[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plebs on roids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: q6EjUiR.jpg (96KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
q6EjUiR.jpg
96KB, 610x813px
What would happen if a skelly with no experience in the gym started and completed a cycle?

Assuming he stuck to his diet and never missed a day in the gym, What would happen?

I've have tried googling this question and nothing came up. I also asked reddit and got the "StEr0ids R Bad, U WilL Lo0k Like ShiT" responses.

Pic related is the only evidence i have of someone doing this and from what i've read this kid just did cardio, had a shit diet and started with tren.
>>
>>41862475
StEr0ids R Bad, U WilL Lo0k Like ShiT
>>
>>41862475
Youd either grow a lot of muscle if everything goes right or wind up in a hospital if anything goes wrong
>>
>>41862478
Ha Ha! Got me xD

>>41862482
Can you give a bit more detail?
>>
>>41862475
Oh Jesus what the fuck. Is this what happens when you roid and don't eat anything?
>>
>>41862475
>150lb bench baby focus!
KEK
>>
>>41862475
My fucking god he looks awful
>>
>>41862660
Yes and instead of lifting you do cardio instead.
>>41862689
Fucking lol!
>>
File: 1497704992340.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497704992340.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>41862475
I don't come on /fit/ very often
Someone explain to me what the fuck he did to his body to look like that
>>
>>41862726
This is what happens when you use steroids but you don't lift.
>>
>>41862475
Did you ask the steroid sub reddits? They would be the ones most knowledgeable on the subject anon.
At any rate, as long as you ate a shitload (which the decent amount of test will help with) you should grow at a much faster rate than you would without the gear.
In fact, you would probably grow fast enough that the new wear and tear on your tendons would cause problems, so there's that.
>>41862726
iirc he took DNP/tren while on a super long extended cut without building any real muscle mass before. The power of mental illness is real.
>>
>>41862747

Do you have a link to where the kid posted? I assume he kept a log/journal.
>>
>>41862475
Age would make a large part of the answer to that question. A teenager with high natural hormone levels will react differently then someone having a mid-life crisis and wanting to get in shape and trade in their wagon for a convertible.
>>
>>41862726
Took tren and didn't eat or lift just cardio and not sprints just long distance run.

>>41862747
Yeah went on the steroids subreddit and got the bullshit answers i expected. Even meth heads will tell you how to smoke meth properly without crying that you're ruining your body. Fucking reddit pleb on steroids think they are above everyone.

>>41862763
Op here, He's on Instagram but i can't find any more info other than he took tren, didn't eat or lift and did long distance running. I heard he was anorexic before that pic.

>>41862770
25yr old male. Average weight leaning towards the skinny end.
>>
>>41862475
Did he draw these muscles on his body?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.