[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 30

File: hh.jpg (10KB, 184x225px) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
10KB, 184x225px
Welcome to /PLG/ - Powerlifting General.
>old edition
Primarily for the purpose of being a better athlete on the platform.

Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, etc.
Please check your shitposting at the door.

>Vital Statistics Unit - /plg/ Census 2014
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eleKMNJv_CbQkw0MyzZvJo7gxOlhPjzEyKSJdc3Iigo/edit?usp=sharing

>The official pastebin
http://pastebin.com/sNJAvbZ8

>The new dropbox - /fit/ information repository
>now partially rebuilt
http://pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

>dropbox mirror
www.powerliftinggeneral.com
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>How to deadlift by Mark Rippetoe
youtu.be/tfYez7-h55c

>How to setup for the deadlift by JL Holdsworth
youtu.be/hlBMGsRly1c

>How to sumo deadlift by Ben Rice
youtu.be/_5tQpNoSiKU

>How to lowbar squat by Alastair MacNicol
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg

>How to setup and walk out a squat properly
youtu.be/GtPN-ftmxG8

>How to set WRs by Connor Lutz
youtu.be/593esHz-Oqo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A

>How to build a big bench by Connor Lutz
youtu.be/XrVZqPkgdXo&list=UU2AylXQjX_qvxfesfBOYq5A

>How to bench press by Izzy
youtu.be/_V189hK85BI

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3

>/plg/ atlas
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United%20States&add=
>>
>>41864365
Thank you for making an actual useful op
>>
heres where we are >>41864448
>>
>>41864405 (Cross-thread)
real thread with links
>>
File: 1497622264754.jpg (97KB, 573x493px) Image search: [Google]
1497622264754.jpg
97KB, 573x493px
Am I witnessing an actual non ironic autistic tantrum currently?

It's very simple, 18 year old boy lovers and people without fathers can go post in frogs thread, and powerlifters can post in this thread
>>
>right side of lower back feels uncomfortable after deadlifting
>when doing squats left leg does more work and outside of left knee tends to hurt after doing heavier squats
>right leg feels tighter than left leg in general and when flexing
>when tiptoing right calf feels tighter than left leg and its uncomfortable/hurting below my toes on the right side

Is my hip the problem? I try to stretch everything in this area, but it doesnt seem to help that much other than better mobility. Any one knows whats wrong with me and what to do?
>>
>>41864552
yes its hip imbalance
>>
>>41864405 (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
real thread with links
>>
>>41864532
>not know frog shit posts like this for fun randomly
how new are you hes been doing this shit since last year
>>
>>41864558
How do i fix this though? Im already stretching/using lacrosseball.
>>
Does anybody here actually like cardio day?

I like it because it makes me feel more athletic
>>
>>41864618
No one here does cardio.
>>
>>41864647
>41864647

I do dumbell complex crossfit style... sometimes...
>>
>>41864587
Control our (esp squat) reps and be very mindful of hip shift in the hole. Paused squats can help with that, light lunges might be useful too.
>>
>>41864618
Just did a 5k, got a Tough Mudder this weekend because I got memed into it by my gf, but yeah, I like being in shape and being able to break into a run without feeling creaky and stiff. Plus powerlifting is a hobby I use to keep my lifting goal-oriented more than it is something I'll ever excel at.
>>
Nuckols dropped a spreadsheet in which he coded just under 50 studies on periodization:
https://www.strongerbyscience.com/periodization-preview/

>>41864618
The only cardio I like is hiking, but I don't hike regularly.
>>
>>41864757
Isnt my hip constantly in a wrong position? Thanks anyway Anon.
>>
>>41864618
I do a sport that requires a reasonable amount of cardio and do sprints/cyxling/ rowing machine work to complement that
>>
>>41864365
Went for a Bench PR on sunday, didn't go so well, was going to try again today, but has it been enough recovery time or should i wait longer? i feel alright, just normal soreness kind of stuff
>>
>>41864365
Uh. No sweetie. Frogy's sweet ass- I mean thread is that way >>41864328
>>
>>41865595
this why the fuck would you post on a thread created by some fat nord that hasent even posted his lifts before
>>
>>41865615
Most people don't post their lifts here.

Know why?

Sean will save the pics and vids, fap to them, then doxx you in a homosexually repressed rage
>>
>>41865624
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>unironiclly being scared of sean
god i didnt think betas like you existed
>>
>>41865643
Scared? I'd pound his bloody head in in person.

But from his mom's basement, he can be quite annoying with your personal information. Be warned.
>>
>>41865690
so.
a man can dox you by knowing your lifts
wow
how autistic are you really to think this holy fucking shit LOL
>>
>>41865714
>a man
Fatherless boy
>can dox you by knowing your lifts
He tries to dox everyone because he doesn't have friends
>wow
Pathetic, I know
>how autistic are you really to think this holy fucking shit LOL
Just look around lol
>>
>>41865736
he doesnt try to dox everyone only people that make him mad lol
>>
FUCK equipped and FUCK westside
>>
File: 1497628079398.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497628079398.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>41865770
Westside wouldn't let you wipe down their benches, faggot
>>
>>41865792
you're right, they have to put on a suit and briefs to do it themselves
>>
>>41865859
>>41865770

"I'm a teenager who has never been to a powerlifting gym or surpassed 300 wilks"

>the post
>>
god l miss trappy-chan please baby cum back
>>
FROG BTFO
R
O
G

B
T
F
O

>>41865875
>>
>>41865736
sean has loving parents
his entire persona revolves around boredom
>>
>>41865239
It's not uncommon to shift slightly to your stronger side as you come back up out of the hole and if you've been doing it a long time you probably don't notice it unless you focus on it. Next squat sesh you have just play around with 1pl8 for a couple sets, pause some reps, knock out a few higher rep sets, try to keep your whole lower body engaged and firing, then work up to your heavier sets. You'll lose a little bit off your top end work but it's one day.
>>
>>41866092
Thing is the problem isnt limited to squats, so I guess ill have to look how to fix my hips before I squat/deadlift heavier again.
>>
>>41866138
Are you a chair-dweller like the rest of us? Start here:

http://danjohn.net/2013/12/minimalist-stretching-and-mobility/

Basically learn to really stick your ass back and hinge. Like your whole ass, your inner ass, not just like "butt back," more "hip bones and musculature all perfectly set to generate power and move weight"
>>
>>41866186
>Are you a chair-dweller like the rest of us?
Yes when im not lifting, playing sports im usually sitting.

