[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post about all things run in this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

post about all things run in this thread
>>
What are some good running shoes that aren't overpriced shit? I need to get a new pair soon.
>>
>>41860157
Op here: ran a casual 3k today. Shin splints weren't too bad this time. I need to see a physical therapist/running coach because I've had shin splints for like a year now since my last season in cross country and they suck
>>
any good phone apps for tracking running distance that has worked for anyone?
>>
>>41860238
I use a thirty dollar pair of Nikes that have held up for years. If you have a Burlington or TJ Maxx in your city, look there. They often have shitloads of Nike and Adidas for cheap.
>>
>>41861436
PokéMon Go eggs.
>>
>>41861436
the nike app is free and the best of the ones I used n terms of acuuarcy it also will generate training plans for you based on target distance runs you want per week and weekly mileage

zombies run!
is basically a running audio story where you are the main character your music is interrupted by audio snippets of ppl talking to you and about your mission etc its super fun and a great motivitation
>>
What are you running from?
>>
>>41861436
At first I used myfitnesspal but it started to act up so i ditched it for the Nike one which is good but i for some reason i dont remember i stopped using that one well.
now i use Strava.
>>
File: madokami turd shit.png (47KB, 675x650px) Image search: [Google]
madokami turd shit.png
47KB, 675x650px
>decide to run today because i got out of the military a month ago and already managed to lose muscle and gain fat because of lazing around and nobody shouting at me to get training
>aka, first time running in a month
>beforehand, sit down and take a shit
>decently big turd, think nothing of it
>run
>trying for 3x15 minutes of jogging with 1 minute breaks in between, give up like a bitch at the last 5 minutes of the last set
>still, at least I did something
>come home, do pushups
>alright, time to hit the shower
>hold on, need to shit again
>the turd is fucking HUGE
>like, touches the bottom of the water puddle, comes all the way up out of it and loops back down to touch it again huge
>think I'm done, try tog et into the shower
>need to shit again
>normal size turd this time
>finally get to showering

Together this adds up to like four to six days worth of crap. Is this what you call "bowel movement" in the literal sense? Because it feels to me like the sport "shook loose" all the shit inside of me and got the bowels moving properly.
>>
>>41863239
u shudda taken a pic of ur turd
>>
>>41860157
stress fracture was pretending to be shin splints
>>
>>41861436
strava
https://www.strava.com/clubs/fitizens
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.