[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moslims of /fit/, how has ramadan been treating you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 28

File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Basically a month of intermittent fasting plus no water, was it devastating or beneficial?
>>
>>41866222
my gains exploded
>>
Something tells me this thread is gonna be the bomb
>>
I haven't lifted at all this Ramadan
Only a few more days
>>
Age 18
6 foot
Went from ~165lbs to ~153
Didn't lose any strength
Feelsgoodman.jpg
I might keep doing this but drink water too.
It ia devastating if you don't eat properly but if you eat enough then it's fine.
>>
im training hard for explosive power.

U gotta pray big for those sweet virgin gains.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-092415.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-092415.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
Ramavan.
>>
>>41866339
Haramkek. His death will be swift.
>>
Basically the same as any other time of the year. As long as your diet is not shit, you'll make gains. Allah wills it.
>>
>tfw gained weight on ramadan
6'3 101kg (223 lbs)
I'm gonna make it this year brothers, I have been in cocoon mode for a year now. Enough is enough
>>
File: 1468479186014.jpg (12KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1468479186014.jpg
12KB, 300x297px
>>41866222
Can someone explain ramadam to me? No water or food for 30 days from sun up to sun down? Can I still fugg my first cousin though?
>>
>>41866477
Only if he's small and hairy.
>>
>>41866477
You're thinking of rednecks.
Muslims fug little girls
>>
>>41866489
They actually fuck their family members too. It's gotten to the point that kids are being born with genetic problems all over the ME.
>>
>>41866477
No water or food for 29-30 days from sunrise till sunset and no, you can't fugg anyone. Not your first cousin, your own niece or even your pet goat.
>>
I'm not a wog, but I've been doing daily intermittent fasting for 2½ years now (mostly 16h fast 8 hour window, and sometimes full 24-36 hours), so yeah. To be honest, it's not that hard.

It's fun to see my muslim class mates, milk ramadan for all it got, constantly bitching how they are truly suffering.
>>
>>41866547
Big difference between 8 hour eating window and a sub three hour one
>>
>>41866547
they don't drink water u faggodi, 10x harder
>>
>>41866649
The pavements wet.
>>
>>41866616
>sub 3 hours
Yeah bullshit, they usually have between 5-6 hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2014/jul/11/ramadan-spiritual-fast-faithful-community-take-stock
>>
>>41866683
I don't know about other countries. Here we fast 22:50-01:30
>>
>>41866489
cousin marriages are still prevalent in muslim households to "preserve the name and bloodline" its very disgusting
>>
File: IMG_9334.jpg (105KB, 750x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9334.jpg
105KB, 750x899px
Don't you have a crowd to go crash into?
>>
>>41866477
>Can someone explain ramadam to me?
people in poor countries dont have as fortunately as us westerners, so to emphasize muslims dont eat and drink anything until sundown to "walk a mile in their shoes", also its a spiritual cleanser as well as a period for giving back to the less fortunate. You're suppose to go about your daily lives without eating or drinking, if you cannot do so or will faint from exhaustion/have a medical reason, dont fast. Some people like to lay around all day until sundown waiting to eat or fast simply for the money they recieve for Eid, they miss the point of what ramadan's about.
>No water or food for 30 days from sun up to sun down?
Yea, and you eat until at a specific prayer in the night signifying dawn and then you're not suppose to eat until the following dusk.
>>
>>41866616
>Big difference between 8 hour eating window
depending on what time you get up, this period could be between 5 hours to over 12 hours of not eating. My mom gets up at like 7am to 9am and does all her housework and cooking throughout the day
>>
>>41866499
>Joe Rogan Experience as your primary news source
lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html
>>
>>41866847
cousin marriages are disgusting and lead to genetic deformities, if not in 1 generation then multiple and there are multiple generations of inbreeding in the ME and south Asia, it's disgusting
>>
>>41866847
cousin fucker
>>
File: fn4V0wO.gif (827KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fn4V0wO.gif
827KB, 320x240px
>>41866730
Pakistani here, it's less of name preservation and more land ownership, relatively middle class or lower middle class people wed cousins to prevent land disputes, it's also a very common thing for them to be killed if they refuse.
Some people marry their cousin if she's hot also.

