[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel thread ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 105

File: 1497395673874.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497395673874.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
Feel thread ?
>>
>I just realized I don't see you as romantically as I first thought anon, I'm sorry.
>>
>>41859377
Doing this to girls now makes my inner fat bullied middle school self sing with joy
>>
File: 1461013858206.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1461013858206.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>>41859360
What are you keeping from us anon? It's okay to feel here
>>
>>41859407
Do you do it after you have them meet your family and plan a trip out of town? Because that's what I'm working with.
>>
>>41859451
Damn anon that is tough. Did she just ghosts after that or want to be friends?

Bitches that think you want to be friends after doing shit like that are the worst.
>>
>>41859360
I'm quitting smoking and I guarantee I feel worse than you do
>>
Made the mistake of getting on Facebook today. Ended up going through the photos of some girl that I had a thing with about a year ago. She was moving, so we both knew it would never be a relationship, but I think i accidentally fell a little too hard for her and it was rough when she broke it off. I hadn't really thought about her much lately, but I feel like I opened up the wound a bit by seeing all of her pictures, with her great smile. Kinda put me in a funk.
>>
>>41859360
ITS YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

CALL IT HEAVY METAL

WEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1420219904282.jpg (43KB, 682x231px) Image search: [Google]
1420219904282.jpg
43KB, 682x231px
>>41859360
I posted this in the old feel thread

>my ex graduated college yesterday
>Was my first everything, high school sweetheart. Dated 2.5 years before we broke due to the strain of a long distance relationship
>See picture of her graduating
>Legit looks even more beautiful then ever

The feels me like a fucking waterfall. I've been with other girls but nothing like her. She remains one of the kindest, most genuine and honest people I've ever known. I know we'll never likely be together but I like to dream. I like to dream that there is a god, and we will find our way back to each other through some divine providence. When I'm not working I dream about working hard to achieve my goal of running and winning political office. I dream that somewhere along the lines, I'll meet her again, or at least someone like her, the "one" so to say. And we'll both stand besides each other as we succeed and fulfill our dreams together. We won't lose each other this time.

I'm kind of stuck in this awkward spot at home where I'm doing nothing but working to save money for my final Uni year and doing research/trying to reach my research professor. But between working on that stuff and lifting, I plan for the future. The Jews used to say "tomorrow in Jerusalem" before Israel was created. I'm trying to keep that mindset going ahead. That if I work hard and keep fighting and suffering, it'll work eventually and everything will be ok.

We're all going to make it anons. We'll all get to our Jerusalem

Also I'm sorry for the blogpost anons. I feel like I wanna die right now and I needed to get that off my chest.

pic related
>>
>>41859377
girls irl dont say this, they say "lets just be friends"
>>
>>41859486
Quit 5 years ago (not a single fucking puff even if mixed with weed) after smoking for 15 years heavy.

Best thing I ever did and also the hardest. Stick with it.

Finally got rid of the 30lbs I put on after too.
>>
>taller guy gets real close and stares me down
>look down to the ground because beta
>can't hit him or people will think I have anger issues
One day mate you'll remember my face
>>
File: 1497803449045.jpg (14KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497803449045.jpg
14KB, 325x236px
>>41859423
I began to visualize my suicide 1.5 months ago and that experience terrified me, I've gotten my shit together since and kind of am focused on life again. Stress is normal and happens to everyone, rather deal with it and be a better man than complain and think dying will be any better.
>>
>>41859423
Don't worry man, listening to you guys is my therapy.
>>
File: trap waifus.jpg (255KB, 2560x600px) Image search: [Google]
trap waifus.jpg
255KB, 2560x600px
NO FEELS THREAD.
Feels threads only allow anons to wallow in self pity, which is not healthy.
Here's a better idea: Roll.
>>
>>41859540
Rolling for Ellie Rodger
>>
>>41859540
Fuck out of here with your edgy bullshit.
>>
>>41859451
Brutal, I love it. Best/worst was doing it on Valentine's Day
>>
>>41859580
4chan might not be for you man
>>
File: 1421510416267.jpg (155KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1421510416267.jpg
155KB, 786x715px
>>41859360
I have a good feel in the sea of bad anons.

>Ex breaks up with me
>Various reasons but I suspect there was another guy she didn't tell me about cause she still cared and didn't want me to hate her.
>Fast forward a few months
>I think she's going of the deep end.
>Always posted nihilism memes before I dated her even.
>Has really ramped it up in the past couple of weeks though.
>Literally just a few steps short of "I wanna kill myself stuff)
>Just a ton of angry and sad stuff like how she slept 15 hours
>Have also seen her post about regretting things, and how she'll never trust anyone again.
>Dyed her hair recently with pink highlights

I'm battling new demons now but seeing what appears to be a slow descent into darkness on her part warms up my heart just a little bit.

I know I could be overthinking but this makes me pretty happy so i am sticking with it.
>>
>>41859540
rollllew
>>
>>41859599
you can't really fix a fucked up woman and there's no point in trying
at the end of the day she's just attention whoring
>>
File: 1493081062455.jpg (37KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493081062455.jpg
37KB, 555x444px
>>41859599
Good job anon and don't get back with her if she asks, be strong and ignore her!
>>
File: 1461401438527.jpg (62KB, 843x676px) Image search: [Google]
1461401438527.jpg
62KB, 843x676px
>>41859538
Suicide is absolutely the worst option, better to feel and see what the world has than to end it in an act of selfishness because you decided life's too much for you, don't be a bitch, live it out brother, see the world. If life's still shit join the military, better than opening cash registers or flipping burgers. love you to death anon
>>
>>41859360
>tfw cancelled a date I had with a cutie girl so I can spend the night alone doing nothing

Why am I like this
>>
>>41859755
Anon go reschedule that date right now and go on it. Don't let yourself wallow in despair like that. That's how you die on the inside.
>>
>>41859737
>shit join the military

I'm rich and have an amazing career, not everyone on /fit/ is some /neet/ with no direction in life and needs to join the military
>>
>>41859772
I'm scared

I haven't ever been on an actual date before and I have no idea what to do. I don't even know what to do for the "date". What if I run out of things to talk about? What if I come off as a werido? What if nothing goes right?
>>
>>41859755
It's not too late anon...I've been in that position before.

There is only one way to get out of a vicious cycle and that is for you to break it, a violent deviation from the norm. What do you have to lose??

Change your actions and you change your results, if you are tired with how your life is turning out change your actions!

I believe in you anon, I know it is hard but if I can do it I know anyone can. As bleak as it may seem at this point, you are not beyond redemption.

Move beyond your comfort zone to escape the rut you've dug for yourself, break the chains!

I believe in you anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: 1480273299660.jpg (18KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1480273299660.jpg
18KB, 344x344px
>>41859788
then why suicide? you're just a sorry bastard
>>
>>41859789
It's ok anon. Just ask her things about herself and if she asks questions then answer them. Emphases on talking about her though. Everyone on Earth loves to talk about themselves.

And should you fail then oh well. Failure is a part of life. I've had three failed dates for every great one. But you'll never get a great date with a girl you connect with if you never go on a date in the first place. Accept that it's a part of life and go on. As some coach said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
>>
>>41859848
You misunderstood

Once my mind started to think of suicide I knew it was time for change, plus I have a legit reason to be stressed out and angry but I've decided to make changes and move on in life instead of staying miserable

Rich people can also have problems, and you need balance in life to be happy. I haven't been happy in a long, long time
>>
>>41859789
do:
-appear more relaxed than her
-talk in a low, slow voice
-people watch with her if you run out of stuff to say
-assume she has already rejected you and BTFO you within the first 3 seconds (youll feel like a free man if you have this mindset)

dont:
-get excited
-be completely honest about everything (the quicker a girl has you figured out the quicker she gets bored of you)
>>
File: richpiano19.jpg (23KB, 404x301px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano19.jpg
23KB, 404x301px
Piano and the boys failed to do right by John :( Yeah... thats a feel i wish i didnt feel last night.
>>
>>41859835
>>41859861
>>41859930
why is /fit/ one of the nicest boards?

Thanks anons, im going to reschedule again for this weekend
>>
>>41859861
>And should you fail then oh well. Failure is a part of life. I've had three failed dates for every great one. But you'll never get a great date with a girl you connect with if you never go on a date in the first place. Accept that it's a part of life and go on. As some coach said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

great advice
if a girl rejects you it's her loss because she's not going to be hanging out with a cool dude. She's not rejecting everything about you, she's rejecting the small part of yourself you've displayed to her. You move on and talk to over girls. It's a numbers game
>>
>>41859956
Because we all want to be better here, we start physically but try to better in every area eventually . We also all know that feel.
>>
>>41859360
dealing with anxiety, never happened really before.

Trying to quit weed too
>>
File: richpiano18.png (1MB, 1055x1654px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano18.png
1MB, 1055x1654px
>>41859505
Write her anon, profess your love and see what happens.

But life is cruel my bro. So don't be surprised if the outcome is undesirable. If it is, you should move on and make the most of your life. It's a simple waste of time to dwell on past failures. Don't do this and look back on a life half lived.

There are great things out there. But you must go and take them for yourself.
>>
Saw ex gf and gym she approached and started talking

DESU confused
>>
>>41860028
>Write her anon, profess your love and see what happens.

she'll immediately think she can do better, and go fuck Chad instead
the person who loves least in a relationship holds the power
>>
>>41860028
I actually had all these conflicting feelings when I found out she had a bf. I wrote them down in a letter. It doesn't quite profess that I love her but that I still care and If we cant be together, then I hope she has a happy life. It also thanks her for being in my life and everything she's done for me. Think I should send it?

I'm really worried that I'd come off as creepy to her and she'll just never talk to me again.
>>
>>41859505
Saved so I could write this to my ex a few weeks from now lol
>>
>>41860028
also I kind of think this.>>41860074
I think we kinda both stopped talking to each other when we got new SOs because we didn't want to show we still cared. Not just because the SOs. I mean I know she follows me on snapchat and looks at most of my stories. (snapchat is basically the only thing I use.) She was especially an avid follower when I was in a relationship still.
>>
File: 1452157992673.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1452157992673.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
I had a great night with a girl the other weekend. We were with friends, then she wanted to keep the night going with me to another bar. After we left that bar and we kissed it was amazing. Then she told be she couldnt, she had a boyfriend. Fucking hell
>>
File: richpiano17.png (39KB, 419x322px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano17.png
39KB, 419x322px
>>41860074
Only a coward refuses to get what he wants in life.

Why not reach out for her if you love her?

And if it goes badly, you must be strong enough to move past that.

>>41860093
No. Tell her what you feel now anon.

You won't come off as a creep unless you're creepy about it. Make it simple and honest and true. Tell her what you feel.

