[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does my mom bring a bunch of junkfood to the house? does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1470700682454.jpg (248KB, 1057x785px) Image search: [Google]
1470700682454.jpg
248KB, 1057x785px
why does my mom bring a bunch of junkfood to the house? does she want me to fail? is she testing my willpower?
>>
>>41857787
>lol his mom still buys his food

If you're 20+ kill yourself
>>
>>41857787
ultimately you're the one that chooses to eat it, dont blame your mom for your short comings
>>
>>41857787
Don't blame your mom for the junk food you decide to eat. Tell her to stop buying that shit unless she's going to eat it if you have to.
>>
File: 1497563147231.jpg (313KB, 1158x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1497563147231.jpg
313KB, 1158x1064px
>>41857787

>>41858686
>this

Ultimately you're responsible for what you put into your body. The only other thing I'd say is that your mom probably loves you very much but very likely doesn't know shit about nutrition.

My mom used to feed me a hungryman TV dinner for breakfast everyday and I drank nothing but mountain dew from ages 13 - 17. I'm literally cringing thinking about it, but the reality is she just wasn't educated and didn't know anything about that stuff. Now I'm 27, work out 5 times a week, don't drink anything but water, do not enjoy junk food, and am very proud to hear my mom is taking a major interest in her health. She went from barely graduating high school to raising my brother and I to now having an Associates degree in Nursing. She then went on to be a senior nurse and got a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. She actively reads ingredients, takes good care of herself, exercises, and actively avoids food with high fructose corn syrup.

Long story short - you should be able to try talking to her about this. Maybe get some resources on nutrition or even show her some of Scooby's videos. Maybe that sounds a little weird but odds are you'll get some kind of reaction for trying.
>>
>>41857808

You obviously didn't go to university.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.