As for Ramadan, gains are at a halt, eating at maintenance and doing dumbell work at home.
Gyms are open from 6pm to 3am in 2am. It's a hassle though, they're full mostly with people trying to lose weight.
>>
>>41866858
>>41866889
> Charles Darwin

>The naturalist, whose work forms the basis for contemporary evolutionary theory, married his first cousin Emma Wedgwood in 1839. They had 10 children, to whom he was a devoted father.

Come on, even your god is saying incest is best.Give up, fuck your cousin now.
>>
>>41866847
You are fucking retard

Yes, there is very little risk with fucking your first cousin and having a child. The problems occur when your inbred child fucks another member of your family and so on for generations.
>>
>>41866920
Damn bro you sound so defensive; I don't even fuck my cousin lmao
>>
>>41866930
I hope not, your kids are going to be stupid enough as it is, bro
>>
>>41866994
No worries bro, please hook me up with your sister and hopefully my kids will be smarter like you lol
>>
File: muslims goatfuckers.jpg (81KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
muslims goatfuckers.jpg
81KB, 600x450px
>>41866222
>>
>>
>>41866345
my fuckin sides
>>
>>41867184
>anal disease
>cured by semen

It's called onset faggot syndrome
>>
>>41866256
Original anon
>>
File: arab muslim suicide hotline.jpg (34KB, 469x931px) Image search: [Google]
arab muslim suicide hotline.jpg
34KB, 469x931px
>>41867201
>>
are us Turks the only muslims that don't inbreed and are relatively normal?

>tfw not fasting
FeelsSecularMan
>>
>>41867271
>Turks
isn't turkey's population half pooinloo?
>>
>>41867271
Not if you count the current leadership, but yeah it's way more normal than say, saudi arabia.

Also there's malaysia and indonesia, which are relatively normal save for a few things, and even more normal if you exclude aceh (the state)
>>
>>41867302
Brunei and Singapore niggas
>>
>>41867351
Singapore's not that muslim though. Muslims are a significant minority but still a minority. It's mostly Chinese and there's not really a dominant religion, but the leadership is disproportionately Christian.

But yeah the Singaporean muslims are ok. Though, in the time I was raised there, everyone's kinda lowkey racist like the races/religions didnt want to mix too much, didn't want their kids to marry into or talk too much to [insert other race/religion]. But still little violence and people just leave each other alone.
>>
>>41867456

We love and understand the main cultures here but what we don't want is for people to gossip about us. It is a very 'asian' environment, with a lot of old Asian values still being inculcated into the youth today.
>>
>>41867555
I'm chinese and mostly had chinese friends growing up kinda bc my mom said so. She's a good mother, but her and the mothers of my friends, all had their stereotypes of indians and malays and discouraged us from marrying such men. And that white men are better but not as good as chinese men because white men are partygoing players and all that. It's not stuff they would admit openly though, and they treat other races in a friendly, cordial manner when we are in public. It's not that she or the other moms hated other races, but they insisted on keeping to themselves. The church kids in my school were also very nice to everyone, but mostly only made friends with each other. But I did enjoy that there is a widespread value of pacifism amongst everyone.
>>
>>41867670
Is it really a surprise that people who are from similar cultural backgrounds prefer to stick together?
>>
>>41867271
Malaysia is the best actually but they are light years away from any chaos so they are kinda cheating.
>>
>>41866222
Is it true muslims have to shave their pubes and pluck their armpits?

https://islamqa.info/en/202827

Looooool
>>
>>41867723
Not really a surprise, but it's the discouraging of mixed marriages and even mixed friendships, which I think is kinda backwards. But it's hush-hush and said behind closed doors, so it's also hard to explain to people who haven't been there long enough. They all have the choice not to learn about other cultures and I'm not shocked, but the lack of openness to experience is a slight pity. I made close friends with some malay girls in secondary school, my mom was shocked and told me to sit somewhere else in class and not talk to them as much, but she would deny saying that if someone ever asks her.
>>
>>41867836
>>41867788
What is the Chinese position on the Pubic Question.
>>
>>41866253
Kek
>>
>>41866489
Muslims more commonly rape little boys
>>
>>41867836
How long ago was this man, I've had no such experiences and I'm a mixed(Indian-indon-chinese) dude (in an interracial relationship) with friends from all races.