If she never talks to you again or denies you, then move on. Idc what kind of upbringing or hardships you've been through. I know you're a human being. And you have potential to be great no matter what because of that. You just have to go out and own your life.
>>
File: richpiano17alt.png (4KB, 214x114px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano17alt.png
4KB, 214x114px
>>41860137
Fuck what that guy said. He's a weakling with no aspirations or fire in his belly.
>>
>>41860149
Well how will I know if I am creepy or not? I can send that letter but I don't know if 100% of what I wrote is creepy or not.

>I know you're a human being. And you have potential to be great no matter what because of that

Thank you anon, I needed that.
>>
File: fug.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
I'm 23 and I fucking hate my life. Been working at this restaurant for 6 yrs. now and I want to leave. All my coworkers are high school and college drop outs. I am also a college drop out. I dropped out because I hated my major and I felt like I was just wasting my time there. I was constantly depressed and I just wanted to die. I've been trying to get another job, but no one wants to hire a college drop out who's only worked at shitty jobs. I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a high school diploma.
I have thought about going back to community college and retaking some classes, but at the same time I just feel like I will still be wasting my time there.
>>
>>41860145
>Then she told be she couldnt, she had a boyfriend.

all hot girls say this regardless if it's true or not
pro-tip: you should pursue them anyway because there's a good chance that hoe is going to dump her bf for another dude. You might be her plan B
>>
File: richpiano16.jpg (26KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano16.jpg
26KB, 500x437px
>>41860185
This kind of logic is useless. You have no control over how she perceives things. All you can do is be real and show her what you're really made of.

That's the risk of love. Putting yourself out there and letting someone else see it. That's how happily ever after happens, how broken hearts happen, and everything in between.

But the greatest pain of all is looking back on what could have been and knowing it didn't happen because you didn't go for it.
>>
>>41859360
track of the thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPfkK7bcyfE

honestly, punk keeps me alive. seeing something honest and genuine along all the pretending you see everywhere daily is refreshing
>>
File: 1488318737076.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488318737076.png
25KB, 655x509px
>I don't want to be friends until you're over me
>>
Been single for a while after the first girl I ever really loved strung me along for almost 2 years, over her but it's been difficult to find someone else. Friend and his girlfriend set me up with a friend of theirs and we really hit it off, been hanging out and talking nonstop for a couple months (she's also coming out of something ling term and wanting to start as just friends and see where things go).

Long story short I fell for her and we talked low key about us dating for a week or so before I asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes but seemed to hesitate. We haven't been together for long but she's admitted she doesn't know how she feels about me and doesn't think she feels a spark between us, and that she said yes because she thought it would come with time, but lately she isn't so sure.

It's been obvious she didn't really feel the same way about me but she still wanted to try. I could tell it was really bothering her so we talked about it and I told her she should take some time to think about what she wants out of us and that we could talk about it when she thinks she's figured it out. I love the girl, and I'm trying to play it cool and told her if she just wanted to be friends then we could do that and I would be happy with it. She's made it very clear she really enjoys being with me and wants me in her life.

So now I'm just waiting for her to call me any day now and either break up and pretend I'm happy with us just being friends, or for her to say that somehow she miraculously realized she does have romantic feelings for me and for us to stay together. Either way, I'm scared to tell her I love her because she'll freak out push me away, or ignore me and insist on us being friends anyway. I'm going to get hurt either way, but I still want her in my life in anyway that I can have her.
>>
To make a long story short

>New class
>Hit it of with a girl
>Introduces her to my best friend
>They end up loving each other

Now we all hangout together.. we are all so happy
>>
File: 1428825566429.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1428825566429.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>tfw heatwave and the gym is hot as fuck
>>
File: richpiano15.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano15.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
>>41860204
You're young anon. You've made mistakes. It's time to own them and become better.

Sitting around in stagnant sadness is for weak people. I know you can be strong.

Get off your ass and get back to school, and that will be your first step. Make your life what you want it to be. You still have so much time. Your attitude must change now though.
>>
File: 1469157820614.jpg (82KB, 517x476px) Image search: [Google]
1469157820614.jpg
82KB, 517x476px
>>41860204

I know the feeling.

Dropped out of college and ended up working shit jobs until I was 26 and now I'm set to graduate next year. Don't give up hope. I know what it feels like to want to off yourself day in and day out. Get some psych meds if it's really that bad. Also try to keep in perspective that the majority of people in their 20s are broke as fuck so you're not alone (I know, not the greatest thing to think when you're poor, but it helps a little).

A lot of my friends graduated 5 years ago and quite a few are making decent money + have kids. I'm 27 and still have none of those things. I deleted facebook since constantly having other people's successes shoved in your face isn't healthy. Everyone has a time table for when they catch breaks in life. Mine was last year when I finally got off psych meds, made massive gains in the gym, and have largely re-wired my thinking to not be as negative.

You can do it too but the first step is to correct your thinking and get out of your comfort zone. I find that getting in the right frame of mind can be difficult unless you leave your comfort zone and experience some panic inducing "Oh shit" epiphany type moments that will clear your brain fog real quick and get your ass in gear.

Good luck.
>>
I had the perfect girl, and I let her slip away. I wasn't ready to commit to a serious relationship at the time(at least i didnt think i was). And i acted like a dick at times. She put up with me for way too long but finally it was too much. I know i'm luckier than others, I do have a good job and a chad face but im definitely on the autism spectrum, pretty bad social anxiety, so its hard for me to meet new people. I just feel like im never going to meet another woman like her that wants to be with me. And knowing that i couldve had what i want most if i just hadnt been such an idiot makes it so much worse
>>
File: IMG_6706.png (658KB, 966x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.png
658KB, 966x710px
>>41860296
You're hurting me anon.
>>
>>41859505
There is no god, nothing happens by chance.
If you want her, go fucking get her, anon. I believe in you
>>
File: 1421507960432.jpg (27KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1421507960432.jpg
27KB, 241x228px
>>41860372
>>41860252
She's in Cali which is a hell of a long ways away. I can't show up with a boombox like in a movie. So I will likely send this letter. But if I post it on here first, will you anons read it and tell me if I'm being creepy or weird?
>>
File: pepe rain.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rain.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>41860320
>>41860327

Thanks guys for the advice.

I was in community college for 3 years and then got into a good 4 year school, which I did horrible in. I'm thinking of just going back to CC and retaking some classes and then going back to the university.

As of now I'm just trying to get another job. My job right now is very toxic and making my depression worse.
>>
>>41860286
Be real with her and accept whatever outcome fate gives you. But don't fall into the trap of needing her to be happy. You should be happy alone. You should love yourself and be content with that. No one should need another person to be content.

>>41860296
Leave them if you are unhappy. Blaze your own trail. Don't let another person control your happiness.

>>41860339
True love is loving someone else more than you love yourself. All you can do now is improve yourself based on the mistakes you now recognize. Looking back on what could have been and thinking it still defines who you are is a fallacy in the most absolute way.

>>41860392
If you wish so, then sure.
>>
File: IMG_1716.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>been working a job that is 30-50% travel the past year
>gains have stalled due to above, got an injury as well
>miss my gf of 3 yrs often
>career wise it's good but it'll always be lots of travel
>tfw dunno what to do
>also, $44/bbl of wti crude doesn't fucking help
Feel like I tugged takin this job some days
>>
File: richpiano14.png (180KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano14.png
180KB, 280x280px
>>41860432
oops gotta post the hometown hero.
>>
>>41860432
ok pls no bully. I'll have to post in parts.

I write this to the “girl that got away”, to my high school sweetheart. As I type this, I find a cascade of emotions at the forefront of my mind. Brought on by what? You might ask. I had a breakup with another girl recently and it’s made me question a lot about myself, my past, and where I come from. As I write memories came rushing back to me of our time together, how I first asked you to prom because of the huge crush I had on you. When we sang “Don’t stop believing” at the final song, after which I nervously asked you out. The school days where instead of worrying about tests, we would sneak back to your house and make love before your parents got home. I remember all the dates we went on, the smiles we had .I remember that beautiful gleam in your eyes that made you the first girl I ever fell in love with. The gleam that, when we cuddled, could warm me at my coldest and make me smile at my saddest. I remember the love we had for each other. A fierce and strong type of love that only two young, lively hearts, with no worry of the material things of life could muster.
I also remember when we both went off to college. I stayed in the same state while you went to school in Cali. We were both so optimistic that we could do this long distance thing. I even wanted to marry you if we got through this. We thought that our love could outlast it all. But I guess it didn’t. You broke up with me and let me heartbroken. A type of damage that resonates with me even as a type this. We had our faults, just as any young lovers had, but the distance killed us. We talked for a long time after we spilt. Part of me thinks that neither of us wanted to let go and drift apart. We didn’t want to let what was a beautiful and unique relationship be left to time. But we did in the end, slowly, but surely.
>>
File: 1496200495932.jpg (9KB, 173x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496200495932.jpg
9KB, 173x216px
>145lbs and dropping
>have become so terrified of gaining weight that I can't bring myself to eat properly

I'm a 6 foot tall male and have been lifting for more than a year and can't even do 2pl8 squat because of my problem and really I'm just ready to give up and end it all at this point
>>
>>41860432
I've already accepted that we aren't going anywhere, and it hurts but I'll get over it. As for being happy alone, I've been alone for like 2 years now and it was nice having someone who asked how my day was, even if we weren't in a relationship. Maybe I'm just lonely.