>http://danjohn.net/2013/12/minimalist-stretching-and-mobility/

Thanks! Ill look into it.
>>
File: 20170619_195422_1-min.gif (3MB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_195422_1-min.gif
3MB, 368x656px
Can i get a form check? Finally hit 3pl8 squat. It feels good, but maybe a bit too forward on the way up.
>>
File: checking.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
checking.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>41866666
I can't chekc your form but I can definitely check those quints
>>
>>41866666
too much forward lean because you're looking in the mirror and trying to get your eyes lower instead of your ass.

Sit more upright as you sit down.
>>
hey guys, is cgbp a good accessory for me if my normal grip is pretty wide? Ive been thinking of using dumbell bench as an accessory instead.
>>
>>41866901
Close grip (shoulder width, forearms parallel to the ground at the bottom of the press) should be your primary bench movement.

Wide grip for competition prep only.
>>
>>41866666
CHECKED
>>
WHY ARE THERE FOUR PLGs
>>
>>41867044
autism, stay here this is the good one
>>
>>41867044
hi isley
>>
>>41867044
Frog got mad about making a non-powerlifting general. Faceguy made a useful general (this one), so Frog took his trip off and had a kiddy-tantrum.
>>
>>41866736
Ty anon
>>
I don't like lifting anymore. I still want to bench, but I don't enjoy anything else.

What's the bare minimum I should do to keep balanced?
I don't particularly want to squat or deadlift anymore.
>>
>>41864803
I wish he'd do more YouTube videos. His voice is so soothing
>>
>>41864618
I like going running because theres a supermarket at the end of my route where I buy chocolate milk and ricecrispy squares :^)
>>
>>41867419
Just quit and go do something you like to do Jesus Christ
>>
>>41867044
Frog sperged because I tried to bring back useful OPs.
>>
will reebok nanons, nike metcons etc be good for squatting/dling if I dont want to use heeled shoes?
>>
>>41867570

You may as well just drive there if your gonna throw your run into the trash like that.
>>
I want to do 5/3/1 style squats 2x a week

1 harder - 5/3/1

2 lighter - somethin like from more squatting template or do 5/3/1 front squats on the other day

ideas?
>>
>>41868160
why does it throw my run in the trash. Im not running to lose weight, just to have better cardio and shit
>>
>>41868288
Why the fuck do you need any more ideas than that?

That is a reputable variant of 531. If it matches your goals or your wants, then do the damn thing 100%, and see if you make progress
>>
File: that feel.jpg (389KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.jpg
389KB, 1000x1000px
>only added 5 lbs to my Bench PR after 4 weeks
>>
>>41868147
i bought a pair of metcons and i love them

didn't really want to splurge on "weightlifting" shoes

people who lift more than me wear metcons, so i wear metcons
>>
>>41868370

I like it more beacuse Jim gives me real numbers, when Nuckols is like HURR DURR PUSH LIKE THAT EACH WEEK

not to my liking

for bench Im doing nucklos 3x int

I need also in addition some good not much volume deadlift scheme like 1x a week on front squat doing conv dl but not killing myself, not high reps and on monday after lowbar some rdls or snatch grip
>>
>>41868390

I have weightlifting shoes and I dislike liting in them desu, way my body is build allows me to have good squats without wl shoes so there is no reason for me to have ones

+ in metcons, nanons any conditioning after should be easy, right?

what you wear before? chucks maybe?
>>
lads how do you get started when writing papers? I always struggle to start
>>
>>41868449
did all my lifts barefoot before, since i had a homegym. heading off to Uni (finally) in the Fall so i needed some shoes to wear there when i work out
>>
>>41866901
>>41866928
Shoulder width isn't necessary, somewhere between there and comp bench width is fine, even like a hand's breadth in from comp bench is good enough. You should always be using your comp bench grip to some extent though, even if it's only for a few sets a week.
>>
>>41868501
literally me. coming up on 4pl8 squat still putting plates under my heels because I couldnt be bothered to buy shoes. gonna buy PP2s or some shit for uni
>>
>>41866666
Nice digits
>>
>>41868002
hey lad, you gave me a tip about deload week a week ago. I've lost 2kgs during that week and did first day of c6w and 4x6 squats went so easy I added 5kgs for last 3 sets. Dunno how that happened but thanks laddo, you're a good guy.
>>
>>41868562
"Powerlifters" are so terrified of a full range of motion
>>
>>41868687
Weren't you going to start Dietmar 4-day?
>>
>>41868288
5/3/1 fronts would work, or you could just take your FSL weight and hit like 5 sets @8 RPE on a second day, I've done both.
>>
>>41868871

on fronts day I would also do main dl but I hate amraping on dls, what dls program would you advice?