Except Eurasian, those guys are rarer than Boogie2988's will to live
>>
>>41867836
>>41867930
Also, as I said, its more of an older generation thing. Generation X and Y people are generally very accepting of people of other races in their community, be it Neighbours, friends, or family.
>>
>Muslims.
Concentration camps for muzzies when?
>>
>>41866893
pakistanis AKA the worst muslim shits on the planet
saudies = pakis
>>
>>41866905
you know we take everything he said with a grain of salt he was wrong on many aspects
>>
>>41867166
are muslims the new jews.
basically pull out words out of context or take words from one dumb fuck muslim and use it to represent the whole 1.7 billion.
damn son the jews have really turned the table
>>
>>41868090
Jews are funny and smart tho.
>>
>>41868103
funny ya until you say a holocuast joke and thats when the JIDF is at your door and you have to be in court by next monday.

Smart ... ill give it to you, but ive seen many smart arabs only difference is that they dont rely on nepotism...
so uncle shlomo is running banks united so when little aaron grows up he has a spot.
As for little ahmad in the school of engineering doesnt have daddy ali running a business rather hes a blue collar worker doing his best to keep his kids in uni.

walk into the engineering section and medicine section of most unis you will see a lot of arabs and not only muslims (arab here who isnt a mudslime)
>>
File: rare tariq.jpg (13KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
rare tariq.jpg
13KB, 400x287px
>>41868175
>ill give it to you, but ive seen many smart arabs only difference is that they dont rely on nepotism...
>>
>>41866339

based
>>
>>41868175
Arabs are worse than niggers, completely degenerate and worthless race.
>>
>>41868175
Lol lm American. Arabs here are children of minor royalty who are tastelessly rich, stupider than blacks, more cowardly than indians. At least they are too high/drunk all the time to either show up to class or commit terrorism.
>>
>>41866222
Lets face it, no one here is muslim or going through Ramadan, it's just a disguised dinner bell to let other /pol/tards know it's time to shitpost about moslems outside of their containment board.
>>
>>41866222
stop being following the teachings a disgusting pedo arab warlord and find Jesus Christ
>>
>Believing Islam
Memed so hard, bet you think you can murder unbelievers... taquiyah l8r
>>
File: CosmicChrist.jpg (118KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
CosmicChrist.jpg
118KB, 512x768px
>worshiping the moon god and a stone from space
>>
>>41866256
CARLOS!
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (73KB, 605x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
73KB, 605x395px
>>41866731
I hate that sow.
>>
File: 1496761497171.jpg (75KB, 352x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496761497171.jpg
75KB, 352x547px
>>41866222

I'm literally pissing liquid shit, my piss is shit colored cause of how dehydrated i am in this heat and Ramadan at the same time.
>>
>>41867920
That's pakistan
>>
>>41868050
>saudies = pakis
saudis at least dont throw acid on their wives face
>>
>>41867788
yes, whats wrong with shaving your underarm hair and pubes. No one wants to see your forest
>>
>>41870831
you dont have to fast if its causing exhaustion or any medical trouble you damn retard its only for those who are living a fortunate enough life to do
>>
>>41868059
I'm pretty sure every society in the world had a "cousin fucking is dangerous bro" phase and someone as educated as Charles Darwin must have know about it's "dangers".
>>
>>41868175
Ahmed already fucked up when he took up engineering while Moishe majors in finance.
>>41868090
Its 4chan. Jew get shit, muslim get shit, christfags and atheists get shit.
t. Jewish atheist
>>
>>41872290
I have to fast or else i would be beheaded
>>
>>41867271
>2k17
>worshipping a pedo
>normal