I don't think I'll tell her just how much I do care for her, it would just make it more difficult if she knew, for her and me.
>>
File: 1421485387400.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421485387400.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>>41860477
part 2

I remember the last time I saw you, when our fall semesters were over and we were both down in our hometown for winter break. We met up and had a beer. I was nervous because I didn’t know how I would feel after not having seen you’re for so long. Would the old flame still be there? I felt relieved that it wasn’t. Though you looked as beautiful to me as the day I asked you to prom, I thought my heart and mind had moved on.
But it didn’t, I realized that I still care, I just hid it. I shoved it down so I could think about other things and get you off of my mind. But here I am now, thoughts of past love and loss washing over me over the fact that you had a new boyfriend and just the general melancholy of my memories. Part of me wonder if you felt like this when you saw I had a new girlfriend? Did you feel the memories wash over you like I did? The jealousy and anger? But what surprises me most about me feelings is that amidst the grief and memories, I feel grateful and happy.
Why? Because my relationship with you helped me grow and become a man. It taught me what love and loss really were. It helped me mature in almost every way possible. I’m by far no means perfect or meaning to brag but I’ve come along way, and funnily enough, you breaking my heart helped me with that. I hope that guy you date will make just as many amazing memories with you and make you feel the same love and happiness that we once shared. The same that we once shared so many years ago. Why? Because you deserve it. I used to tell you that you were one of the best and most beautiful girls on the planet every night before we went to bed(thinking back, I was a sweet but weird kid) and even now, years later, I still mean it and you deserve a guy that will treat you like that. Whether it is me, the one you date now, or someone else down the line.
>>
Are good feels allowed?
I'm meeting up with a thicc qt from tinder to fuck tomorrow. I'm barely 18(just graduated HS) and she is 21. Won't be a kv anymore. Thank God, lads.
>>
File: 1421475224156s.jpg (8KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1421475224156s.jpg
8KB, 249x242px
>>41860490
Part 3
Part of me thinks that, should we ever both be single again amongst the tides of time, I would want another chance, whether it be this life or the next. I wouldn’t want to stop you from leaving in the first place, no, that helped me become who I am today. You left me a boy, but I’ve certainly grown up since then. If I had another chance, I would cross the distance this time, no matter how big or whether it was physical or mental. I make up for my mistakes, listen better, and communicate more, and so on. I’d treat you the way I never could being stuck thousands of miles away. I’d do everything I could to see that gleam in your eyes, the one that told me everything in the world would be ok when you were there with me. I’d do everything I could, just to hear those words I believed from the very first time you said them. I wouldn’t lose you again. But if I don’t get that chance, that’s ok. Because, like I said, you’re one of the best and most beautiful girls out there, and like when we were dating, your happiness is the most important thing to me. Whatever happens, I just hope you find someone who makes and keeps you happy, whether it be me, the guy you’re dating now, or someone else.
>>
File: 1421516689489.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1421516689489.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>41860505
part 4

You deserve to be happy. I’m happy and grateful that I had the honor of your wonderful soul being a part of my life. Now go out there and have, fun. I hope that whenever I hear from you again, you’re nothing but happy. This pocket of feelings for I have for you may wash out to sea and never return, but the experience and memories will always remain a happy place in my mind. You were the first girl I ever loved, a love so deep that part of me will always care about you in some small way. So Thank you. Thank you for being my first love, for teaching me what love is and loss are, for breaking my heart and helping to make me the man I am today. You are still one of the best, most incredibly beautiful girls out there in the world today, in both look and spirit. I am thankful that I had the honor of having someone like you be I my life and give me these wonderful memories to cherish. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful life!

With care,
Your old high school sweetheart
>>
I've realized that after certain age dating is just beyond fucked.

I'm a sort of a late bloomer. Now I'm 22yo and I've never dated anyone seriously. Guys my age are older are all fucked over by some ex lover and you can only be some plan B. In most cases they can't even genuinely love anyone anymore. Men are emotionally ruined after the age of 23. Not to forget that I can't bring myself to be physically attracted to anyone who's older than in his early 20. Even 25yo men have receding hairlines and they seem and look old as fuck.

Thinking about starting roiding cause losing my facial aesthetics doesn't matter much. I don't want to date anyone anyway.
>>
File: richpiano13.png (776KB, 1247x787px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano13.png
776KB, 1247x787px
>>41860481
What a stupid-ass thing to contemplate suicide over. Don't be afraid to eat. Educate yourself on nutrition and tune your exercise regimen. There should be no fear in this.

>>41860489
Maybe you are lonely. Good friends can fix that. Not telling her is a mistake. Put yourself out there. Listen to that fire in your belly.

And accept the outcome as it is.

>>41860546
This is untrue.
>>
>>41860393

No problem.

Please stay in CC as long as possible because private universities are expensive as fuck unless you have your parents to pay those tuition bills for you.

Also make a backup plan for yourself in case the whole college thing doesn't work out, which is what I should have done but stupidly did not. But that's in the past now so nothing can be done about it.

Not trying to sound morbid, but one of the ways I got my thinking back on track was thinking "I'm going to graduate with a Chemistry degree if it fucking kills me. I don't care what it takes I just want out of working shitty jobs. If things get beyond repair I can always kill myself but let's leave that for emergencies only".

Yeah - thinking that I should push myself to the absolute limit and remembering that I always have the option of a large "ABORT" button in life unironically made me function better. The mind is a funny thing.

Mental gains are just as important as muscular ones.
>>
File: 3824728748934.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3824728748934.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>41859360

>took a semester off from university cause was failing everything, 0 discipline
>meet a lot of people, lot of alone time to reflect on my life
>have had a red carpet laid out for me all my life by my old man, guy works himself to death to pay for every education he can, lost a good part of life for me
>in return i turned a lazy fuck,wasted the last 4 years of my life
>4 years of gym, no progress cause diet
>failed several subjects at uni, might take an entire additional year to graduate
>no social skills at all, one gf all my life, haven't even liked anyone in the past 5 years
>call this afternon
>Grandpa, my greatest hero in life, hardworker, went from extreme poverty to a millionaire while feeding his mother and raising his 2yo brother at 19
>he's in the hospital, might not make it till i'm back
>i'm just here drinking cheap whisky and crying

I can accept i will never have a significant other, the job i wanted or the life i dreamed for, and it's all my fault, but what truly hurts me is having failed the 2 people that always believed in me, i don't know how i'm supposed to face my father and tell him the truth, that his son is a fuck up, and now i don't know if i will ever face my Grandpa again. I just want him in my graduation guys, i just want to make him proud like i did when i got into the uni, i lost myself somewhere along the way and i want to pick myself up, but i can't do it without the guy, i can't bear not seeing the guy again, to at least ask him to forgive me
>>
File: IMG_1763.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.png
34KB, 633x758px
>qt petite girl at gym today
>she does the bullshit zumba classes with her friends
>Parking validation expires before her class is over
>go repark my truck to get a new validation (stupid fucking system)
>work out a bit more until her class is over
>"Im gonna do it"
>Class over, she and her friends walk directly out of gym
>they sit at a table outside
>tell myself I can do it
>do some more cabled curls while making the most wojack face possible working up courage
>as soon as I decide to go outside they all stand up and walk away
>I go home

I wasnt afraid in war
Im not afraid asking for interviews
I've slept with over 20 women

But asking out women is utterly terrifying and paralyzing
>>
>ctrl+f "girl"
>30 matches

this board is so god damned pathetic
>>
File: A cosmic feel.jpg (337KB, 2290x1014px) Image search: [Google]
A cosmic feel.jpg
337KB, 2290x1014px
My ex fiance broke up with me 6 months ago. There was no cheating involved, just distance and careers drove us apart. She wanted to remain friends, but homie don't play that shit so I cut off all contact, and deleted her off of every social media. We reconnected within the last week after she sent me a message on facebook basically begging to give her another chance, and we had a long skype conversation and all of those old feels are coming back.

I'm supposed to see her next weekend but I'm getting cold feet, brehs. I've been out there in the single world, and boys it ain't pretty, even with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

I have never connected with anyone like I do her, and she's a legit 9/10. I love her family, and they love me, so it seems like a no brainer. However, I also feel like a little bitch for even considering taking her back after she broke my heart but I seriously doubt I will be able to do better (I legit haven't found a girl better, and I've dated over 10 in our time apart), and she told me she feels the same. My ego is screaming not to do it, and I'm so fucking scared I'm going to get my heart broken again, but every other girl feels like settling.

tl;dr

debating whether I should get my heart broken again or die alone.
>>
>>41860145
Had this exact thing happen to me. Bitch wasted my entire night making out and dancing with me just for her to drop the bomb at last call. WTF
>>
File: Screenshot_155.png (101KB, 230x203px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_155.png
101KB, 230x203px
>when you realize your numerous social failures from puberty all the way past adolescence have greatly impacted your sense of self-esteem, leading you to seek validation from people in your current age range as often as possible, ironically making you no different than women you have derided on this imageboard
>>
File: richpiano12.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano12.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>>41860477
>>41860490
>>41860505
>>41860512
This may seem cold, but I can't tell you what you feel.

If the contents of what I just read are true feelings you have then it is exactly what she should see.
>>
>>41860600
>My ex fiance broke up with me 6 months ago.
dodged a bullet bro
>>41860609
"i have a boyfriend" is a meme and you guys need to stop falling for it
she wanted (and needed) the D
>>
>>41860600
Take a chance if you my man, but when she burns you like she did before you have no one to blame but yourself. You never know what's around the corner for you in life, even with the dating game being worse than a war zone, there's always a chance. But with her you know what you have gotten, what's to say things won't turn out the exact same. It did with my last two exs when I got back with them the second time.
>>
File: 1497639573220.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497639573220.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
>BE me
>Get a job in the real world
>Think all it requires to become successful is to work hard
>Start working hard since day one
>Stay late, take extra shifts in the office
>Work from home
>Get promoted in a few months
>Start training other people
>They get good since I trained them and than I'm useless
>Lose my respect at work
>Lost my friendships in the office
>Lost my self respect and gained weight
>Tried to be nice to them, but at that point they believed they were smarter than me and didn't need my help
>Found another job, making twice as much
>A week before quitting that job, found out what everyone had trouble with and they couldn't fix it so I worked on like 100 tickets in a week to resolution since they didn't do anything with them
>That job still fucks with me mentally since I lost a lot but gained another job with better pay
>I lost a lot since it was a good office job but I lost my respect from coworkers
>I became the guy who sat in the office late nights and worked himself practically to stress
>They acted like they were better than me, and I let their "projects" fail since I didn;t help them
>they maybe thought I didn't know how to fix some of the issues, but that wasn't the case
>I was one of the best engineers at the company, but I was forced out due to me not being very social anymore and not participating in bullshit water cooler talk

>They even went to the trouble of not involving me in very hard cases they worked on, they wanted to "win" and get credit by management, if it meant I was brought into a case and solved it which I did on many occasions they hated it to the point of excluding me from projects

>Why does it still hurt this bad? It has been months??
>>
>>41860600
If she broke up with you and started riding Chad or Tyrone immediately after dont do it.

If it really was just a distance thing Id say give her a chance.
>>
>>41860631
Yeah I regret not being a little more aggressive. We were close to my house at one point I should have made a move to try to get her back there
>>
>>41860653
I mean I plowed my share of Staceys after we broke up, but I don't think she was with anyone else.
>>
File: 1397849290828.jpg (107KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1397849290828.jpg
107KB, 480x360px
>>41860620
Thanks anon. I will rewrite to try and be a bit clearer. The feelings I was trying to convey is that I still care about her, kind of want her back, thankfulness at her being in my life before, and just that I wish the best for her no matter what happens.
>>
> ex gf still texting me telling me she wants to get back together (she won't actually do so though, long story)
> Emailed this girl my number I had a class with that ended back in March
> She texted me last night out of the blue
> I responded this morning
> Still no reply
Hold me /fit
>>
File: richpiano11.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano11.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>41860570
I'm sorry for what you're going through. But you piss me off.

How dare you accept defeat. And roll over to accept a life of mediocrity.

Man the fuck up anon. Now isn't the time to be so weak-minded. Go and see your Grandfather, tell him you love him, tell him you need him, tell him that he is your hero.

