[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kids no roids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

When you take anabolic steroids, you will relive your newbie gains. You’ll get stronger and leaner. You’ll throw more 45s on the bar. You’ll be aggressive. You’ll know how Genghis Khan must’ve felt when he slayed men, raped women, and enslaved children.

You will gain 20-40 pounds on your cycle.

You will not keep most of those gains.

Once you go off cycle, you’ll begin getting weaker. Without the benefit of synthetic testosterone and other anabolics, your body will no longer be able to sustain your current training volume.

You’ll have to work harder to lift less weight.

Most guys become completely demoralized. “I just did this same weight for 10 reps. Now I can only do it for 6. Fuck this.”

Instead of keeping some of those unnatural gains, the guy quits lifting altogether.

I’ve seen that happen repeatedly.

That said, steroids are not always a no-go. Guys who have already paid their dues in the gym don’t share the same problems as young guys.

If you’ve lifted consistently for 5 years, you’ve had nearly 1,000 workouts. You’ve been “up” for weeks at a time. You’ve added more weight to the bar every workout. You know what it’s like to be in the zone.

You’ve also been “down.” You’ve lifted through sickness. You’ve lifted through break-ups, divorces, the deaths of friends and families. You’ve lifted while wondering if you were going to lose your job, and when stressing about paying rent.

When you have had dozens of shitty workouts, you have the emotional maturity to deal with anabolic steroids. You’ll have the maturity to realize that maintaining 100% of the gains is unrealistic, and that the weeks following a cycle are going to be rough.

Until you’ve had at least 500 hard workouts in the weight room, you should not even consider taking steroids.
>>
>>41865632

Yeah I've been lifting, eating healthy, and staying in shape for 10 years. I've only done 3 cycles but man, pussy flows for months.

Really, OP your whole theory rests on the idea that people get discouraged. If someone stays motivated, then you really have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>41865669
im all for cycling just not for 20 year old kids who lift baby weight
>>
>>41865669
nigger
>>
>>41865669
>Yeah I've been lifting, eating healthy, and staying in shape for 10 years.

read what he said again

op is correct and it should be in the sticky, that trash needs updating anyway. too many dumb cycling high schoolers here
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.