XD
>>
>>41866222
So I actually got around to reading the Quran and it's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read. While yes, there is traditional esoteric teaching in there, every time Mohammed makes a mistake GOD MODIFIES THE REVELATION AND REALITY TO COVER HIS ASS, directly contradicting himself. It's monotheism for children, treating God as if it is a willing entity with a personality while at the same time denying it any attributes.
>>
>>41866222
>Starve yourself because you have an imaginary friend in the skies.
>>
>>41867271
>turks
>normal

Yeah no you arent you fucking mudslime
>>
>daily reminder that 1.7 billion """"people"""" worship a pedophile

The world would be 100x better without Mudslimes
>>
>>41866222
RACE WAR WHEN??
>>
>>41875823
how is a pedophile being worshiped by other people on the other side of the globe affecting you?
back to your containment board already
>>
File: 1497898848353.jpg (222KB, 1505x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1497898848353.jpg
222KB, 1505x2050px
>>41875823
um actually muslims don't worship Muhammad pbuh. and hes not a pedophile.

Muslims worship God. Monothiesm and all that jazz.

biggest difference between christianity and islam. Christians worship jesus, who I think most agree was a man, although i think most sects of christianity also believe he is an incarnation of God. Anyway I'm not a theologist thats just AFAIK.

So yea, muslims don't worship muhammad, although we do study his life and sayings for guidance in regards to life and philosophy. The sayings of the prophet are refered to as hadith, and his life is called sirah (Al-sīra al-Nabawiyya).

Anyway I do kinda agree with you, what with all the muslim terrorists and all. However, if you think about it there probably wouldn't be so many terrorists and refugees if you (US and MUH FREEDOMS) would stop bombing the every loving shit out of the middle east.

T. muslim and proud niggaaaaa
>>
File: Islam Jewry.png (198KB, 410x509px) Image search: [Google]
Islam Jewry.png
198KB, 410x509px
>>41875835
731 AD when the Arabs tried to sublimate every other race to theirs through their shitty religion.
>>41875871
9/11, refugee crisis, constantly having to deal them being used as solve et coagula with their obnoxious masters
>>
>>41875875
>hes not a pedophile.
He had and condoned sex with prepubescent teenaged girls (and boys).
>>
>>41875886
You realize that muslims are probably the only group more antisemitic than /pol/ right?

look at the palestinian conflict.
>>
>>41875897
thats fucked up. Pedophilia is wrong.

also homosexuality is haram ( forbidden) in Islam. Story of Lot in the Quran condemns it. So if that were the case it would pretty much be hypocrisy.

anyway if that happened thats fucked up. But according to the islam that I learned that never happened.

Not trying to prove that he was a perfect guy, although I dont believe that happened. When I was growing up, we were taught that the prophet was basically a good guy, even before he became a prophet. And then you go on the internet and you have all these people saying what a terrible guy he was. I guess conflicting views of a historical figure is just par for the course. I'm not a historian, just a regular practicing muslim living in the west.

if any of that actually happened that's fucked up. I've heard of the pedophilia accusations before, but the whole touching little boys thing is something I only heard happened in the catholic church, not so much in the muslim community. It does make sense that sexual abuse existed and still does exist. Islam isn't perfect, its just a religion. There are still bad people in it.
>>
>>41875899
>you realize your friends are the ones who insult you the most, right?
Islam is to the Kshatriya what Jews are to the Brahmin. It's shell game. The left hand (Islam) holds the sword while the right hand (Jewry) offers you peace to get you in range.
>>
>>41875886
>9/11, refugee crisis, constantly having to deal them being used as solve et coagula with their obnoxious masters
>911 being a group of 20 men out of the 6 gazzillion muslims
>refugee crisis is Europe's fault for taking in homeless poor war ridden young men by the MILLIONS and being masochists and the whole "we deserve suffering" thing from germany
>Implying any of that took away your smartphone or your PC or you water and food sources
>all it did was it made you feel slight inconvenience

back to r/the_donald already
>>
>>41875947
>homosexuality is haram ( forbidden) in Islam.
Yet you still do it at higher rates than any non-African country.
https://publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
>There are still bad people in it.
The problem is that your "prophet" is a bad person and a huckster. There is no morality in Islam, just the deference of morality to the war leader. It is the epitome of slave religion.
>>
>>41875947
>thats fucked up. Pedophilia is wrong.