That can be your first step at building a better you. Get disciplined, go to school, love hard, work hard, and stop being so lazy and cowardly.
>>
>>41860670
do it my man
>>
>>41860683
>still no reply

fuck the way women text it literally drives me FUCKING insane
>>
>>41859789
Its better to try than to just cancel out of the blue. If you guys hit it off you'll be glad you went and if it doesn't then it doesn't. IMO it doesn't matter if some bitch finds you weird just stop talking to her and it will be as if you never even saw her.
>>
>>41860683
> Emailed this girl my number I had a class with that ended back in March

grandpa why are you on /fit/
>>
>>41860594
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>41859789
Dont overthink it just talk to her like you would a friend, flirt a little here and there. BE RELAXED
>>
>>41860728
>Dont overthink it just talk to her like you would a friend

thats a fantastic way to get friendzoned aka soft-rejected
>>
File: richpiano10.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano10.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>41860585
Stop being weak. Go and take what you want anon.

>>41860600
If you love her, give her a chance and accept that it couldn't work out well. And fuck what >>41860644 said, if she burns you, it isn't your fault. Being real is never a mistake.

>>41860680
If that's your truth, then tell it to her and don't be afraid.

>>41860683
Chill the fuck out guy.
>>
>>41860707
I agree with this.

If a women doesn't like you she will disappear out of your life so quickly you'll wonder if she was even real in the first place. They're like fucking chameleons I swear
>>
>>41860717
this board is so fucking obsessed with girls it's almost creepy

jesus christ you're all suck cuckolds
>>
>>41860715
Well my plan was to ask her for hers on the last day of class, but she didn't show up. The only way I could contact her was through our classes message board that's linked to our school email addresses. It was my only shot and had forgotten about it by now.
>>
>>41860777
trips confirm
women are literal chameleons
>>41860778
wtf i no longer care about pussy now
>>
>>41860825
i know youre being facetious but seriously, dont any of you look at how obsessed you are with girls, all the time and effort you put into thinking and CRYING about them and wonder why you do it

jesus fucking christ and then you all make fun of :"pussywhipped" guys while you cry over stalking photos of your ex girlfriend on instagram

pa

fucking

thetic

bunch of pussywhipped cucks you all are
>>
>>41860777
This. Girl used to call me her best friend and said I meant so much to her. A month after she says this she gets a boyfriend (which is fine I just wanted to be friends) and she fucking ghosts me. Haven't talked to her in 3 years. Why the fuck do they do that?
>>
>>41860866
>of your ex girlfriend

who? also nice digits
>>
File: richpiano9.jpg (58KB, 838x540px) Image search: [Google]
richpiano9.jpg
58KB, 838x540px
>>41860866
Many of them are young and have low self-esteem.

I don't think that makes them pussywhipped cucks. Just young people who need guidance and a little more life experience under their belt.
>>
>>41860751
not on a date. What I mean is its a way to stay relaxed. You have to pepper in flirts, dont be a fucking gushy moron the whole time.
>>
>>41860866
(You)
>>
>>41860570
you are so similar to me .My Granddad died a year ago and I failed him basically. Miss him everyday and am only now starting to get my shit together
>>
>>41860255
>honestly, punk keeps me alive. seeing something honest and genuine along all the pretending you see everywhere daily is refreshing
idk if you listen to rap a lot but it's a good time to be into hip hop if honesty is a meaningful thing for you

Check this out: https://youtu.be/do1_m9HttXY?t=324

the whole album is really worth listening to but 5:22 is the song I specifically tried to link if the timestamp doesn't work.
>>
>>41860204
I started anew in college last year at 24 anon. I'm now 25, and to be quite honest I'm not super in love with my program but fuck it, I've only got two semesters left so I'm going to finish it. You can do it anon.
>>
>>41859897
Come hang out with me rich man, let's lift and shit.
>>
File: A real human feel.jpg (91KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
A real human feel.jpg
91KB, 618x800px
>>41859360
>started talking to a girl
>we have a lot in common, as far as hobbies and stuff goes
>we always joke around in person, seem like developing friends
>always around other people though
>get her number to hang out some other time, not even intended as a "date" just wanted to spend time with someone who was into similar things
>radio silence, no responses
>still totally cool in person

i don't get it. just give me a chance, god damn. I've come so far in getting /fit/ but still can't seem to catch a fucking break with this stuff
>>
>>41861175
If you're really not into her then ask her whats up with the no replys. If shes says she thinks you are into her then explain yourself that you just want a good friend.
>>
File: nort sure.jpg (20KB, 469x304px) Image search: [Google]
nort sure.jpg
20KB, 469x304px
>>41861195
That is literally asking to go to the friendzone...
>>
>>41861286
He said he didn't want to ask her on a date so I took that as he wanted to just be friends
>>
>>41861195
i just don't know how to feel, honestly. I would imagine that even if she thought i was in to her, she'd still reply because we get along well in person.

also i AM in to her, so i can't be deceitful about it. i'm just confused about the shift in tone/attitude
>>
File: apu apustaja.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu apustaja.png
13KB, 657x527px
Hopefully when we die we won't hurt anymore. Only then will we truly have made it.
>>
File: 1466258817965.jpg (22KB, 240x263px) Image search: [Google]
1466258817965.jpg
22KB, 240x263px
>>41860619
yea that sounds about right honestly
>>
File: 1470032161994.jpg (32KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470032161994.jpg
32KB, 594x598px
>>41860600
you clearly love her you're just being a little bitch, go get her and if it doesn't work out then well you tried at least
>>
I met this one girl at uni and we share pretty much all the same interests and she's pretty cool. but I just do not think she's cute. what do
>>
File: try.jpg (106KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
106KB, 350x409px
>talking to my ex again
>he is being flirty with me
>his bf is a fucking loser and he mentioned he still thinks of me all the time
>that getting sucked back in feel

At least my lifts are progressing well
>>
>>41861406
be her friend if your not attracted to her. Relationships dont really work i you arent attracted to the person
>>
>>41860022
As someone who is weed free after 2 years of 24/7 smoking you should 100% stick with it. Weed makes you okay with being a lazy depressed piece of garbage instead of actually progressing and moving on with your life

Also munchies are the ultimate gains goblins
>>
>>41861411
alright thanks for the guidance I was planning on doing that so that's good
>>
>>41861469
i find weed is like an antidepressant that just makes the things you do regularly more fun
and the munchies are a godsend for binge eating for gains (as a skeleton)

and when you quit it cold turkey you get crazy vivid dreams which is even better than the weed itself
>>
>>41859360
>have to reassure my mum I'm not going to kill myself
I thought I'd been really good at keeping the depression from her, makes me sad knowing how worried I've made her without even realising
>>
>>41861500
As a fatguy I will never have problems eating, I cant wait for the day I can start gaining. Skelingtons make me jealous
>>
>>41861305
not quite, i just didn't want to be too heavy right off the bat with like "lets go on a date" etc. etc. so i was just looking to do something more casual
>>
I had a hallucination that lasted three months. It ended about two weeks ago, and I've been considering killing myself ever since.
I remember the start of it so clearly, like I know EXACTLY where it began and what was real, but it's functionally impossible to tell between real and imaginary. A few months before the hallucination I was in a car accident and lost a lot of functionality in my left leg, plus I picked up oxy and vicodin after my girlfriend left me.
The hallucination started this one day where it was around lunch, and I looked out the window at work and there was a new cafe there. It had that open-cottage aesthetic to it, the whole zietgeist-y thing that's popular in america and australia (nz here). The day just seemed nice. It was the first nice thing i'd seen in months, amd just felt good to watch the shadows pass over the wood-slatted flooring with those faggy microherb gardens in """"trendy"""" wood crates. Shit seemed to brighten. I got back in touch with my family, I was detoxing, etc. Got back in my routine, and life seemed to be going up.
Twoish weeks ago, I woke up in hospital, because I'd almost died of hypothermia, sitting in a derelict container in glen innes. Idk what to do guys. I feel lost, like I've just been dropped back into this shitty situation and I'm all fucking disoriented
>>
File: 1497178909438.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1497178909438.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
>co-worker is qt
>don't want to ask her out because if she rejects me it will only mean eternal awkwardness because we work together every day
>waiting only reduces my chances
>>
>>41861616
next time she seems interested in you you can say "hey im pretty busy this week but if you get a minute, you should get some coffee with me" if she says sure, pull out your phone, go to add contacts, hand it to her and say "put your number in, we'll hang out some time"
if she says "...like on a date?" say "well i was gonna get coffee anyway, might as well get it with someone else"

completely asexual
i wouldnt recommend banging a co-worker though
>>
>>41860481
Find someone to help you
>>
File: IMG_20170620_110212.jpg (151KB, 1079x1046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_110212.jpg
151KB, 1079x1046px
I know not a lot of people can relate to what I'm going to say, and I going to sound like a sad kunt, but I just need to get it off my chest.

I'm brown, have a qt paki Muslim gf, I'm Indian and Hindu though, but it doesn't really change anything for us.

She's been through a lot, her parents and brother are pretty orthodox, and religious, and they've treated her with very little respect, often resorting to domestic abuse, which she has been through. Nothing makes me angrier, and it fuels my anger beyond control. I don't know what to do, it hurts to see her suffering, and I feel helpless. I try to comfort and distract her from things back home, but it just drags me down looking at what she's going through.
She says it's just a few more years of uni and then she just wants to get away from her family with me, but honestly I want to fix things right now. Nothing feels worse than when you can't protect your girl.

A part of me blames her regressive religion, it's probably done more bad than good, but I don't let that hate consume me.

