[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dnp/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dnp-pills.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
Day 29 of day 33. Oh thank God I'm almost done with this shit.

I've been doing 500mg since day 1, and 750mg since day 15.

Will do 750mg til day 32, and on day 33 only 500mg as ill be out of caps by then.

Day 1 weight: 222lbs
Day 29 weight: 196.4lbs

Am I happy? Fuck no. I still can't get my favorite pants on because they get stuck slightly above the knee.

I'm also doing ephedrine.

Share your experiences
>>
>>41864208
Who are you buying from? I'm lost now that Dinitro stopped selling.
>>
>>41864225
I bought it in January from Dinitro. It was a bulk order since I'm in the EU.

God that guy was fantastic when it came to stealth.,
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (52KB, 609x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
52KB, 609x791px
>>41864208
Daily reminder that YOU CAN have an allergic reaction to dnp.

I had an allergic reaction at 500mg dosing every other day. Didnt get hit by it until week 2 (the end of my cycle).

Hospitalized me for over a week, unable to eat or process using my liver. Liver felt like it was about to erupt, skin was elevated (i looked like dead pool with a chemical burn).
The entire ordeal gave me alopecia on my head and i lost 20 pounds of muscle mass.

Not only did I go full skeleton mode I had bald patches all over my head. Took me a little over a year to recover. I stll get the needle feeling on my nerves from time to time

Daily reminder this os absolutely not worth taking, if you are an outlier you will regret it completely. 25,000$ hospital bill (insurance left me with a 8,000 bill)

Just be safe and if you see any ANY type of reaction stop right away. Never take it again. Blast high levels of antihistamine every other hour, its processed by your kidneys
>>
File: IMG_20170617_103306.jpg (448KB, 1354x1281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_103306.jpg
448KB, 1354x1281px
>>41864258
>Daily reminder that YOU CAN have an allergic reaction to dnp.
Well duh. That's why you're supposed to do 250 for the first week or 2. I only skipped straight to 500mg since I have already tried it in January and everything was fine, but had to stop 500mg after 3 days due to a flu (fever + DNP heat = spending your day in the shower 24/7).

I do have very high BP though.
>>
>>41864208
Did you lift during?
>>
>>41864298
Nope. No training whatsoever. I'm too tired, hot and bothered to train. I don't even get out of the house.
>>
>tfw no dnp progress pics

>inb4 "its just a cut but faster!"
Prove it.

You are all fatties with no dietary discipline and look terrible.
>>
>>41864343
>Prove it.
I'll show you multiple Paroxetine boxes. That good enough for you shitcunt?
>>
>>41864290
That;s too high bra. Get yourself checked out. Hate to think what it is lifting.
>>
>>41864354
No.
Only way is 500defixit 16h a week reee
>>
>>41864208
It would be heather and you'd get a ton less side effects from getting on diet pills and only eating like 500 cals a day. You'd still lose the same amount of weight
>>
Is it really worth it to go above 500mg?
>>
>>41864225
Haha how about go on a diet instead you faggot. You're probably that manlet who juices and no one can even tell.
Give up now, you undisciplined weaklings.
>>
>>41864651
>only a 500kcal deficit
Look at this pissprince
>>
>>41864665
>starvation meme
No thx. That's worse than the keto meme.
>>
>>41864753
If you more you lose all your gains retarf lol
Bet you are on keturda sidd too
>>
This yellow poison is shit.
I don't mind hopin on gear someday, but literally poisoning yourself for a faster cut sounds too unnecessary
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.