How do you square that with the historical fact that Mohammed who you revere as the perfect man married a nine year old girl and fucked her when she was 12? If you actually believe that Mohammed was the prophet of god then you cannot justify it with 'it was OK at the time period he was in' because god has perfect morality.
>>
>>41875968
your mileage may vary. I don't think a religion needs to be perfect. Religion can help some people, whether its the spirituality or the hope in a life after death.

in regards to morality, the quran and the hadith both tell you to be good to other people, be honest, and basically help out the community.

'Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil' is a recurring theme in Islam. Degeneracy will destroy our society. Islamic morality is the patrician choice vs the 'morality' touted by liberal media.
>>
>>41875968
>Afghanistan is the entire Muslim world
>this level of cherry picking
Why are you even on /fit/?
>>
>>41875875
Classic taqiya

He was a pedo and you pieces of shit praise him as the perfect man
Muslims are brain dead from inbreeding
>>
KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS KILL YOURSELVES GOAT FUCKING RAGHEADS
>>
>>41876005

The liberal media are the ones supporting Islam and Muslim immigration. Everyone else hates your fucking guts.
The liberal elite recognise that Islam is a slave religion and want to create a degenerate controllable working class, they know supporting Islam is the best way to achieve that goal.
>>
File: 4E98wlm_d.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4E98wlm_d.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>
File: vidwaknrxi1z.png (1MB, 1212x1454px) Image search: [Google]
vidwaknrxi1z.png
1MB, 1212x1454px
>>
>>41875968
if you mean slave as in slave to god, yes
>>
File: lyk07jgeigwy.jpg (48KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
lyk07jgeigwy.jpg
48KB, 640x617px
>>
>>41876053
Slave as in it requires you to submit to a degenerate philosophy.
>>
>>41876037
>Comparing a nationally recognized news organization to a terrorist organization

sounds about right
>>
File: 1497890255488.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1497890255488.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>41876003
I'm not justifying it at all. I never said he was perfect.

Anyway I don't really buy that argument of God having perfect morality, and even if he did, that doesn't imply that his prophet would have perfect morality either. I mean according to the quran and sunnah, the prophet was just a man, and a hadith states that "all the sons of adam are sinners."

Not that I 100% buy into the whole religion thing myself. But as with many things I find in religion and philosophy, things don't have to be perfect, just close enough.

So for me, Islam might not be perfect, but if I take the version which fits my morality and conscience, I think it fills the religious/spiritual niche in my life.

I'm a practicing sunni muslim ( well I try my best to be religious.).

Idk why people think shit has to be absolutely perfect. I don't see morality(right and wrong)/religion in absolutes of black and white, more like a spectrum grays that kind of change over time as human culture advances.

Maybe in 50 years we will have different discussions about morality. And I think thats good. Because we need to move forward with human rights, and not be tied down to appeal to authority. Although I don't think we should abandon religions all together. There is value in spirituality and I think believing in an afterlife helps some people sleep at night.

Whatever keeps you sane. I mean even if its a lie, whatever helps you sleep at night right?
>>
>>41876067
Not even 1% maybe like 2 million max

>>41876080
If we're going this route you have to admit that western philosophy is degenerate, I think educated Islamic countries are far better than educated Western countries in many ways(no gays, no whores, less crime)
>>
>>41876097
It has to be 100% right because an all knowing god created it
>>
>>41876028
why the fuk would I lie? do you think I give a shit what you think?