I like dling conv 1x a week, and maybe rdling 1x
>>
File: hzmfrm5cht4z.jpg (186KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hzmfrm5cht4z.jpg
186KB, 1080x1920px
>>41868906
If you don't like amrapping deadlifts, have you considered three to five sets of quality purse curls? If you break a nail, feel free to cut your workout short and go home and put a tampon in.
>>
>>41868379
#buildmomentum
>>
>>41868475
Create a rough outline, start with your first body paragraph, go from there, and write your intro after you finish the rest
>>
>>41868754
Full range of motion is not "fullest possible range of motion" and shoulder width grip will make it impossible for a lot of people to keep their backs tight. Also this is a powerlifting thread so fuck off back to /fit/.
>>
>>41868906
Do joker sets up to a semi max set of 5, 3, or 1 then drop back to your main weight for the day and do a conservative AMRAP
>>
>>41869028
You're completely deluded if you think a full range of motion bench press prevents you from keeping your back tight or is not valuable for a powerlifter

If you're not getting your elbows below the bench for at least one session per week I'm pretty sure you have a sub two plate bench press
>>
>>41869059
Archlet detected
>>
>>41869059
You must be a lanky faggot. Pick another sport or do deadlift only.
>>
>>41869074
>>41869124
I bench close-grip only for a majority of my sessions

Do you know why? Because it is superior for muscular and strength development for the bench press

I still incorporate pin presses, incline press, competition bench, and other variations as well, but shoulder with bench press is the core of a raw natural lifters bench protocol

Enjoy your blown out shoulders and your stalling bench press plateaus
>>
>>41869167
TIL """""full ROM"""" is superior to specificity
>>
>>41869047

mfw sounds fun

t-tthanks annon

rdling on lowbar day for 2x8 is good?
>>
>>41869210
For novices, at least, more ROM leads to more size and strength gains, tho no evidence is found for trained individuals (due to lack of research, I think it was). This knowledge is starting to get old (a year at least, I guess), so it might've changed without me knowing.
>>
>>41868789
Nah, maybe it was someone else. I've been running c6w 3 times in a row without any deload and it caught up to me. Still gonna run c6w until I can't progress anymore on it.
>>
>>41867953
I literally only like bench
>>
>>41869368
Consider deloading between every cycle. It won't have a negative impact on your gains in the long run, but it will have a positive impact on your joints.
>>
>>41869366
And that may be true for novices, but for an intermediate or advanced lifter, to me at least, it just doesn't make sense that training in a very different way to how you compete would be better for strength gains. I'm not arguing against doing variations though, because they help to stave off injury that being extremely specific would cause to a (usually advanced) lifter, as well as make training more interesting/fun, etc. I'm just saying that dogmatically telling everyone to do close grip bench for 99% of their bench work is retarded.
>>
File: Strength.jpg (23KB, 606x394px) Image search: [Google]
Strength.jpg
23KB, 606x394px
>>41869459
"For novices, at least....tho no evidence is found for trained individuals"

>but for an intermediate or advanced lifter, to me at least, it just doesn't make sense that training in a very different way to how you compete would be better for strength gains.
It is, in the long run. Intermediates still have a lot of muscle to build, and somewhat lower specificity helps in this regard. It builds a more solid base. Not sure what you view as "very different".

Also, I can't see how what you're saying you said is what you actually said. As far as I can tell, your post simply indicated more ROM is not better than specificity for strength. Would be nice if you could clear that up for me tbH. I still agree with your point, tho.

Pic attached for no specific reason other than being relevant.
>>
Just snipped a callus off using scissors because I was bored on the shitter and it seemed like an interesting idea. Went pretty well. Is this an actual thing?
>>
WEW WEW WEW

THIS NORMAN KHAN THAT IM TAKING RIGHT NOW IS SO FUCKING STINKY AND SMELLY
>>
>>41869671
where is that graph from? never seen it before
>>
>>41869671
>It is, in the long run. Intermediates still have a lot of muscle to build, and somewhat lower specificity helps in this regard. It builds a more solid base. Not sure what you view as "very different".
And I would agree that doing variations cause different stimulus causing more overall hypertrophy, but in terms of strength, this is where I disagree. What I mean by very different is, IME, the bar path and the degree to which muscle is engaged is very noticeably different when I compare my cgbp to my comp style bench. My triceps are way more heavily used in cgbp, where my chest and shoulders (especially my shoulders) are used a lot more in comp style bench. Simply put, although my triceps are lacking (which I am putting effort into fixing), it would make more sense to focus on making my chest and shoulders stronger, since they are what take the vast majority of the stress in comp bench.

>Also, I can't see how what you're saying you said is what you actually said. As far as I can tell, your post simply indicated more ROM is not better than specificity for strength. Would be nice if you could clear that up for me tbH. I still agree with your point, tho.
I didn't really mention in this time, but I've mentioned it a couple times prior to the same guy

>>41869689
Callous management is a thing
>>
>>41869689
Cutting them off with razors are a thing, yes. Pumice/filing down the skin is another.
>>41869757
Can't remember specifically. Might've been in a facebook post. I remember it was said that the model is still quite accurate despite its age.
>>41869784
What I'm getting out of your post is that you're disagreeing because CGBP is not the variation that would benefit -you- the most in terms of emphasized muscles. Would you agree if the exercise in question was cambered bar bench?
>>
I've lost some strength on my squat while cutting, but my deadlift is doing ok.
Can I get my squat numbers quickly up again once I start bulking? The bar just feels so much heavier on my back now, I'm hoping it's a temporary loss instead of a permanent one.
>>
>>41869418
Yeah I know you should do that. but I'm not the smartest man and also impatient so I somehow made it without any deloads.
>>
>>41869914
For me personally, it would most likely help a lot more, although I've never done it. However, I still wouldn't spam reply everyone to do it because "it's the only way you should be training bench," because that ignores what people enjoy and that others would probably respond to in a different way than I would because everyone isn't built the same. But like I said, although it's a similar movement, it's not quite the same stimulus as comp bench due to the increased ROM, as well as other factors that I may be ignorant of due to having never used it, so I would still suggest putting the largest emphasis on comp bench, and then using a variant that helps you the most for accessory work.

>>41869969
Mirin desu, I was almost completely unable to work with like 65% after week 5 both times lmao
>>
I stopped posting here

How weird
>>
>>41870177
No you didnt, fag
>>
>>41866901
cgbp is fantastic for triceps for me and i think it carries over a lot more to other presses than wider grip bench does
>>
>>41869915
Don't worry about it, lad. Cutting didn't put a ceiling on your potential strength.
>>41870011
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I'm saying more ROM is proven to be beneficial in terms of size and strength for novices, and that no evidence has been found for trained individuals. It seems like you're arguing the anon through me, as you talk about individualized exercise selection and program design with reference to anon's post.
>>
>>41869915
in my experience, squat is the most affected by cutting

losing stomach fat makes your leverages less favorable for squats, you haven't actually lost any strength so much as you have become less mechanically efficient

ime it does not come back on a bulk immediately, it's an actual permanent loss until you get strong enough to do that weight again even with your now inferior levers
>>
>>41870268
i don't think he's asking if it put a ceiling on his potential strength, he just wants to know if that strength will immediately come back when he raises his calorie
>>
>>41870268
>>41870291 <- Yes.

