[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ visits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 183x276px
Hi /fit/, /tg/ has left the basement and decided to come say hi.

[I've read the sticky]

18 months ago I was 5'10 and 135kg, through better diet and light exercise (mostly walking and biking) I'm now 5'11 and 93 kilos. Turns out all that lard was giving me poor posture.Possibly with a little more lost I might get back to 6" and leave manlet status.

Now that I've shifted some of the weight, I'm curious as to where to go next? I'm eager to bulk up my arms and chest, but for reasons of career* need to get my waist measurement down to 36", it's currently 38". I accept that it's unlikely I'll ever get my BMI to 25 and don't care, it's the waist I need down.

I have absolutely no fucking idea how to put together a workout plan or what I should do during the average week. Again, I've read the sticky, but I really just want a /fit/ bro to give me some points on these two goals, I'd ask someone at the gym but spaghetti + when you cunts come to visit us you're usually pretty nice guys.

I know I should lurk more, but I'm really keen to get started.

*This is a requirement for the British Army entrance exam, along with a timed run and the ability to do 50 pressups and 50 situps in 2 minutes.
>>
heres some advice

monday wednesday friday do reg parks 5x5
https://www.t-nation.com/training/reg-parks-5x5-program

the other 3 days a week do couch 2 5k
come back in 60-90 days
>>
File: 1273946213998.jpg (39KB, 430x352px) Image search: [Google]
1273946213998.jpg
39KB, 430x352px
>>41866114
>I accept that it's unlikely I'll ever get my BMI to 25 and don't care, it's the waist I need down.

stopped reading there
>>
>>41866136
also have 1 rest day a week
>>
Read the sticky again, to meet entrance requirements, train the things they do for entrequirements, to lose waist size, eat at a deficit as per sticky.
>>
>unlikely I'll ever get my BMI to 25 and don't care, it's the waist I need down.
pretty sure it's even mentioned in the sticky, but spot reduction is a myth. If you want a smaller waist you just need to lose some fat and that's that

50 push-ups and sit-ups in 2 minutes are extremely easy, literally train 1 month of both and that's that. If you actually want to get strong and some Functional Strengthâ„¢ for the army, you should hit the gym and do a novice strength program. Squats and deadlifts are especially great for carrying gear around, you won't do jack shit with bicep curls

Of course, if you want to be aesthetic it's a completely different beast
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.