[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you know if you're really natty or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: n7547.jpg (94KB, 634x519px) Image search: [Google]
n7547.jpg
94KB, 634x519px
how do you know if you're really natty or not?
>>
anything more than just a bit of test is not natty
>>
>>41861752
t: scooby
>>
If you take creatine you're no longer natty.

Protein powders are fine, because they're not giving you this huge amount of protein that you couldn't normally get from other food sources.

Creatine on the other hand, 5 grams of creatine is worth like 5 pounds of red meat. That's cheating if you can get creatine from 5 pounds of red meat without actually having to consume all that meat and extra calories. Hence why its not natty.
>>
>>41861767
Creatine grows in the wild. I've seen horses eating from creatine trees.
>>
>>41861785
creatine grows under soil the ground idiot
>>
File: 1446506356073.jpg (585KB, 1278x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1446506356073.jpg
585KB, 1278x1309px
>>41861836
I go fishing in lakes that have creatine algae.
The fish that I catch are fucking jacked as shit.
>>
>>41861785
Everything is made out of natural components you cuck. Even tren is natural.

That's not how we judge if something is natural, if we did then everything would be considered natural you retarded cunt.

Can it be consumed naturally very easily on a daily basis? YES? Then it's natty. If not, then no, its not natty.

Its natural to eat 100-200g protein per day, because you can do that very easily. Its not natural to consume 5000mg of creatine everyday because it takes eating 5 pounds of red meat to get 5000mg of creatine, which is not something any human would be doing ever, let a lone everyday.
>>
>>41861862
no not really
I take tren and I'm natural
>>
>>41861862
Our ancestors back in the stone age about 50 grams of creatine for supper. If you wanna get back you gotta get that stone age diet boy.
>>
>>41861746
I know this is gonna sound retarded but i always had the fear of some guy injecting me test without me noticing and having my test levels fucked
>>
File: 1416795486039.png (601KB, 603x499px) Image search: [Google]
1416795486039.png
601KB, 603x499px
>creatine trees
>>
>>41861746
well to me its like this, if whatever you take doesnt interfere with your hormones in a way that requires any therapy to get them back to normal then its fine and you're natty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.