>>41870277
I mean I wasn't really huge before I started cutting either, I've gone from 76 to 66kg in about 5 months and I've lost more off my squat than other lifts. I used to stay around the 125kg area for reps pretty comfortably (hit 140kg for a single once), but in the last few weeks I've been struggling with 110-115 kg sets way more than I'd like and I feel dyel.

I know I'm gonna get shit for cutting when I'm this weak, but I really hated my body comp and needed to change it.
>>
>>41870344
you're not gonna get shit from anyone who knows what they're talking about, there is no benefit to bulking yourself into obesity when you are already chubby

cutting to 10-12% and then bulking up to 15-18% and repeating this is the right approach and you are doing the right thing, just see the cut through and then you can get strong without feeling like a fat sack of shit and encountering all the negative feedback loops

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html
>>
>>41870291
>I'm hoping it's a temporary loss instead of a permanent one.
>>41870344
My bad.
>>
>>41870428
i know what he wrote, it seemed pretty clear to me he was asking if his strength would shoot back up when he raised calories to maintenance or higher
>>
>>41867044
Isley Isley Isley you never learn mang you supermang.
>>
File: 1497983562881.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497983562881.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>tfw trying to hammer out this paper
>tfw have to address patient care and communication in a multicultural context
>tfw it constitutes the bulk of the paper
REEEEEEEEEEE

I just wanna lift REEEEEEe
>>
>>41870268
Well, I mean the short answer to your question was no, but that's not as fun to type out now is it?
>>
hello :^)
>>
What is a respectable 5k time for someone who trains primarily for powerlifting?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>41870538
Hows the bench, blue?
>>
>>41870474
>multicultural context
Holy cuck, what are you, a swede?
>>
>>41870724
I guess this is what I get for falling for the medicine meme and being a yuropoor, I guess this is also what I get for prioritizing the medical literature rather than the sociological stuff.

My assignment is to imagine myself as the primary care provider of a muslim woman who wears a headscarf and how I would conduct a pre-operative consultation, which of course requires the removal of said headscarf.
>>
>>41870494
So let me just get get what you're saying.
a) More ROM = more size and strength for novices.
b) Somewhat lower specificity is beneficial for size for intermediates (at least).
c) In the long run, this (lower specificity) size advantage and strength gain gives less total strength gain than one would get from higher specificity.
Is that it?
>>
I want attentions

Someone please justify the fact I don't do anything but bench anymore
>>
>>41870753
Yep
>>
File: pepe-and-wojak-who-was-that-man.jpg (181KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-and-wojak-who-was-that-man.jpg
181KB, 1140x1600px
>>41870779
Reply to my post here
>>41870764
And pretend I'm someone important
>>
>>41870752
Holy fuck that is so cucked. How is that considered an inportant thing to learn in medical school? I hate europe so much
>>
>>41870618
Pretty warm.
>>
>>41870835
Because of the irreversible demographic shift following decolonization and Pax Americana I reckon.
>>
>>41870814
bring trappy back!
>>
where did all the trappy-stans go?

i feel like i'm the only one who misses trappy in this general
>>
File: IMG_1003.jpg (26KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.jpg
26KB, 510x510px
Will Mark Bell meme shoes ever make a come back?

They truly were the best shoe
>>
File: 1497723789136m.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497723789136m.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>41871119
Fags Who miss trappy (raffy, the Brazilian child predator who used pics of a girl without her permission to parade his fake boipucci around a general while not being strong at all and looked like a hobbit)

>sean
>sean without his name on
>>
>>41871119
I'm here and I miss trappy!
>>
>>41870779
I really can't agree with you as I can't see it in line with what I've learned from Nuckols.
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (72KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
72KB, 400x282px
>>41864618

>Cardio

But no. No one who has ever done cardio enjoyed it. Ever. Anyone who says otherwise is lying because misery loves company
>>
>>41871586
But manlets like you who weigh 130 lbs are great at cardio.
>>
>>41870764

>Someone please justify the fact I don't do anything but bench anymore

To quote Caddyshack, the world needs ditch diggers too. Jabroni bench marks like yourself serve an important purpose in allowing those of us that actually lift to contrast positively against your failure as a human bean.

>>41870555

About 3:50
>>
>tfw rest day
>tfw didn't really get to rest

How are you today /plg/?
>>
>>41871599

I'm sure you mean manlets like me, who weigh literally 100 lbs less than me, are good at cardio
>>
>>41871633

I had a rest day and I didn't have work so I slept for 14 hours and woke up at 3 PM. Don't work tomorrow either, so I'm actively trying to do as little shit as possible to see what a useless turd I can be before I have to go do half a light day tomorrow evening.
>>
>>41871673
Are fat people lazy because they don't do cardio, or are some people just lazy and that's why they end up being fat because they don't do enough cardio?
>>
>>41871620
big ego from a guy who probably wouldn't make it through a month of grad STEM coursework
>>
>>41871847
>big ego from a guy who probably wouldn't make it through a month of grad STEM coursework
If I recall Rafaello is a NEET
>>
INFOWARS.COM
Trappy is Rafaello and I miss both of them!
>>
>>41871885
Takes one to know one
>>
>>41871620
nobody irl cares about your squat, they just see a fat guy
>>
>>41871847

>MUH STEM

Pleb taste. Get an accounting or economics degrees like a patrician.
>>
>>41872250
What is Mathematics?
>>
Is buying a $200 belt really necessary? Why shouldn't i buy a cheaper one
>>
>>41872340
it's absolutely not necessary

i paid like 100 for an inzer lever and i've had it for 5 years
>>
>>41872287

Accounting, at least, really isn't math. 99% of the math involved is some high school level algebra shit, or even simpler. Accounting is much more categorizing and recording stuff, simple math is part of that process.