I know /fit/ says love is a meme, but I would honestly just give it all away just to see her smile in my arms, and this is one of my motivations to do well in life. Sorry for the blog post I just needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>41861727
Hey man I don't have any real advice at the moment, but I wish you the best. Definitely help her stay strong against her family after she finishes college and no longer needs them to sign financial aid papers or whatever.
>>
>>41861616
Wait till there is ano employee party
>>
File: ok.jpg (10KB, 206x242px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
10KB, 206x242px
>>41861727
shes gunna cuck you hard brah as soon as she thinks she can lock down chad dick, you are just a stepping stone and your ego boosting won't help, you will boost way to hard to compensate and as soon as she is away from her family for a while her ego will enter the stratosphere, infact you should thank her family they reduced her ego so that she would settle down with a nice beta provider like you instead of becoming a westernized slut who craves chad dick, and it worked bcus u gf her but you are on the road to cuckville, when you come back to /fit/ to whine plz remember I fucking warned you gooknigger
>>
>>41861759

Thanks brah, I just like to think it's a temporary phase that will be over soon, we're all gonna find our happiness if we work towards it.
>>
>>41861796
>infact you should thank her family they reduced her ego so that she would settle down with a nice beta provider like you instead of becoming a westernized slut who craves chad dick

normalfags will never understand this, and this is why every basic bitch on this side of the planet wont even give average dudes like you and me the time of day
we should be actively trying to lower the egos of women
>>
File: 1493357178273.jpg (548KB, 1092x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1493357178273.jpg
548KB, 1092x1023px
>be with first proper girlfriend
>talk for hours on her bed
>things start to escalate
>help her out ;))))
>things move on to succc time
>dick is completely dead, 100% limp
>too anxious to get hard
>half mast the whole time, but when focus fell on me instant limpness

These past few days my dong has been completely silent. It pisses me off so much. I'm 18, this shouldn't be happening. REEEE

We're gonna go on a trip in a week and I need to fix this before then. I'm already /nofap/ for a few days and /noporn/ for about 4.
>>
>>41861796

I am the Chad brah. I think you've had some bad experiences or have been on the Internet too long if you think like that.
I hope you can find true love one day.
>>
>>41861822
Don't do nofap, only noporn. It's about anxiety, I had the same. Just tell her to be a little gentle, and for her to play with you. Have some foreplay, and let her warm you up as well.
>>
>>41861817

All that may hold true for white girls. Most brown girls I know are very family and career oriented. Just an observation I might be wrong, but that's what I've noticed. Also I'm a student, so I don't get the beta provider angle at all.
>>
>>41861823
you are not chad until you are PSL 7+ faggot, provide proof of rating or post fact pics or continue to be a well wishing passive aggressive little shit
>>
>>41861851
Please go back to r9k, Captain Autismo
>>
File: a pimp named slickback.jpg (28KB, 508x257px) Image search: [Google]
a pimp named slickback.jpg
28KB, 508x257px
>>41861822
>too anxious to get hard

you're doing something wrong then. If a girl is ok with kissing you she's ok with you slapping the shit out of her ass, grabbing the back of her thigh, pulling her hair etc. which is all what you should be doing
then you move on to feeling her up, and if you arent hard by then then you might need viagra

but really id just recommend ass slapping, one of the purest joys in life
>>
>>41861851

/r9k/ tier cringe.
Only an ugly, uninteresting, shitty personality male who has never been loved by a woman other than her mother would say this.
>>
File: thelaw.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
thelaw.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
>>41861875
>>41861864
>claims chad
>refuses to post pics

yeah dude i'm so autismo for asking a guy who claims to be GL and posts pics of his GF to post his face pics

strong cope
>>
>>41861848
>Just tell her to be a little gentle

if you want her pussy to become as dry as the sahara desert, do this
>>
>>41861886
>>41861851
>>41861796

This is some top tier autism.
>>
>>41861886
Saying shit like plf7 proven or whatever is how your autism is revealed.
>>
>>41861822
>>41861848
>>41861871
oh btw I'm a social autist who has never had contact with a female ever. Dunno if this helps
>>
File: usu1HCx.gif (704KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
usu1HCx.gif
704KB, 500x500px
still waiting on "chad" pics

[/spoiler] they won't come because indian chads don't exist[/spoiler]
>>
>>41861906

Serious question.
What does GL and PLF7 actually mean? What kind of acronyms are these.
>>
>>41861904

He totally sounds like a confident chad doesn't he, we should learn from this insecure fag.
>>
>>41861931

Hahaha, this insecure kid. Show me where Chad touched you bby.
>>
>>41861931
this guy was pretty alpha
>>
File: Ikeod1Be.jpg (101KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
Ikeod1Be.jpg
101KB, 907x718px
>>41861958
not in this thread because there are none, now calm down and show me where you samefagged
>>
I went to the gym with my friend today. I started crying because there were so many people. I'm doomed to be a shut in with my home gym.
>>
After 10 years of being alone, I finally managed to get a gf, only to get dumped after 3 months.

Guys, don't fall for this, don't get a gf, don't get emotionally attached to anyone, don't open your heart. It'll only cause pain that's infinitely worse than being alone.
>>
File: 1495996891183.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495996891183.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>41861973
it's ok anon you're going to get better. Hang in there and try your best! :)
>>
>>41861974

Man I know it's hard but you can't give up on love. Maybe she just wasn't the one for you. Take it as a sign that you should keep trying, one day you're going to find the one, but you have to know that rejection isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>41862003
there is no The One
there are good ones and bad ones, but the concept of The One is a meme created to sell Disney movies

but yeah anon shouldnt be deterred from fucking bitches because of one rejection
>>
>>41860296

Be happy for your best friends happiness anon.
>>
>>41862003
>>41862017
It's not that I don't believe I'll find someone good for me, it's just that I don't think it's worth it. The good times together are great, but the pain that comes afterwards is just too much. It's been almost a month now since she dumped me and it still physically hurts, like I wake up with this pain in my chest, food tastes like shit etc. Some distractions help, but generally speaking it sucks balls. I know it'll fade over time, but why would I expose myself to this pain again and again?

Sure, I'll go for a ONS when I get the chance, but no fucking dating, not worth it.
>>
>>41860259
drop her, you'll never be over
>>
>early love stages with gf
>never said the things I said to her ever
>never could to anyone or feel, I can do that around her
>love her so much, she loves me too
>mortified, thinking about when things will end

I want this to last forever bros. I want to be the best me so she can love me the way she does as long as possible. I'm a mess but she's ok with that. But I want to be better for her.
>>
>>41860648
help desk?
>>
File: 1419566877057.jpg (430KB, 1140x969px) Image search: [Google]
1419566877057.jpg
430KB, 1140x969px
>Be living with dude and his hot gf
Fast forward a year
>gf has broken up with dude, currently single
>invites me shooting, jet skiing, camping w/ family, etc
>makes it sound like she's inviting a bunch of friends
>I actually get there
>I'm the only other unattached person her age
>Her family thinks we are dating
>A drunk guy makes a speech about how she should marry me
>Leave in shame two days later without having broken any actual romantic ice with her
Guys I think I might be in an unrecoverable spin over friendzone territory, do you think I can make it out of this? Am I fucked after one weekend, or can I still recover? She has given off mixed signals in the past.
>>
>>41862017
>The One is a meme created to sell Disney movies
Fuck man I wanna live in fantasy land I want my fantasy princess and happily ever after and shitty direct to video sequels neverending adventures.
Reality is too fucking cruel.
>>
>>41862165
you're probably like her plan D or E, might be salvageable if you play it aloof like you dont give a shit about her

just remember that she's used goods and your roommate already loosened her up for you
>>41862178
reality is the worst nightmare of all
>>
>>41859835
Fuck I hate cringy reddit posts like this.
>>
>thought my cat was being a faggot with this water fast shit
>week 1 and her fat levels are way down but retaining muscle
>week 2 and she's lost more than half her bodyweight
>week 2.5 and when I get home she's dead
>buried her an hour ago
>looked for her on the couch when I came inside
>it hits me that she's never going to be there again
>>
File: 1486206795691.jpg (21KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486206795691.jpg
21KB, 272x245px
>finally get a gf to have sex with
>can't get erect

fml
>>
File: 1440640248132.png (624KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440640248132.png
624KB, 919x720px
>We have the same adventurous s[irit, music taste, humor,
>she's a darker and meaner person
>i'm nicer and more out going
>She would have been the ying to my yang

>she chose the hungriest of skeletons edgy kid that just sits there and broods and forces her to not come to any parties or have any fun what so ever

She was supposed to be mine
>>
File: 1433977732956.png (140KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
1433977732956.png
140KB, 589x493px
>>41862278
>tfw skeleton
>tfw this will NEVER happen to you
>>
>>41862278
>she chose the hungriest of skeletons edgy kid that just sits there and broods and forces her to not come to any parties or have any fun what so ever
I didn't expect to find hope here. Sounds like I gotta need to learn some makeup and punk bands.
>>
>>41862154
just dont ever hurt her bro, if she truly cares about you too then you both have a bright future ahead
>>
>>41860296
I swear I've heard this on a TV show or Movie
Whats the sauce?
>>
File: 1406849661932.jpg (37KB, 622x465px) Image search: [Google]
1406849661932.jpg
37KB, 622x465px
>>41862154
>never said the things I said to her ever
>never could to anyone or feel, I can do that around her
>>
File: 1473743419600.jpg (106KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473743419600.jpg
106KB, 480x480px
>tfw every time I hang out with my friends it just doesn't feel like it used to
>they all love to party and get fucked up
>i love to workout, do MMA and chill out
>they go to parties without me and organise shit without even asking anymore
>>
>>41862206
>plan D or E
Fuck I knew I probably wasn't plan A but she doesn't have a lot of friends so I'd give myself B or C.

I got to this point by playing aloof for months, so I doubt that the time to keep doing that is now.
>>
"I never loved you, I think I was just confused"
>>
Only women I ever loved I drove away because I have commitment issues. It's been almost a year since we broke up and I still think about her, every chick I meet up with I compare to her and they fall well short.

It was the little shit she used to do, sit next to me while I played a video game. The dumb songs she sang while we worked out together. The fact when we went camping and hiking she brought a MLP blanket with her. Now i'm 32, live alone and fucking hate my life to the point I don't even try to meet new people. I just go to work, the gym, then sit at home to shit post on 4chan. Sometimes I wake up and sit on the side of my bed and cry for hours, I'm so fucking lonely.

I played college football in a small town, I was always the center of attention. Always had people around me, over the house hanging out. Now i'm not even sure how long it would take for someone to notice if I killed myself. I think the Amazon delivery guy would notice when all my monthly sub stuff piled up at my front door he would at some point call the cops to check on me I guess.
>>
>>41859501
Noice
>>
>>41862349

That sounds harsh Bro. Why can't you get back with her? We only get one life, just take the chance, you'll regret it if you don't.
>>
File: chrome_2016-01-30_23-10-30.png (40KB, 104x166px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-01-30_23-10-30.png
40KB, 104x166px
>tfw increased my pull-up count from 0 to 1

I guess that's a good step on my journey to go from pasty white weeb to decently fit white weeb who doesn't run out of breath by merely walking to the train station
>>
>>41862389
Tried man, she just starts crying and saying she do it anymore. She says she known me long enough to know that i'm not ready to marry and start a family and the fact shes 32 and not married and has no kids means she can't wait around for me anymore longer. She says it would be wrong for her to force me into a life I don't want.
>>
>>41862349
whenever i get sad or loney, i just think "at least i wasnt born black or Indian or Chinese etc." and i think we're all just a bunch of monkeys on a rock flying through space, that all relationships come to an end, usually sooner rather than later, that you were born just in time to post about muscle fibers on a taiwanese meth lab
>>41862407
>considering reproducing with a 32 y/o

you need to go out and bang about twenty 18 y/os, possibly some OG asians or latinas who crave white dick and will do chores for you
oneitis is a bitch but the only cure is banging fresh pussy
>>
File: IMG_0935.JPG.jpg (615KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.JPG.jpg
615KB, 1538x2048px
>some fuck on twitter says NJ is a better state than VA
>I correct him
>qt girl joins convo agreeing with me
>jokingly flirt
>she follows me
>DM her and she's fucking with me
>find out she lives in the fucking non-continental part of VA
>basically tell her nvm barring her ever being in the northern part of virginia

It's been like 2 weeks and it's still bothering me. /fit/, she was a qt that was way out of my league. She seemed like she'd be such a fun chica. Why? All I can do is direct my rage at lifting. I can interpret this positively, but at the end of the day, I won't be able to get that lucky again.
>>
>>41862435
>and will do chores for you

I don't want women to clean my bathroom, I want a women with charm and personality who is caring. Every fucking chick I meet now is vapid and can't hold a conversation at all.
>>
>>41862436
Weirdo
>>
File: jackie-chan-facebook-good-day.jpg (22KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-facebook-good-day.jpg
22KB, 500x400px
Finally crawled out of my shell, I was a hard core introvert most of my life and my success with girls was minimal.
But few months ago u said fuck it and I decided to start approaching girls and I really feel good, I got a few rejections but I don't even care, I even made out with girls in pubs, got phone numbers u don't care about the flakes I'm finally happy and feel like I accepted myself, I even went out on a date with a girl I was sure wasn't even possible for me to get my autism messed the whole thing up but I feel like the experience though me a lot of things.