I'm just telling you my opinion man. Take it or leave it. anyway muslims dont worship muhammad. It is generally accepted that he was the most " perfect" human, atleast in the sight of god, according to most sunni scholars. I don't know too much about Shia beliefs.

In regards to the Pedo thing. It is a fact that he married Aisha when she was young. Just gonna leave it at that. I don't see how being a pedophile could coexist with him being a perfect human being so I willfully deny that he did have sex with her.

Idk if they had age of consent back then. but pedophilia is fucked up anyway.
>>
File: xddM220.jpg (170KB, 651x634px) Image search: [Google]
xddM220.jpg
170KB, 651x634px
>>41876154
You seem to be angry Mohammad, but I mean I would also be salty if half my friends and family were named after a pedophile (he was a pedo). He married her at 6 and "thighed" her until 9 when he finally raped her. You literally think a pedo rapist is the perfect man and wonder why your people are the biggest pedo cult in the world that ruin every country they enter
>>
File: 1348959822045.jpg (251KB, 833x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1348959822045.jpg
251KB, 833x1100px
>>
>>41876154
Please stay away from non-Muslim children in future.
>>
kill yourselves you subhuman filth
>>
>>41876067
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-immigration-ban-terrorism/514361/

Cuban refugees have killed more people in terror attacks than Muslim refugees. Actual terrorism in the US is extremely low.h
>>
>>41876136
>implying god exists
>implying we could ever know
>implying that you can't just believe in a religion and ignore that parts that don't really make sense.

Thats what I do anyway, just ignore the shit that doesn't make sense, and try to my best to make sense of the world. Which includes that god made the universe.

Doesn't really make sense to try and figure out philosophy and the world for yourself, so its easier to just subscribe to one thats already there. Anyway, I don't really care whether he exists or not, but I believe he does.

I'm not going to argue because 1. I dont care enough about the topic and 2. philosophy is mental masturbation and 3. Arguing over something that is pointless doesn't make sense

Like whether or not a religion is right doesn't really matter. Alot of the shit they say can't be proven anyway. So like if you believe in it or not, the fuk is the point of proving you are right, and how would that even happen.

I'm not athiest or agnostic, because I believe in God. Neither of the 3 positions is more provable than the other. Its just like whatever you want to believe, you can believe, and it doesn't really make a difference AFAIK, cause we all die in the end.

I choose to be a good practicing muslim. Its easy, my family does it, my community does it. Theres no reason to do otherwise. And hey, it helps me sleep at night.
>>
>>41876199
I'm not a pedo. and why the fuk would I want to be near them anyway.

there is literally no reason for you to be near other peoples kids.
>>
>>41873511
Charles Darwin was a geologist that was very observant. At the time we didn't even know about genes yet, he just observed that features seem to suited for the job the animal needs so he postulated.
Smart man but genetics weren't even a thing by then, he would have no way of knowing about cousin fucking.
>>
>>41876244
>I'm not a pedo
>is a mudslime

This makes no sense
>>
>>41876255
pedophilia is a mental illness. Muslim is a religion.

mental illness is not exclusive to a religion, and observing a certain faith does not dispose someone to a particular mental illness.
>>
File: 1497318531742.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1497318531742.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>41876281
>a cult that idolises a pedo and constantly marry children does not have a higher chance of pedophilia than any other group

All that inbreeding sure has fried your circuits mohammad (piss be upon him)
>>
>>41876281
>pedophilia is a mental illness. Muslim is a religion.

Islam is a religion that believes a mass murdering, slave owning, rapist, pedo is the prophet of god and the perfect man. Muslims are people who revere and seek to emulate this murdering, slave owning, rapist, pedo.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (105KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
105KB, 756x1100px
>>41876335
>implying imbreeding didn't also happen in europe.

anyway I'm muslim and I'm not a pedo, so thus your argument that all muslims are pedos is not true.