No accounting class, ever, is "this is how we do the math." It's all "this is how we categorize this cash flow" or "this is how we record this transaction" or "holy shit fuck the United States' tax code" or the like.
>>
>>41872340

A BestBelt 3 inch or Athlete (4 inch) belt are perfectly adequate, $110, and IPF approved.

If you don't give a shit about the IPF's unrestrained faggotry, a Rogue Echo belt is, like, $50, 4 inches "tall," 10 mm thick (just like the Athlete belt), and not IPF approved. Also, for whatever reason, it's stiff as shit at first, to the point it's difficult to get off until it's broken in some, while the BestBelts are a lot more flexible straight out of the box. But the Echo belt is the cheapest acceptable belt you'll find.
>>
>>41872399
fat and a brainlet, must be hard
>>
>>41872399
So you agree, you couldn't handle the coursework?
>>
>>41872444
>>41872458
Don't know about tripfag, but I am a CPA.

I started as an engineering major, but took an accounting class and thought "people get paid for this", so I stayed with it.

Now, I bet I have more money than all the posters in this thread combined.

>Muh degree is harder to get!!!
poorfag
>>
>>41872524
sounds like you couldn't hack it
>>
>>41872524
So you started as an engineering major and then you quit? Sounds like you wouldn't handle STEM graduate level coursework
>>
>>41872638
didn't quit. Kept taking math for electives. Was going to dual accounting and actuary, but that became unnecessary.
>>
Holy fuck lads absolutely shit squat session today. Not a single good rep after warmup sets. Every rep I was either tipping forward or tipping backwards and it felt like I was deadlifting the weight up instead of squatting it. My body just went full retard.
>>
>>41872638

Sounds like he was smarter than to work harder for less money, scrub.

CPA isn't terribly EASY to get, but you pretty much print money with it, AND you don't have to deal with the unrelenting autists you find in engineering.
>>
>>41872944
No one said go into engineering, just that you wouldn't be able to handle graduate STEM coursework
>>
So I ran into "The Powerlifting Couple" at my gym today
>Each take a rack to themselves
>Gym has 4 power racks total
>Each have a gear bag with all the possible gear - squat shoes, deadlift shoes, deadlift socks, wrist wraps, straps, knee sleeves, belt, chalk
>She does shitty squats where she uses the lowest rack possible, doesn't hit depth, spends the second half of her squat pancaking her torso while her hips stay above parallel at lmao 145 lb
>He does rack pulls with lmao 3pl8 and makes a big deal of slamming the weight down
>Their programs appear to be the same - squat, rack pull, overhead press, but they do their lifts in difference sequences - more to the point they could totally be sharing one rack but choose not to
>They get into arguments about really trivial things, relationship clearly on the rocks
>He will spend 15-20 minutes explaining a lift to her while his own rack goes unused, but won't let people work in
>Their workout lasts at least two hours, without letting anyone work in on the racks
>They were there when I came into the gym, I did my full workout, hit the sauna, showered, and they were still there when I left

This """hobby""" really attracts the worst people
>>
Going for the good ole 340kg deadlift today lads

What should I do as my last warmup before 340 if i want to go only for 340 or nothing

I can't pick between 300 or 310 tbqh
>>
>>41864552
>>41864558
Really depends. Does the outside of the knee actually feels painful during the heavy squat or after the heavy squat. Do you feel any kind of instability in your left knee during the squat or the deadlift?
>>
>>41873076
>This """hobby""" really attracts the worst people

That would be wherever liberal trendies would be.
>>
>>41873076

>She does shitty squats where she uses the lowest rack possible, doesn't hit depth, spends the second half of her squat pancaking her torso while her hips stay above parallel at lmao 145 lb

There's one of these in my gym too. She's got 155 lbs so low on her back the bar is actually resting on her triceps, and she never, and I mean NEVER, hits depth.

At least her and her boyfriend use the same rack. I have a potentially autistic suspicion they'd rather be using the rack I'm always using, but they might just be looking in shock at someone who squats more than LMAO3PLAET
>>
>>41872709
>tfw this was my last bench workout
I think powering on through and still hitting a volume pr with just retard strength is a good sign but that sucked
>>
>>41873782
My gym has one powerlifting chick

55kg and has got 122.5 squat in comp I think. Dem legs and ass mane
>>
Lads I'm burnt outhe after 2 cycles of Sheiko intermediate; what program should I run instead? Preferably something with room for acccessories as I miss training back.
>>
>>41874351
Fug there's a qt who competes in 59kg at my gym and she is ungodly thicc.

>tfw will never know what it's like to cuddle a qt powerlifter 3.14
>>
>>41874507

Texas Method
>>
>>41873782
why do you respond to every post like anyone gives a shit

you are the most unlikable trip that has come through this general in years
>>
>>41874582
>>
>>41874527
>when they wear tights to squat that stretch enough that you can see their g string in the hole

Fffffffpphnnnnngggg

I honestly try not to creep but it's too hard
>>
>>41874507
Try c6w but deflated maxes if you're burnt out. Variety and lots of back work if you want.

I'd add more bench work though
>>
>>41871441
Hater

>>41871470
:3c

>>41872022

>>41871885
>>
>>41874616
Just wish I wasnt autistic so I could talk to her about powerlifting
>>
>>41874652
>when you get approached and asked if you compete

Step it up
>>
File: Analpocalypse.jpg (207KB, 800x810px) Image search: [Google]
Analpocalypse.jpg
207KB, 800x810px
>>41874586
>>
>>41874665
>when you get approached and you think this is it but she just asks if you're done with the deadlift platform
>>
>>41874738
>tfw have a gf already so don't want to be approached

The gym is my alone time.

