
How do cows do it?
>>
>>41867696
Are you a human Milkboy?
>>
>>41866325
>>41866377
What is MADMILK and how is it different from GOMAD?
>>
>>41867696
hows madmilk going for you milkboy?
>>
>>41868116
It's more of a way of life than GOMAD
>>
GODEAD is way better

gallon of dozen eggs a day
>>
File: MAD MILK.jpg (8KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
MAD MILK.jpg
8KB, 241x251px
>>41868106

my doctor thinks I have substantial Neanderthal heritage because of this occipital bun

>>41868116

I fucked up and drank 5 litres of milk instead, for one thing.

>>41868124

I was walking home with my friend the other day with 6 litres and dropped the fucking box of milk of the ground. the whole thing burst open and I had to drink 2 liters straight away, but it burst further and I got covered with sticky whole milk and had to walk home in the baking sun with it lathered on my skin.
>>
File: TFW Reptilian DNA.png (170KB, 450x542px) Image search: [Google]
TFW Reptilian DNA.png
170KB, 450x542px
>>41868234

oops, forgot occipital bun pic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.