[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6754.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6754.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Hey guys I am doing CBBF Nationals and I'm trying to grow my YouTube to you guys tear me a new one on my videos with suggestions on how I can make these better ? https://youtu.be/sNZhTfBL-xs
>>
>>41863359
no
>>
File: 1493899945440.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493899945440.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>41863359
Cringy transition with the hand; Your method of speaking is ok, but seems really forced making it just awkward and annoying to listen to, you go between trying to sound hyped with minimal voice flexion, to what i'd describe as "awkward breathing" where you have a sharp intake of breath.

I found myself skipping through most of your video of sheer boredom. The music choice isn't bad, but the tensing, spinning and different angles of the same exercise with minimal explanation or interaction is just boring. The same way i wouldn't want to watch someone blink for 2 minutes straight, any movement is going to be boring extremely quickly with no interaction and just a bit of music over top. This 17 minute video could have just been your vlogs with a mashup of brief cuts to 30 seconds of you doing the exercise, possibly with an interlude to explain the movement if you wanted to educate/explain.

Good lighting though, I'd suggest makeup to help fix the acne if you're into that shit, but overall I feel like I wasted 10~ minutes on what could have been a 3 minute video.
>>
>>41863440
wow do u have a blog where i can follow you
>>
post you squatting atleast 650lbs than we can say you are monster and I will subscribie to your channel
>>
>>41863359

>Roiding at a young age
>>
enjoy being dead by like 40 juicing like that

there's roiding and then there's going full retard at age 18
>>
>>41863359
roid hard get acne brah
>>
American music is so shit, jesus Christ
>>
>>41863359
Prove it by mentioning /fit/ in a video
>>
>>41863359
>Dying age 22
Wew going zyzz mode
>>
>>41863359
Your lats are looking great i have to say
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.