All I can suggest is just try and have a brief conversation next time you're using equipment near each other to break the ice
>>
>>41873296
After the heavier squat, but I notice that my left leg does more work while im squatting. If it was only squats id say its an form issue, but the hip is affecting me during other exercises aswell. I guess the hip is not in position which causes that other bodyparty arent in position too.
>>
>>41864618
dont do cardio at the gym because it either wears me out or im too sore to, do football training 2 days a week and play a game on sunday though
>>
Hey, I need a form check on this vid please:

https://youtu.be/DraC7pb05Xc?t=17

It's my last set so it shows a failed rep, I am stalling hard on squat, which sucks because it's my favorite exercise.
Things I can see in my opinion:
>back too vertical
>weak quads?
>>
>>41875138
Your form is fine. You just gave up on that rep.
>>
>>41875317

hes lowbaring with knees foward movement rather than knees out and sit down if he would use his butt he would finish that rep
>>
>>41875325
I have tried many different leg positions and angles and this is the one that gives me the most stability and feels the most "natural"

Spreading my feet further and angling just gives me hip pain and buttwink, plus I have retard long legs.
>>
Can I still make progress on bench (I'm mid-intermediate) by only doing it once a week? I wanna try weighted dips as my main assistance instead.
I'm just tired of benching and it just feels wrong recently, like my body doesn't want me to do it.
>>
>>41875138
You need to brace better. Squeeze your glutes and stand up tall before you take your breath.
Just watch this video, it's very helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
>>
>>41875138
>squats 70kg
>do i have weak quads guys
no you have a weak everything

also you pussied out on the last rep
>>
>>41871441
>used pics of a girl
wut I thought that ''girl'' was a tranny
>>
The Australian woman commentator at worlds is annoying as fuck. Her voice, her tryhard excitement, the content of what she says, everything. She's the worst.

Why can't they have that scottish guy I've heard several times before? He's tolerable.
>>
>>41875525
I thought it was an actual girl?
Raffy (man, non-tranny) used pics of someone (a real girl, non-tranny), to pretend to be trappychan (made up tranny). Or am I wrong?
>>
>>41875581
I dont know bro Im not on here 24/7 was just asking
>>
>>41875581
Yes, basically.
>>
>>41875581

For the record, I am none of those people.
>>
>>41875388
>Spreading my feet further and angling just gives me hip pain and buttwink, plus I have retard long legs.
you probally should turn your feet out slightly maybe 30 or 45 degrees and push the knees out while keeping evrything else the same

squatting with knees forward body vertical is actually a good way to get juicy quad development and not to do semi goodmornings
>>
>>41875644
Nice try Raf, you are literally just rehashing your early trappy persona except you're not pretending to be a tranny this time.
>>
I am SQUISHING little Norman khan fecal matters into the toilet right now

Smells like India, hm
>>
thoughts on squatting your DLs (specifically sumo) I know its sub-optimal tech but its the only way I can deadlift without triggering a lower back injury. Im a squat dominant lifter anyway so I might even be able to lift more
>>
>>41875960
how about you dont put anymore weight on your spine until its healed
>>
>>41875975
because Ive built my life around this autistic hobby. Id kms out of boredom if I took time off. and squatting doesnt affect my injury at all. squat-pulling doesnt seem to either
>>
File: 1489525019594.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
1489525019594.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
hi /plg/ can we get some memes going?
>>
>>41876002
im telling you bud I have the same injury right now and I trained around it and guess what I made it worse

you gotta know when to take time off. go focus on bench or something
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-17-29-08.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-17-29-08.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>41876004
High quality gif there famalam
>>
File: see you cowboy.png (729KB, 1301x985px) Image search: [Google]
see you cowboy.png
729KB, 1301x985px
>>41876004
>>
File: eiwQe5c.jpg (34KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
eiwQe5c.jpg
34KB, 497x497px
is isley here? did he learn?
>>
>>41876010
Ive already taken a month off DLs. Im not taking any more time off lad
>>
File: Isley Good Vibrations.webm (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Isley Good Vibrations.webm
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>41876032
No, he's still out there, pulling.
>>
>>41876048
lul
>>
File: kermit_jack.png (39KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
kermit_jack.png
39KB, 500x210px
>>41876004
>>
File: f3enyj3.png (4MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f3enyj3.png
4MB, 2880x1800px
>>41876004
>tfw only have /sci/ and political memes on phone
>had my personal drop box linked to phone but it's not working for some reason

Have to settle for elons I guess
>>
>>41870344
>I've gone from 76 to 66kg

Why..
>>
>>41864552
>pain in lower back
>cramping in calf
>weakness on side of pain

dude its a fucking disc issue, jesus christ is this thread retarded or what?

>muh hip imbalances
>>
>>41876167
this a 100%
>>
>>41876167
discomfort =/= pain
tightness =/= cramping

I feel excactly like him and it is not a disc issue for me, it is as if a muscle in the lower back is a bit fucked. 2 inches right of the spine. I'm not him though.
>>
>>41876194
>2 inches right of the spine.
Except thats what I had and it turned out to be a bulging disc off of the side. Spent months thinking it was some muscle cramp because it wasnr right on the spine
>>
>>41876194
Seconding >>41876203 , get an MRI
>>
>>41876194
unilateral back pain is almost always discogenic in nature anon. People in denial in this fucking thread
>>
>>41876164
I'm 5'7 and I hated how I looked. I started out bulking as skinnyfat with no muscle and looked like shit.
I'd rather postpone my strength gains a bit than hate what I see in the mirror every day and know it's only gonna get worse.
>>
>>41876203
>>41876220
>>41876237
It feels the same way when you fuck up and stretch / tear / strained a muscle. My hip is differently tight on each side so I lift a bit crooked someimes and then that happened once. It hasn't not impacted me anything. I do not believe it can be something serious.
>>
>>41874507
Some kind of higher volume 5/3/1 variant would be productive and probably a little more fun
>>
>>41876237
>unilateral back pain is almost always discogenic in nature

Okay well that's just not really true at all... maybe long term, lasting back pain, but a week or two of soreness?
>>
Bronze medal in squat for women's 52kg just got it without a belt, sleeves or wrist wraps. Literally why? If you're at the top of competition, why intentionally handicap yourself?
>>
>>41876409
because a belt is for cheaters and old people
>>
>>41876409
Idk, seems really stupid.
>>
>>41876420
>cheaters
This is a world championship, not a gym lift. You don't get points for style.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er2sqwzxeiY

who else watching this?