Guys just try to push through your insecurities and doubts Its hard but it's worth it.

Were all gonna make it.
>>
>>41862349
Holy shit dude are you me?

Didn't play football but everything else is me to a T. After I drove away my real soulmate I started looking again though, now I'm just getting friendzoned because it's been so long since I've had to "pick up chicks" that I don't even know how to be aggressive anymore.
>>
>>41862464
Good job bro, I did this years ago but then everything fell apart and since then I have been unable to reproduce that feeling of drive and resulting success. I can only conclude that was when my test spiked, so it's all uphill from here.
>>
>>41862436
>that was way out of my league

delete this goddamn thought from your brain and never think of it again. The concept of leagues is a meme created by losers to justify their inaction/social failures

there are broke ass fat ass drug dealers and junkie musicians banging 10/10 qts every day because they walk around like their dick is 10 feet long and they know they're the shit
No woman on this planet is out of your "league"
>>
>>41860600
>careers drove us apart.
Only get back with her if she's willing to abandon her career to focus on family. If you let her focus on her "career" she's just going to lose interest in you again.
You're boring.
>>
File: 1497937756797.png (35KB, 300x146px) Image search: [Google]
1497937756797.png
35KB, 300x146px
>>41862463
>even people on /fit/ in a feels thread think you're a weirdo
>>
>>41862488
You may be right, but.. there's something. I don't know. Thanks for the reply, anyway.
>>
File: 1476485447241.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476485447241.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>"feel" thread
>it's another "stupid faggot with girl problems" episode

getting real tired of this fucking bullshit
>>
>>41862533
Feel with us or leave
>>
>>41862539

fuck you

get real problems
>>
>>41862543
These problems are real, people off themselves over less
>>
>>41859599
Kind of had a similar situation

>my ex who I've dated 3 years breaks up with me out of the blue for no reason
>we don't talk at all after, no closure or anything, just silence. This goes on for about two years
>hear things about her through mutual friends, "anon did you hear your ex dropped out of college, anon did you hear your ex got thrown out the club cause she was too drunk"
>stop caring after awhile, found a new gf, got in to a better school, got a job in my career, and started going to the gym everyday to get fit
>after 3 years of this, out of the blue one day get tons of text from ex
>she's not outright saying it but I can tell she's miserable
>find out through my mom who's friends with ex's dad (they belong to the same group for work) that she got kicked out of the dad's house for doing drugs, she lost her car, and just got kicked out of her mom's house for doing drugs and is unable to afford an apartment

Kind of a weird feel. Like I don't feel too bad since she did it to herself but it was like breaking up with me ruined her.
>>
>>41862572
Name one (1) sane person who has offed themselves for less
>>
>>41862598

that kid who had his ipod stolen way back when but I don't know if that counts as "sane".
>>
>>41860204
>I've been trying to get another job, but no one wants to hire a college drop out who's only worked at shitty jobs. I can't even get a simple desk job that only requires a high school diploma.
Try morticians, they're usually looking for people and don't require much except for a driver's licence and the ability to lift.
>>
I'm 34. My car and motorcycle are paid off. I have no debt other than my mortgage. I have a stable career and am well respected at work.

But I have zero sense of self worth and don't really care about anything. I think I have depression and I don't know what to do. Even if I knew what to do, I don't know if I would do it.
>>
>>41862467
I don't even get to the point of friend zoned. I'll go out with a chick and she ends up so vapid and void of personality I just never talk to them again.
>>
>>41862611
Yeah you were right anon, I guess these are real feels ITT
>>
>>41862638

didn't say that, I'm just answering your question. Not even the poster you were replying to. I even happen to agree with you, these girl-obsessed fucktards are insufferable.
>>
Five years we were together, 4 months ago she left, after 1 month she was already with another guy. 1 week ago she sent me a message, she didn't love me anymore, she stayed with me only because she thought to not have any other chance. She's happier now without me. And i'm stuck, i cant stop looking at the past, what i did wrong, could i change something. I hope that she will come back, but i know it's only a false hope. I want to write to her what i really feel, the pain that she gave me but doing it will only show how pathetic i am.
>>
File: 1371692944643.png (229KB, 331x360px) Image search: [Google]
1371692944643.png
229KB, 331x360px
>>41862658
>Five years we were together

stopped reading there
>>
How do I stop myself from becoming overly attached to a fictional character?
It's seriously becoming a problem. I'm becoming a waifufag, and when I say that I don't mean that I have a folder of reaction images, I mean by definition a waifu. She's constantly on my mind and I can tell it's not healthy but I can't make myself stop. How do I get out?
>>
My dog died two and a half years ago. He was my my best friend, my brother, and my son. I have thought about him every day and it hasn't gotten any easier.
>>
>>41862694

>He was my best friend, my brother, and my son.

>[banjo's playing]
>>
>>41861569
It's better to just set the tone immediately, not edge in to a relationship
>>
>>41860998
Excellent taste, anon.
>>
>>41862165
Just message her like "I'm going to be doing x, why not come with me?" or similar. Try not to make what you say too much of a question, you want it to be leading. That question will show that you like her, while remaining partially-aloof and not being as much of a dick for being that way for months beforehand.

You either ask her now or get friend-zoned. Don't be her plan B, C, D, etc. Be her plan A anon. If she says she doesn't want to go with you, accept that you're either forever her friend, or drop her. Don't let women play with you. And if she gives an excuse for not going, remember that it's probably bullshit. If she cared enough she'd make time. You want women to follow you, not you follow them.

Additionally, if your dude room mate is your friend, realize that you dating this girl will probably mess that up. At that point it's up to you who you choose, but remember that friends tend to be more loyal than girlfriends, and there's always more girls.
>>
>>41862260
Are you death gripping? Watching porn? If yes to either, stop. And don't be a /nofap/ faggot either. One week max, if at all.
>>
>>41862402
That first one is always the hardest anon, keep it going. I expect no less than 5 in 2 weeks' time.
>>
>>41859956
lifelong autists trying to change
experience is everything
>>
>>41860683
Just wait, she will text back because she is interested. Probably hasn't seen it yet or playing texting games.
>>
>>41860878
either
>she liked and was considering you
>new bf is overprotective
>>
File: ksenia soyfer4.jpg (178KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ksenia soyfer4.jpg
178KB, 768x1024px
>>41859789
get a retail job faggot, you'll learn to stop fearing social interactions
>>
File: 1371729529566.jpg (185KB, 1579x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371729529566.jpg
185KB, 1579x800px
Another failure doesn't even hurt that much, there's been so many of them already
>>
File: 1368966739327.png (518KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1368966739327.png
518KB, 676x676px
>>41864299
Well, maybe there is hope
>>
>>41859930
this.
I've f*cked up a date with a qt a few months ago.
Later i heared from a common friend she said i talked about myself too much
>>
>>41860570
Story time anon
>>
>>41860309
Failed my first attempt at 2pl8 bench today
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>41860648
To make matters worse I was played and they fed me wrong information at times to keep me misinformed.

Many of them became friends in the office and would talk shit behind everyones back, when I did hang out with the managers, supervisors, and other coworkers it made me feel disgusted because right in front of everyone they disrespected former coworkers and expected me to go along and laugh with them?

I didn't understand, since I knew behind my back they were talking shit on the regular as well

Its also nice when people talk in whispers around your desk in the office, like they don't want you to hear but you're whispering right next to me about something I've worked on b4 and can help you fix it but it will take you a few days to figure it out

I'm so fucking mentally disturbed by this still even today it bothers me

The last guy who threathned to management that he will go to HR was pretty much laughed at, and the guy in management complained/released this info around the office to a select few

At that time, I was friends with them and I also received the news someone wanted to complain to HR and w all laughed, but deep inside I knew they probably talked shit about me as well and didn't have the balls to say it in front of me but played little games like they are all in high school

I became the guy in the office who knew what he was doing, and was a great employee but also became the butt of every joke since you focused on work and not "team building" by talking shit about everyone behind their back
>>
File: 1497908345078.jpg (22KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1497908345078.jpg
22KB, 311x311px
>>41859505
>>
File: 1497330129228.jpg (29KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497330129228.jpg
29KB, 640x600px
>me marine
>in pretty good shape
>Not horribly ugly
But Still have severe depression and social anxiety. No confidence and starting to become more suicidal and being put on meds that make it so I can't even be deployed or own a weapon.
Also I'm in twentynine palms. It was like 118 degrees today.
Everything just keeps getting worse
>>
>>41859377
I was told exactly this by a British girl in February. Needless to say, we remain friends. But I manage to kiss her a few months after that.
>>
File: IMG_2140.jpg (9KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.jpg
9KB, 250x219px
>>41859360
Girl I'm in love with started texting me a lot recently and said last night that what she wants in relationships and the kind of guys she's attracted to is changing

>tfw 5'11 white skin green eyed 5 years natty gains master race
>mfw her bf is 5'8 Mexican chubby guy

How do I make her leave her bf
>>
>>41860392
>cali
tu de donde eres, bogota?
>>
File: mesosad.jpg (82KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
mesosad.jpg
82KB, 944x712px
>>41859360
>Miss 3 days of gym in a row because of work
>Work out
>Sore as fuck
>Just missed another 3
>Tomorrows gonna suck

I'm at a 200lb squat and so close to 2pl8 that I can taste it but it'll never happen if I keep having these off days.
>>
>>41859360
I'm a resident in a specialty I don't particularly like, I hate working at the hospital, I hate the games coworkers play, I hate being the son of a prominent doctor at my hospital and always receiving comments on that subject, I hate working all day every day, I hate having to learn about parametric survival modeling for a paper that I am neither first nor last author of, I hate being in the same city for so long, I hate having chosen this path although it does not at all play to my strengths, I hate that now I am kind of established and own my own place so that barriers for moving away and starting anew appear so high, I hate having to do so many things at the same time and feeling like I can't do a single one of them at an appropriately high level, I hate that the girls at my workplace are either idiots that capitalise on their youthful beauty or almost-spinsters that just want to find an accomplice for procreation, I hate that my ankle hurts after being fractured, I hate seeing my parents and cad getting old and frail, I'm somewhat uncomfortable with the life I let develop for myself and I fear that my reputation is damaged beyond repair. But my ego doesn't let me quit and I know nothing of any other profession, also I'm severely loss-averse and it's probably rational not to take a chance. I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin, like, who to talk to first, what to do in which sequence.
>>
File: 1496957946729.jpg (131KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496957946729.jpg
131KB, 864x864px
GF of 4 years left me last week, still living together, shes prolly banging thsi guy while im at work paying for most of the apartment. Can't do shit about it till the lease is over

Be me
>>
>>41860648
It still hurts so much because it's the same story since kindergarten.

