[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Today I was on an adjustable bench and I was doing a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 8041234.jpg (20KB, 476x338px) Image search: [Google]
8041234.jpg
20KB, 476x338px
Hi

Today I was on an adjustable bench and I was doing a few sets of seated dumbell forearm curls. Am I an asshole for being on the bench for doing this (not trolling)? Afterward, I did some overhead lifts (which was fine to use the bench with) but I just wonder and avoid being the guy who hogs equipment that is unfair to others.

Also, if there's any other etiquette to mention, feel free to mention it in this thread. Thanks /fit/ bros.
>>
Congrats for at least thinking of other people. That's usually the first sign that you're not "that guy."

Secondly, I use the home gym. One of the biggest reasons is that I hate people.

As far as whether or not you were being inconsiderate, the question comes down to:

>How many other people were there?
>Did someone ask to work in with you?
>Did you wipe down the equipment when you were done?
>Were you sitting on it between reps?
>How long were you on it? If the answer is more than 12 minutes than you're probably taking too long.
>>
Thou shall not useth more than one piece of gym equipment at a time.

"B-but I'm doing a circuit!"

Fuck that shit, you're in a public gym, you're entitled to ONE piece of equipment at a time
(a pair of dumbbells count as one piece of equipment)
>>
>>41860335
>Dumbbells count as one piece of equipment

Guess i gotta do my dumbbell press on the fucking floor because i dont wanna use 2 pieces of equipment.
>>
>>41860335
Right, but a bench shouldn't count as a piece of equipment because a bench is absolutely fucking useless without some weights.
>>
>>41859023
if no on came up and asked how long you were gonna be, you're fine.

unless asked, it's yours till you're done.
>>
>doing OHP in the squat rack
>beta guys looking over at me
>finish OHP, deload the weights
>beta guys hovering around with their towels and drinks ready to swoop in

The look on their faces when I start doing squats at well, and its not even leg day!
>>
>>41862203
>>doing OHP in the squat rack
where else are you supposed to ohp? serious question
>>
>>41860526
fucking this

>>41860335
Don't be a hard ass. Work in, work around, make it work
Don't be the one who gets mad since another person doesn't follow unspoken, uninstantiated rules. This is the type of person who gets mad at others while driving and tries to yell at them at a stoplight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.