[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you teach your children to lift /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Will you teach your children to lift /fit/?
>>
That would imply that I will have children.

I'm going to die lonely and alone. By myself. In a bunker. Dead. Real dead. Alone. In a bunker.
>>
I'm getting my kid into the habit of being active, one day I hope to show him the world of lifting heavy stuff. But there's a long way to go.
>>
I thought the whole platform for legitimizing cuckold hate was about passing down your genetic lineage. If your daughter has kids, mission accomplished.
>>
how is this different from raising a son who will presumably be preyed on by a harpy that takes over his life
>>
>>41859557
so he is saying he want to fuck her daughter?
something tell me he is white
>>
I'll have to battle the mothers lazy attitude (we will breakup a year after the child because she refuses to workout and will become even more lazy and get fat)

I'll get visitation rights on the weekends until they are 7, I will have won the kid over from her lies by taking them outdoors hiking,kyaking and being bro-tier dad with a fit Gf who after our 2nd child still keeps her body in shape, I'll tell her I love her tiger marks and be a supportive MF as my son takes up boxing/NRL
>>
>>41859638
it isn't
>>
>>41859709
>putting words in his mouth
He's saying he wants only sons
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (83KB, 948x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
83KB, 948x809px
>>41859709
Are you retarted?
>>
File: 1497838958758.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497838958758.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>41859709
>something tell me he is white
>>
When they're old enough yes. Before that I'll just try to keep them in sports and active.

keep it easy mode so they don't have to bulk from skelly mode or cut from being a landwhale.
>>
>>41859709
>something tell me he is white

Was it the logical reasoning?
>>
OP is right, but the fact is that the kind of men that have daughters are latent homosexuals anyway and thus won't mind
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.