also the chat is cringeworthy, nobody shitposts and trolls like on /fit/ :(
>>
>>41876435
how much do those lever belts actually add I got one of those flexible oly ones and those add maybe 5kg
>>
>>41876448
I'm watching
>>
>>41876448
me
>>
>>41876409
its an international comp. maybe her gear got lost on her way to belarus. If I missed out on gold because some airport faggot lost my luggage Id probably bomb the place t b h
>>
>>41876516
>a nigger is unironically gonna win a medal for GB

what a time to live in eh
>>
>>41876450
It's less about the locking mechanism and more about the thickness and height of the leather. They help a lot for squat, it depends on how good you are at squatting beltless for how much (or little) they'll help.
>>
File: sab.png (1MB, 899x897px) Image search: [Google]
sab.png
1MB, 899x897px
>>41876548
are you the same faggot from yesterday who bullied sab? you know screamers black too right?
>>
>>41876567
oh yeah, but wasnt the only one. and to a good reason.

unbelievable that IPF allows sandnigger muslim women to compete without unequivocally demanding to comply to the rules that everybody else needs to abide to, just because of muh fucking minority.

but yeah, GB represented by muslims and niggers pretty much sums up this day and age.
oh, i also noticed a couple of negroes from Norway!! Weird that Sweden isn't represented by refugees yet.
>>
>>41876567
I think it's stupid that she's allowed to wear full body cover when everyone else isn't desu. Not that I would wear it, but it's the principle that matters.

Also
>reeee shitskins get out this is a white ppl sport
>>
>>41876605
E D G Y

>>41876622
theyd probably let you too is if asked. it doesnt add anythin to performance so who gives a shit t b h
>>
>>41876622
It IS a white people's sport, but that isn't my gripe with it, the fact that non-nigger countries are represented by niggers disgusts me. Does nationality not me anything anymore?
>>
>>41876622
precisely , dont get me even started that they fight to be treated 'equally' but then they demand their own double standards.
>>
Shouldn't these girls be benching more than ~1 plate?
I mean I know they're light but I've seen random girls in my gym bench more.
>>
>>41876654
>Does nationality not me anything anymore?

this is the kind of shit world we're gonna live in.
country now doesnt mean anything anymore because it wont identify a people or a race anymore.

shitlib politicians really cucked us for good.
>>
>>41876665
come on, theyre featherweight
>>
>>41876673
They did, it is fucked. No pride for our own cultures anymore, on both sides. No nationality, no loyalty.

>>41876665
They probably weighed a lot more. 52kg is seriously light.
>>
>>41876661
theres no double standard. they dont let anyone use non standard gear without contacting the ipf and getting it okayed. if you contacted them and ave them a non-retarded reason theyd let you do it too
>>
can somebody explain to me why's sumo deadlifting allowed by IPF?

>>41876699
there is the way diversities want to be treated: they want their own set of favorable rules different from everybody's.
>>
>>41876699
>a non-retarded reason
Why? Why should my reason make sense? Every competitor should have to abide by the same rules. If she can wear some clothing item, I should be able to do the same just because I want to.
>>
Sorry if it's the wrong spot to ask, but I remember seeing a vid of a really fucking fat guy bench pressing in a powerlifting setting, and he would like barely move the bar half an inch and it was already on his mantits, then back up.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I need to find it again for comedic purposes.
>>
>ALL THESE GRANNIES MASTERS 1 AND 2 COMPETING IN THE OPEN TO TROLL THE YOUNGER LADIES

mfw
>>
>>41876727
no you shouldnt. there are rules for a reason. it would be a complete shitshow if you let everyone do what they want. making acceptations on a case by case basis keeps everything in order. things like skin conditions, embarrassing scaring, tattoos and muh modesty are good reasons. "muh pakis get to do it REEEEEE" is not
>>
>>41876731
Its probably Frederic Smulter, hes a bench specialist with super short arms and weighs alot.
>>
>>41876767
Nah, it was much more severe than that. Like literally half an inch of movement.
>>
Hanna Seppa from
>SUOMI
is really hot.

Wouldn't mind let her 'study my economics' if you know what i mean...
>>
>>41876726
>favourable rules
except theyre not favourable. they have no impact on the actual competition
>>
>>41876785
I'm more into the slavs myself, but yeah she's noice.
>>
>>41876654
>this is a new thing

I really do wonder what planet you people live on. Do you just have like zero concept of what the world was like ten years ago?
>>
>>41876785
So is Hu Hazel from Ireland
>>
>>41876448
>>oh wow, it's a women cheat at the bench with incredible back arches and 2 inch ROM episode.
>>
>Joy's job is "Terminator"

What the fuck did they mean by that?
>>
>>41876826
>inb4: REEEEEE gooks arent celtic
>>
>>41876841
killing bugs and / or shit like rats and stuff
>>
>>41876841
The loud australian woman and the bald american guy are really annoying

Commentators at European events are way better.
>>
>>41876841
A T1000, advanced prototype. Made from a mimetic polyalloy. Liquid metal.
>>
>>41876841
is being a robot from the future IPF approved?
>>
>>41876859
>loud
>australian
cant have one without the other.
>>
>>41876867
dont know but it's outrageous how these ladies' ROMs on bench are IPF-approved
>>
>>41876886
cheating is literally the best part of PL t b h. the drugs, the ROM, the sumo. its all 10/10
>>
>>41876913
>the sumo
it is still a mystery how sumo's allowed
>>
Newfucks back to r/fitness
>>
>>41876925
no. its a mystery why jefferson pulls and hack squats arent allowed too
>>
>>41867077
>>41867077

