[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1497949097598-1087645763.jpg (870KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1497949097598-1087645763.jpg
870KB, 1920x2560px
Drinking this tonight. How fucked is my gains? Can I get and away with it? Is it full of bad calories? Im relatively new to lifting and im unsure if drinking is a gains goblin or calorie gobber. If it is bad, is there a good way to drink? I'm basically an alcoholic so it'd be hard to stop.
>>
Expect some squat improvement.
>>
>>41862911
athletes dont drink period there is not a single benefit to drinking
>>
alcohol is calorie dense, but you are better off drinking pic related than beer.

there is no good way to drink.
>>
I went to Russia and bought some vodka, (Цapcкaя opигинaльнaя) I haven't tried it yet. Any russian or eastern european /fit/izens who can tell me if it's any good?
>>
>>41862960
Vodka is vodka, we don't drink it for the taste
>>
>>41862929
Why? (I'm hitting drunk ground now so no turning back yeet)
>>41862943
Citation plz? Might be good motivation to stop my next buy
>>41862957
Got any efficient recommendations? Drinks with the lowest calorie multiplayer?
>>
>>41863008
hard liquor... vodka, rum, whiskey - doens't matter. figure 90 calories per shot. but it will also rek your blood sugar and leave you with huge cravings for fats and carbs.
>>
>>41862911
if you get fucked up 7 days a week it will hinder gains and make you feel like shit at the gym
if you only do it a couple days a week, and hydrate a shitload before bed you can still make and keep gains

id recommend weed instead if thats an option
>>
>>41862911
for every drink you have (1.5oz shot, glass of wine of bottle of beer) your body stops burning fat or building/repairing muscle for an hour until all of the alcohol is gone. it's the ultimate gains gobbler and is shit for cuts too.
>>
>>41863013
My /fit/ brain has told me to feed the cravings with nuts, but now my stomach is not happy. Am I fucked? Should I go to ER? I haven't drunk much but I feel like these nuts are both good and bad
>>41863019
Why weed? It kinda is but I find it a little degenerate. My senpai is all addicted to it and I see the literal hundreds a week drained into it and it puts me off pretty bad. But if theres enough evidence to suggest its a lot better. I'm willing to do it for the gains sake.
>>
>>41863023
>tfw on my cut and lost 15 kg in 2 months until now

fugg :D
>>
File: 1390638068119.jpg (31KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1390638068119.jpg
31KB, 428x410px
>>41862929
>>
>>41863034
Why bother replacing one drug with another?
Alcohol is pretty bad, but weed is shit tier. Drug use usually stems from a desire to make oneself feel good because people are unhappy. Using exogenous chemicals and should be avoided as much as possible.
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (80KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
80KB, 605x586px
>>41862929
Nice.
>>
>>41863130
Because I like drinking, I like the taste and getting drunk and playing vidya with your friends enhances the experience at least twice fold.

I'm not unhappy. I get great grades in uni and life all around is great, its why I have no issues drinking and having a good time, no stress, all fun, its good stuff.

I know it isn't good for you. But so many things in our lives arn't. All of the options civilized city's give us for pleasure are bad for us. I chose alcohol because heck, its all trash anyway.
>>
>>41862911
I typically drink Russian standard, find glens to be revolting.
The mixer is going to have more calories than the vodka. Do what I do - get some fruit juice flavouring and mix the vodka with water. Now it tastes pleasant enough, and you're drinking plenty of water so you're less hungover.
>>
>>41863154
>playing vidya
You lucky soul. I got bored of vidya several years ago, and haven't been able to pick it back up, no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>41862929

/threaded as fuck
>>
I genarlly dont drink during bulks or cuts, fucks with motivation and my ability to keep my diet on point.
Drunkies are as bad as the munchies.
Plus I reckon recovery is a lot slower.

During maintenance periods I drink like a sailor.
Love all booze.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.