[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a skelly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 232323.jpg (129KB, 588x593px) Image search: [Google]
232323.jpg
129KB, 588x593px
5'10, 110lbs

Need dire help you guys, id like to reaching 170-180
>>
>>41865577
GOMAD
>>
Average peanut butter and jelly sandwich has 600ish calories. Eat 2 with a glass of whole milk every day for lunch.
Try GOMAD.
Force yourself to eat 3 meals a day and snack in between those meals. Every time you go from feeling stuffed to not full, stick food in your mouth. You want to feel stuffed 24/7.
Lift while you do this.
>>
>>41865577
>You want to feel stuffed 24/7.
This guy has it right. >>41865683
Never feel unfull. You will eat WAY more than you are comfortable doing. And shit tons of milk.
>>
>>41865577
I kind of look like the guy in pic related.
Is this man considered 8/10?
>>
>>41865577
fuck. another reminder that face is everything

>>41866434
>Is this man considered 8/10?
yeah
>>
>>41866454
damn. makes me feel better about myself
>>
>>41865577
the dude on the right is like a hipster verson of Paul Walker, beautiful (no homo)
>>
OP the problem is this: gaining weight isn't rocket science. Eat a shit ton of food. But you probably don't want to gain too much fat. You can definitely use a little bit but you don't want to gain weight too quickly. To reach 170 its gonna take you a while unless you don't mind looking like a slob. You either gotta eat everything in sight until next spring and then cut which after the cut you still won't be anywhere near 170. Or just slow bulk until you hit your goal. We're looking at 2 years probably to hit 175 lean bodyweight.
>>
>>41865577
here's what i did in high school to gain 20 pounds from 160 to 180 in a year, btw this was sophmore year of HS so you know puberty may have had a hand in this.

Morning:
>3 eggs
>tea
>some fruit

Lunch:
This would either be school food or something else with meat, otherwise it'll be this but later in the day like 4pm
>1 cup greek yogurt
>1 package of frozen vegetables
>2 chicken patties cooked into sandwiches or 14 chicken nuggets, they give you similar macros

Dinner:
>2 peanut butter sandwiches, about 3 tablespoons each on wheat or multigrain
>glass of milk

all in all this bulk was successful, you need to eat. You could cheat a bit by buying ensure since its a weightgainer but i would eat something along with it and not let it replace meals
>>
>>41865683
>>41866528
>>41866542
Here's the thing you guys I don't have appetite.

I lift, but I never noticed an increase in appetite from physical activity like people told me about.

Is there a way to achieve that?
>>
that guy can do better
>>
>>41865577
will the feeling of being completely full ever go away? i liked not eating much before because i never really became hungry
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.