I never knew /fit/ was this retarded desu
>>
20 mins break
>>
>>41876012
i sometimes lift in the same gym as this girl. total attention whore
>>
>>41877110
shes ugly af too
>>
>>41877110
Does she outturtle you?
>>
>>41877157
it's all super cringey desu. she legitemately wears the most tightest shortest shorts know to mankind and she doesn't even have that much of an ass. If you look at norsie's pick shes arching like crazy and there's still not much there.

videos literally everything she does including random mobility work and sometimes has like 2 to 3 beta orbiters around.

that entire gym is cringey to be honest, any of my dutch bros would agree.
>>
File: deadlift.jpg (221KB, 695x224px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift.jpg
221KB, 695x224px
>>41876942
because the dont fulfill the first rule.

but theres gotta be an even better form of cheating the deadlift than pulling sumo thats within the rules
>>
>>41876799
they are advantageous to her "religion".

she should go having her own comp in saudi arabia instead.
>>
Why is Gaston doing the announcing? Doesn't he have anything better to do, like blowing IPF money on underage thai hookers
>>
File: images (28).jpg (7KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
7KB, 444x331px
Goal voice desu
>>
what happened to hanna ? she got cancelled
>>
>>41877275
Hip injury looks like
>>
how do all these girls not snap their shit with all these pulls with completely rounded backs?
>>
File: brofeld.png (31KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
brofeld.png
31KB, 500x216px
Really looking forward to this.
>>
>>41877215
Technically it would still be in front of your feet if you were kneeling
>>
>>41877217
Look dude, nobody likes Muslims, but save the /pol/bait for /pol/
>>
>>41876167
Interesting, i go to the doctor and get this checked. Even if its not a disc the physio will fix me hopefully.
>>
>>41876448
Marissa Inda got the gold
>>
File: 1498054539023[1].jpg (194KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1498054539023[1].jpg
194KB, 800x533px
Hello, QTDDTOT is dead so asking here.
Can I do oly lifts without bumper plates, but with rubbered ones and on a regular deadlifting platform? Power clean seams to work, but bailing form snatch seems rather dangerous for equipment.
>>
>>41877547
the brit negro is world champion
>>
>>41877564
No she's not, she got third after Liz Crave from australia
>>
>>41877555
I really wouldn't. You're just gonna destroy everything.
>>
>>41877564
kek, did you even watch the deadlifts?
>>
>>41877555
snatch weights are even lower than clean ones. why couldn't you just set the down the same way you would for the clean!!?
>>
>>41877632
I can lower the bar gently If i performed the lift the right way, but since I am learning I expect to fuck up things and thus bail from the lift which might be dangerous if the barbell falling from squating position.
>>
Joy is now special guest;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwy8OilOYEw
>>
>>41877741
so these twigs at -59kg squat 4.5pl8 like theres no tomorrow
>>
>>41877632
You shouldn't get in the habit of trying to gently lower weight from oly lifts. Every time you do so it yanks on your shoulders, elbows, tendons, it's a really bad type of strain. >>41877555 should just get some proper bumper plates.
>>
Taking the best sweaty Norman Kahn of my life
>>
>>41877741
>deformed looking manlets squatting baby weight
>>
>>41877839
mudslimes and dwarves are the strongest here...
>>
Is there a schedule posted somewhere?
I just want to watch 105s and 120+
>>
>>41877885
Who cares? Powerlifting is boring as fuck.
Its the same boring shit year.

Hours of people you've never heard of lifting weights you've seen a thousand times, but you watch IT ALL anyway for that 45 seconds of Isley or Hack VS Gibbs
>>
>>41877839
mohamed guy from algeria gonna win and bomb everybody for allah

everybody else is a midget oh god.

>>41877885
yes. Minsk time:
Saturday 1800 - Men 105
Sunday 1100 - Men 120
Sunday 1400 - Men 120+
>>
>>41877741
oleksii should have got that t b h
>>
>>41876605
Actually we had Mehmet Kaya competing for us yesterday and we was gonna send Daniel Mostafa Saber but he's an idiot and owminebacked himself.
>>
>>41877954
Raw is worse because the weights are so light
>>
>>41877979
Thanks brah
>>
>>41878016
What an argument
>>
File: 20170621_105604.png (90KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_105604.png
90KB, 720x551px
>>41877785
Congratulations on this huge milestone in your life
>>
>>41878271
freud was literally mad
>>
WHERE IS ALEX
>>
>>41878469
alex got a gf and left this shithole. I saw him post in another thread a couple of days ago tho, so he has just abandoned /plg/
>>
File: 1496520547023.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496520547023.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>bench 2x8
>close grip bench (paused) 2x8
>incline (paused) 2x8
>progressing on all three at the same time
What did Ed Coan mean by this?
My triceps usually go numb after the regular bench sets.
>>
>>41878469
He's training in the gravity machine
>>
>>41878509
are you progressing tho? if youre getting stronger you have nothing to cry about
>>
wtf is water loading?
>>
>>41878529
Yes. Still missing sets left and right during the high rep weeks. I do not like that.
>>
>>41878558
drinking tons of distilled water so you piss and get dehydrated for weigh-ins
>>
>>41878558
You spend a few days overhydrating. Your body adjusts to this by increasing the rate of excretion of fluids. Then you start underhydrating. Your body will eventually compensate for this, but there's a period where your body is underhydrated and still flushing as if it was overhydrated. You time this with your meet so you get maximum fluid flush from your body before weighing in.
>>
>>41878506
He makes vanity threads too.
>someone check my form
>yeah that's your max for reps
>>
>>41878637
Why distilled?
Spring tastes better, but will the minerals mess with you?
>>
Fresh bread >>41878708
>>
NEW!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!??????!???!!??!!!!?
>>41878714
>>41878714
>>41878714
>>41878714
>>41878714
>>
>>41878700
the minerals probably affect water potential in your intestine. idk tho. I only know from random youtube videos

>>41878700
he was an evil, false friend all along :( like a certain other trip I wont mention
>>
>>41878740
meant for >>41878693
>>
Anyone done done reverse hypers? Gonna try and do some ghetto ones on an incline bench later but I don't know how to suspend the plates around my legs
>>
>>41876826
cute!
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.