anyway the only reason I'm responding to the bait is because I drank way too much coffee when breaking my fast and can't sleep now. hey atleast I smashed some PRs.
>>
>>41876385
Murder, rape, pedophilia, and slavery are not allowed in Islam. Whether or not the prophet did this things or not is besides the point. Not that I am conceding that he did. Just that it is irrelevant. You can't emulate something bad from someone. You emulate their good traits and leave the bad ones.
>>
>>41876388
>anyway I'm muslim and I'm not a pedo

Bullshit, you worship a pedo, your Imams are pedos, your religion has a higher concentration of pedos than any other in the world. Mudslimes are a cancer that ruin EVERY country they enter
>>
>>41876407
>Murder, rape, pedophilia, and slavery are not allowed in Islam

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HOLY TAQIYA
>>
File: 1496008497194.png (235KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496008497194.png
235KB, 1024x737px
>>
How cancer stupid can you be to believe in a Abrahamic God?
>a supposed all knowing being creates us to 'test' our faith to him
If he needs to test us, he is not all knowing. Checkmate, simpletons.
>>
File: 1448707932962.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1448707932962.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>41866253
>Mudslim
>On /fit/

Are you lost anon?
>>
File: euh216m2j2dy.jpg (55KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
euh216m2j2dy.jpg
55KB, 627x663px
>>
>>41876440

Pretty sure I already stated it, but muslims worship God, not Muhammad.

And you still havent disproved my point. if x is not a subgroup of y, and x is part of group z, than not z cannot equal y. Anyway I think thats how the argument goes.

>>41876449

Taqiya is not a get out of jail free card for lying. Lying is a sign of hypocrisy, whether or not you call it taqiya. also lying isnt allowed either.
>>
You know a religion is bad when it's cucking you from gainz.
>>
>>41876550
Mudslimes think Mohammad (piss be upon him) was the perfect man. That perfect man was a pedo, therefore ebery Mudslime on earth condones pedophilia, plain as day.

Oh and Taquiya is literally permission to lie, you ruin every country you enter and you still don't deny that because you are allowed to lie
>>
>>41875899
Every ethnicity throughout history who have first hand experience with Jews are anti Semitic. Only since ww2 has it become uncool to hate Jews.
>>
>>41876037
>Sam Harris
Gross.
>>
>>41876646
>can't refute argument
>>
>>41876184
I call bullshit
>>
>>41876653
Yeah when ISIS does all the horrible shit Muslims just hashtag and tweet instead of fighting them in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Libya... yay!

End yourself you retard.
>>
>>41867670
Chinese Singaporean grill on my /fit/?

W O O D L A N D S
>>
>>41876686
No one cares what you think pedo worshipper
>>
>>41876764
How about you do your own research, with proper materials instead of parroting what others say?
Fucking retard, go back to rebbit.
>>
>>41876690
A quarter of the worlds mudslime population support suicide bombings and even more than that riot and bitch about their sacred book being burnt. Mudslimes care more about people insulting their religion than they do about terrorists because a huge amount of them support ISIS
>>
Serious question, how do you muslims keep hydrated?, and my friends jokingly dub ramadan as month of sleepless nights because a lot of prays they do. are you muslims still well rested?
>>
>>41876787
Lol mohammad got triggered, keep worshipping a pedo you fucking sub human

>go back to a place that constantly apologizes for Islam

That makes no sense you inbred
>>
>>41876810
drink lots of water at night.
>>
>>41876895
what about sleeping?
>>
>>41876928
Usually with goats or children
>>
File: 1474175634622.jpg (93KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
1474175634622.jpg
93KB, 960x537px
>>41870749
Jesus fucking christ.

Don't get surprised when less tolerant parties run the same slogan with a "white/traditional" change in the wording.

Imo that kind of people make it harder for those they claim to represent/defend. Which is a shame, since I really like seeing hijab-wearing ME qt's when I walk around town.
>>
>>41873582
>t. Jewish atheist
doubt
>>
>>41876037
>people will escalate violence against a news agency for doing something offensive
>people won't escalate violence against a terrorist organization that is already in armed conflict with all its adversaries for doing the kinds of stuff brought it into armed conflict
Does he think he's being insightful or poignant?
>>
>>41876184
Is it ironic that Sweden is the most vitriolic feminist state? Nope.
>>
>>41866222
FUCKING MUSLIMS GET OUT OF THIS BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41877024
Only inbred mudslimes and retarded loberals riot when they get offended
>>
>>41876507
>93% of Christians in Alabama support fagdragging homosexuals and prosecuting biblical sins in court
Breaking news: backwater religious fanatics take their religious views very seriously. More at eleven.