You can't be happy if you don't have close and trustful relationships, but in any real workplace those are not available, it's about tactics and games like singling out people that could be perceived as weak to strengthen bonds with other people that harass the same person and about making the right impression to the people that you depend on.
>>
>>41859789
Do not be afraid to fucking fail. Even if you fail and act all retarded just be proud of the fact that you tried. Analyze all the mistakes you made and determine what you would have done different if you could relive the situation. On your next date apply all the things you learned, repeat until you're successful. You can really do this anon, in fact, you have to.
>>
File: fugg you master.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fugg you master.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>41859360
chicks fucking hate for no apparent reason, even little girls look at me with disgust.

please keep the "put on pants" or other smart ass comments to minimum, I am not it the fucking mood, I am angry at everything
>>
Yesterday on my shift at work I saw a girl so that thing where they raise their foot and show their sole. To a normal person, this wouldn't mean anything. But lately my fetish has been growing and it's really becoming quite the nuisance. When I saw her do this I immediately thought "wow, I'll never date a girl with feet as nice as those." And then I wanted to kill myself.

I shouldn't have thoughts like this. Who wants to kill them self just because they can't get a girl with a nice pair of feet? The worst part is, it's not the first time this has happened. I don't expect anyone here to relate. But typing this out makes me feel slightly better about it.
>>
>>41859835
faggot
>>
File: 1497868079989.jpg (17KB, 365x290px) Image search: [Google]
1497868079989.jpg
17KB, 365x290px
>tfw accomplishing amazing goals at life only at age 22

>tfw getting /fit/ and aesthetical

>tfw still hate myself down to every bone
>>
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when people express emotions at least in person/public? I feel so uncomfortable around people who cry, are angry etc. I feel like showing emotions make you weak and I do not want to be around anyone emotional. Is this normal?
>>
File: 1497610935093.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497610935093.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>41864932
I know what you mean. People will come to me and have all this emotion with them and a lot of the times I really don't understand why they do. Like when people get super pissed or something. It doesn't really make sense to me. I feel genuinely awkward when someone comes up to me and they're sad and looking to me for help. I can't connect with them, thus I am unable to offer any sort of advice.

But then again, I grew up very isolated from other people so I never really learned how to express myself, or how to receive expressions from others.
>>
>>41864823
I know these experiences. I think it has to do with a facial expression. People can read your dysfunctional thoughts from your face.
>>
File: tmp_17195-yBoieTw_d692125428.jpg (37KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17195-yBoieTw_d692125428.jpg
37KB, 640x370px
We're all gonna make it boys, keep at it!
>>
>>41864815
Even if they are not able to do their job correctly they get to move up in the social circles at work?

You understand some people are not qualified for their job but they get by because they are really social and try to have lunch with coworkers even though when it comes down to it they don't know what they're doing at work and do the bare minimum but you put in solid work and you get stepped on???
>>
File: finnish emotions.jpg (43KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
finnish emotions.jpg
43KB, 599x444px
>>41865164
makes sense
I just looked in the mirror, tried to smile and my face cramped a little
but I'm gonna work on that
>>
>>41862308
sorry, it was late
>>
File: vYCj0nv.jpg (10KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
vYCj0nv.jpg
10KB, 299x299px
>>41862581
How satisfying anon

Good job
>>
>>41865199
Yes I struggle with the same issues. People aren't nice in the workplace. There's something at stake and you don't get it if you're emotionally vulnerable.

>>41865209
For me it's different from day to day and mostly depends and having slept well. Nonverbal communication is a b itch.
>>
>>41861822
If it REALLY bothers you just talk to her and tell her you felt nervous, etc etc

Trust me anon it's not good to keep quiet about something like that, especially with your partner and she shouldn't have a problem with it if she likes you.

At the core, if you are nervous then it means you have something else other than trying to enjoy yourself on your mind. Don't think about impressing her or trying to be superman in bed, just focus on having fun and how you feel with her
>>
>>41861871
>>41861918
Dont listen to that guy, you're just nervous. Had the same the first time I was about to have sex. Girl told me to put on a condom and I went limp, fucking embarrasing. Next time a couple of days later she told me we could do it without a condom, but I was so nervous about going limp that I went limp. Have a talk about it, if she's your gf she'll understand, take it easy and try to get in more foreplay. Also noporn, personally I would fap the day before a date so I'd know the guy still worked.

Good luck pal, you'll be fine. DON'T take viagra, you don't need it and it'll do more harm than good. Last thing you want is to condition yourself into thinking you need viagra to get hard. There's nothing wrong with you pal.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 285x177px
>>41865377
>There's something at stake and you don't get it if you're emotionally vulnerable.

Thats not the case at all, what if all they do is talk shit about coworkers and you don't feel comfortable in that situation, why talk shit when there's work to be done?
>>
>>41859360

I am currently talking to a girl who keeps mentioning her "new lover" and wants my advice: she is scared that he will leave her again like the last time; he ghosted on her months ago; and now she doesn't know what to do. I keep avoiding or pretend I don't care. What should I do?
>>
>>41865500
don't let yourself be taken emotionally hostage
people don't listen to advice anyway, they just wanna vent
I'd say, she should act like an adult and drop the bullshit. She should talk to the guy and tell him what's bothering her while trying to not sound like a clingy bitch

also that on/off/ghosting... I'm guilty of that too but only because I get severly ill (physically, not insane in the membrane) from time to time but seems like this guy's just a pussy
>>
>>41861822
I have this whenever i'm with a girl for the first time

You have to be open about it, you can easily downplay it. Hell I even remember the first girlfriend looking up viagra on her phone haha, we thought i had a problem. For me it's nerves, guess i got to be comfy for my dick to perform, get comfy in bed. What works for me, is foreplay, when i'm chowing down, I just get hard, then I slip it in without making a big deal out of it.

Good luck. Don't make it a big thing, just... be comfy bro
>>
Woman used me as a stopgap between relationships then dropped me as soon as a better option came along. Not only that but she ran my name through the mud and projected bad motives on to everything I did (that she loved at the time) and made me out to be the bad guy when she essentially forced herself onto me. I should be over it but I wake up every morning angry and feeling like the biggest fool to ever walk the earth. I regret the day that I met her.
>>
>>41859861
60% of the time, it works every time
>>
>>41865553

She said he's depressed and shit. I feel guilty for ignoring her last night.
>>
File: 4.JPG.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4.JPG.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
Something about thus pair really does it for me. Can't really explain what though.
>>
>>41860481
You're afraid of gaining weight? Why? That's considered light for someone your height....
>>
File: 1495527504522.png (49KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
1495527504522.png
49KB, 261x212px
>>41861823
>I am the Chad
>doesn't have the guts to stand up to his woman's sick family
You're a bitch, boyo.
>>
>>41860481
same specs, but cannot gain weight for shit
i atleast look more fit than goys my age
but really insecure about my body
>>
>>41865754
holy shit those are disgusting feet especially for a girl
>>
>girl seems really interested in me
>dgaf
>she literally hungers for my attention and affection and clings to me like a puppy
>at some point I give in and entertain feels
>she gets bored and ghosts or tries to slyly change the context to just friends
Why the fuck does this keep happening? Why can't a woman love without you starving her for attention and playing dread games?
>>
File: 1443234471960.png (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443234471960.png
119KB, 1200x800px
>>41861822
I used to be like you when I first lost my virginity. The key is not to think about it. Get really into it with your gf, let that lust take over.
>>
>>41865483
I also hate people that talk about about others behind their back. Once I told such a person that what she says she cannot even know, I didn't even tell her that it doesn't make sense. Then she started badmouthing me and I bear the consequences until today. That must be the reason why most people simply stay silent and don't care about badmouthing as long as they aren't the pig that is raced through the village.
>>
>>41861598
sounds like schizophrenia anon
soz
hope you can get the help you need, it's fucking scary based on the few stories i've read
>>
File: feelix.jpg (41KB, 562x650px) Image search: [Google]
feelix.jpg
41KB, 562x650px
I was going to write a long, eloquent and detailed post, but then I realized I only need eight letters to express myself at the moment:

>tfw no gf
>>
>date girl for 1.5 years
>break up
>end on good terms
>still friends
>tells me her ex bf almost transferred to our uni after he was accepted
>says she would've gotten back with him in a heartbeat
>tells me she never actually loved me and that she wasn't over her ex bf
>her ex cheated on her, smoked weed everyday, was an alcoholic, yelled at her, and was pretty violent
>says he's changed from what she's seen at her internship