>>41877079
Whereas inbred conservatives blow up abortion clinics. Hmmmm, riots or bombings, which do I prefer?
>>
File: 495lStI.jpg (68KB, 568x723px) Image search: [Google]
495lStI.jpg
68KB, 568x723px
>>41877023
I recall a Jewish joke. Basically, two Rabbis argue about God. In the end, one has to admit that the other makes a good point, and is convinced that there is no God. The next day, however, he is in the synagogue praying with the others.

The first man is perplexed and asks what's this, wasn't he convinced just the day before. The man just responds that theology and religion are two different things.

...well, basically, Jews can be the most atheist people on the planet but still form strong, tightly-woven communities. The practice of religion is then more communal and less spiritual in nature.
>>
>>41877141
>riots or bombings
why not both, like a good muslim should
>>
>>41876006
You do realize that Afghans and Pashtuns have their own BL tradition? Exclude them from your research and we'll start getting more credible results.

t. /his/ frequenter
>>
>>41877141
>Whereas inbred conservatives blow up abortion clinics. Hmmmm, riots or bombings, which do I prefer?

>11 deaths from abortion clinic bombings in US history, all of which was frowned upon by 99% of conservatives
>50 killed by a mudslime in Orlando alone with at least 30% of muslims worldwide supporting his actions

Yeah thats the same thing pedo worshipper
>>
How the fuck do you fuckers even survive if it's near summer, or at summer temperatures? I mean not eating is one thing, this is definitely doable, but no water seems to be super fucking retarded.
>>
Oh shit, I meant this >>41877331 in response to this >>41875968.

My bad.
>>
>>41866222
Barely gained anything but lost lots of fat, I'm cool.
>>
>>41866222
>retarded
My imaginary god doesnt allow me to eat like a normal person for a whole month
>normal person
OH its 8am, lets have breakfast.
>>
>>41866790
>they don't have it as fortunate as us

That has nothing to do with anything. And all that mentality does is take pity on them. The actual muslims do it for a reason.

Anyone who isn't a Muslim does it because it's a trend and also to lose weight because they're too fucking lazy to do it unless they let everyone else know they're doing Ramadan.
>>
SHITSKINS OUT NOW!
>>
>>41877515
>all of which was frowned upon by 99% of conservatives
>at least 30% of muslims worldwide supporting his actions
Wow, it's like you're just pulling numbers out of your ass or something! Who got killed in Orlando, again? Oh yeah, it was a bunch of fags. I bet those christians with the "GOD HATES FAGS" signs were frowning upon that event real hard, yeah?

And I'm not muslim, I'm just pointing out what a retard you are for attributing some inherent bloodlust or barbarism to an entire religious community when all uneducated and deeply religious yokels will rabidly attack things that don't align with their doctrine, whatever religion they might follow. It's especially retarded considering all the abrahamic religions are full of stoning and murder and death to infidels/unbelievers. Escalating muslim extremism was orchestrated by the banking cartel and their petro-dollar slaves for the same reasons all banker wars and regional destabilization is orchestrated, and you're a perfect, stupid little pawn swallowing exactly what you've been fed and believing in your soft, feeble gut of guts that the scary, violent outsiders are truly more primitive, tribalistic, and stupid than you, utterly blind to how you've come to believe exactly what they wanted you to. It's idiots like you that keep the current crop of gangsters ruling the world, thinking they're keeping you safe as they keep your soft skull fed for an entire lifetime on the same old "us vs them" rhetoric, with a new evil outsider menace popping in every few decades to play the bad guy in the same old script. Imbecile.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.