I feel like I just wasted my freshman and sophomore years at college, socially. I was having a rough time dealing with the breakup, but this gave me some closure and I'm glad I'm done with it.
Why are girls like this?
How and where do I meet a girl that's not like this?
>>
>>41866441
I love how women will say they want to be friends with you after a relationship but then say something as unfriendly as "I never loved you." What narcissistic, vile, vindictive, resentful, vile creatures some of them can be.
>>
>>41864932
>dysfunctional relationship with a bipolar girl fucked up my empathy because i never knew how she was feeling so i never knew how i should feel in return
>broke up 6 months ago after almost 2 years together
>still working on feeling empathy and not just acting like i feel empathy

fucked me up good, senpai
>>
File: 1384419931651.png (70KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1384419931651.png
70KB, 586x456px
>>41859360
>tfw I used to have a gf for 14 months when I didn't work out at all
>tfw I looked and felt sickly and like a piece of shit
>tfw she still loved me and we had Sex every week,but nothing to long or exhausting
>tfw she cheated on me and left me
>tfw I got fit over the last year and feel and look better than ever before in my life
>tfw it won't make her come back
>tfw single forevermore
>>
>>41865054
are you one of those folks who overlooks emotional responses and just thinks with reason at times like that? Like when someone gets sad or mad around me i can't help but think "how does this emotional reaction help? why not just do something about what's making you feel that way?"
>>
File: 1397379989605.gif (752KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397379989605.gif
752KB, 180x240px
I realized a little while ago that I was weak and getting overweight and it was all my fault. I cut soda and started eating less. I started running and trying other exercises to build up strength only to find out that I'm too weak to do a proper push-up or even a sit-up and to make things worse I think my bad posture and shitty shoes gave me shin splints. I'm sitting here mad as all hell not at life but just the knowledge that I've been so pathetic and I never thought to do anything about it until now and it's coming back to bite me. I've been planking and doing knee push-ups as well as lifting a small 10lb dumbbell I "borrowed" from my older brother instead, at least until I can do a proper push-up or two. My brother shares an apartment with me but he started lifting and getting athletic a year ago and has always made fun of me to the point where I feel like I can't ask him for help. I've been trying to exercise and watch my calories in secret because I don't want to feel anymore shame than I do now. I just feel trapped and frustrated and I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna at least jog through the shin splints because I feel worse just sitting here and shitposting instead of doing something, anything more than planking and a half assed push-up meant for people who can't support their own body weight.
>>
File: pepe hugging.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hugging.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>41859956
Because we will all make it anon.
>>
>>41862349
Pick up guitar senpai. Instruments are great to keep your hands busy and productive. There are tons of lessons on the internet.
>>
>scrawny in my teens-early 20s
>shy as fuck, couldn't approach women, basically no grills to be had

>Decide enough is enough, lift for 4½ years consistently while working hard, never going out.
>Be 25, fairly buff. Still can't approach girls, even if i get good amounts of IOI.

Can't approach women, and cute/avg women seem fucking intimidated (maybe that's all in my head) and won't approach me.

tis fucking sucks mane
>>
>>41866557
Most people who are fit will gladly help somebody else get started. Ask your brother to help you, be humble
>>
>longterm gf moves away after college
>we try LDR
>break up right around our 3 year anniversary after I question her about an Instagram photo
>start sleeping with this girl who tried getting with me when me and gf were dating
>I can tell she's into me but tell her I'm not ready for relationship
>we have spent nearly every night together since we started hanging out
>cant help but like her
> ex texted me she misses me and she was curious if she came to town if we could have lunch
>>
>>41862826
I have messaged her, no reply so far. The thing is she works like 60 hours a week and according to her she doesn't have many friends or much of a life, which pretty much parallels my own existence. I'm banking on her either being too busy with work to reply to me or her trying to pull a "cool girl delay period" on me.

I think what it comes down to is that I need to get her alone so I can try to put moves on her without being under a microscope. Only then will I get to the bottom of her ambiguous intentions. It's hard though, brothers, she is the hottest girl I have had a shot at in my life (I'm 30) so the intimidation factor is steep. I just want this to go my way for once, it's been too long since I have last tasted victory.
>>
>>41866698
What would be the point? Is she still long-distance? I know it's easier said than done, but I'd lay that rest and see where things go with this new girl.
>>
>>41867071
this guys got it
>>
File: hank.jpg (30KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
30KB, 500x386px
>>41866557
Ask your bro anon, it can be a bonding experience for you two, you won't regret it unless he's a bugman piece of shit.
>>
>>41866698
Do whatever you can to make the ex fucking miserable. Slutty instagram? Lead her on and crush her heart.
>>
File: Amer.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
Amer.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
>break up with gf of 3 years
>start seeing this other girl who was always interested in me
>things going great,over my ex, feelsgoodman.jpg
> go to have sex with new girl and dick doesn't work.

This was over a year ago.
I live in a small town in Ireland and she told a lot of people.

Still haunts me to this day I've been afriad to date/see anyone else.
>>
>>41859377
DELET
NOW
>>
>>41866557
>has always made fun of me to the point where I feel like I can't ask him for help

You mong, that's his way of encouraging/pressuring you to workout with him. That's how being brother works.
>>
File: 1493222188900.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1493222188900.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>>41859377
>>
>>41859956
Because /fit/ loves you. /fit/ loves everyone
>>
File: 1422384986467.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1422384986467.png
19KB, 571x448px
My ex just told me she slept with another guy on the first date and it makes me sick to my stomach. We were both virgins when we met. I haven't had the same luck. Is it just jealousy? I've lost appetite and it's affecting my gains.
>>
File: IMG_3036.jpg (818KB, 3264x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3036.jpg
818KB, 3264x1321px
>>41867434
I know that sinking in the pit of your stomach feeling all to well.
Just keep moving forward my dude, stay busy and make gains.
>>
>>41866557
Everybody gets shin splints in the beginning because of bad form and weak calves

Go to a gym and start lifting heavy weights
>>
>>41867434
You have to accept that women simply have it easier when it comes to getting sex and simply detach yourself from it, no matter how hard that is. When I stopped caring what girls I knew were doing with other people it was the most liberating moment, and my stress has been way lower ever since.
>>
>>41860866
Sounds like projection to me. What girl hurt you anon?
>>
>>41861931
>
>>
>>41864451
What do you wanna hear anon?
>>
>>41859360
Took an exam for my dream job. I will literally be hopeless if I don't get the job. Idk what else I'll do with my life.
>>
File: 1471025226145.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1471025226145.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
>>41867852
Good luck dude. Have a picture of a comfy dog for luck.
>>
>>41867904
>>
>>41859521
I got this text a week ago.

>Met this girl on Tinder
>Didn't really care at first but whatever
>She starts sending me "good morning" texts every morning
>Realise that she is actually really into me
>Starting to really like this girl
>Starting to get oneitis for this girl
>Decide to meet up for drinks week later
>We meet up, date was alright
>Date ends
>On the way home get a text from her saying "I really enjoyed the date and you seem really nice, but I see you more as a friend"
>Tell her I have enough friends
>Haven't heard from her since

Goddamnit, it felt good for once to know that someone gave a fuck that I woke up every morning.
>>
>>41867933
>i have enough friends

you did the right thing anon, godspeed
>>
>>41860570

Use this situation as inspiration/motivation to do better.

>Live at home, saving money for down payment
>On stationary cycle, blazed af
>Dad comes down, says there's bad news
>Grandfather got a CT scan, spots found on kidneys and pancreas. Don't know what they are or how bad
>Return to workout, look at the wristwatch grandfather gave me 10 years ago
>Pedal harder
>Because stoned think about grandfather dying, deathbed, how grandmother would die shortly after him, my reaction to his death, etc.
>struggling with alcoholism lately, know it might spiral out of control when he passes
>resolve myself to succeed as much as possible to make him proud before he goes
>will carry on his legacy

;_;
>>
File: 1486525705826.jpg (208KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1486525705826.jpg
208KB, 2000x1333px
>>41867975

It will all be alright anon
>>
>>41867975
I know it anon, i will make this call the turning point of my life, and i will dedicate myself to honoring his legacy, it's the least i can do now for him.

I only hope i make it to hug him one last time
>>
>Fucked around last week at work and didn't get anything done at all
>Really starting to hate myself
>Need to go to the gym, and focus on work and getting results rather than sitting on 4chan and other forums

>WTF am I doing with my life while I'm making six figures and barely preforming anymore
>>
>>41859377
I forgot the second part

>I hope you find someone as committed to you as you are to them.
>>
Anyone else feel that cultural expectations and law have completely tipped the scales in women's favor in dating? In older times people met young, got married and for the most part stayed committed to their marriages. Sure people cheated but there were steep social consequences that discouraged that behavior. Now women can shop around for the best men, while using guys (who need her more than she needs them) settle down and marry some guy after she's had all her fun and now the husband has a woman that several people have already taken for a ride and he has to compete with all of them (and her male "friends" because free woman can do whatever she wants including line up replacements under your nose) to keep her happy. When she arbitrarily decides she isn't happy anymore she can just leave with no consequences, get alimony and child support and the courts are in her favor as far as custody of children. The State will ensure that she doesn't go hungry while she shops around for the next guy or she can just have her fun and enjoy several streams of income. Is this system good for anyone? I'd say not. Men aren't happier overall. Women aren't happy and the children if these self-serving broken relationships certainly aren't happy. We as a culture have proverbially given the spoiled tantrum-throwing child exactly what she wants and if you know anything about spoiled children they never stay happy for long and always demand more and more until there is nothing left to give. Maybe these are nothing more than the bitter ramblings of a scorned man. Or maybe there is truth to it. How many millennials or even Gen Xers do you know with 10+ year happy marriages?
>>
>>41867020
Sorry if this dashes your hopes but you're not that important to her ie her interest is low. I don't care if a woman works 100 hours a week and volunteers on the side she will get back to a man she's interested in promptly. Nowadays people have their phones on them at all times. If it's been anymore than a few hours she definitely saw your message and the lack of response from her speaks volumes.
>>
>>41868155
i'm not in USA or Europe, and here it's still ok to get married, but things are changing, and they are changing fast. i'm getting more and more scared of getting married. Since it's so easy to get a divorce or cheat now, and the woman gets the child 90% of the time, i'm afraid i will lose my children to a bitch who will suck the life right out of me

I always dreamed of 3 kids, a nice house, nice wife and 2 dogs, now i'm not sure anymore
>>
>>41867434
She only told you that to hurt you. It's not a competition. Congratulate her on filling her hole and move on with your life
>>
>>41868246
The only way to hold a modern marriage down is to be basically a superman - make money but stay alpha as fuck to the greatest extent possible and don't let her walk on you. Women start cheating when they stop getting dominated. Children change the mechanics of this dynamic but not the reality of it. Improvise, adapt and overcome.
>>
>>41868155
My dad always told me to pursue my dream as an orthopedic surgeon. Buy the shit I want. Hide the rest of the money then marry a girl and use just enough money to support the family.
>>
>>41868319
this is good advice
joint bank accounts were a mistake
>>
>>41859930
I would recommend changing the last one to
>assume she has already accepted you and likes you unconditionally
Self-fulfilling prophecies are real, so why not make them work for you? Not to mention that it's more true than that other statement--after all she did decide to go on a date with you.

I would also recommend being honest/unapologetic, time is short and unless you're just looking for a short-term wet hole there's no point in wasting time with someone who doesn't like who you actually are.

Relationships and dating are a search problem.
>>
>>41868888
>there's no point in wasting time with someone who doesn't like who you actually are.
qft
>>
>>41859737
Hit on the nail on the head for me. I ship in November
>>
File: myroom.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
myroom.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>41859360
>miss ex
>reactivate facebook
>she adds me
>I accept
>she never messaged me
>was waiting for her to message me because didn't wanna seem desperate
>she deleted her facebook and I can't message her ever
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.